Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T) (ND) Evil rising; Daedra RP

1  2  3  16  17  18  19 > >>  

BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

This takes place in Skyrim during the dragon crisis, so we must consider that. I will say what Molug Bal would say as well as my own character, an argonian named Shor'Tok.

Rules- Seperate RPs are optional, but only 4 at a time. (ie: One group at the winking skeever, another in a barrow, one in the thieves guild, and the last one in a cave,)

Once an RP is over, say END OF RP to end the RP

RP will always have at least one bar RP so someong can join.

Have fun, and you can join anytime, just go to the bar RP

by BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

This takes place in Skyrim during the dragon crisis, so we must consider that. I will say what Molug Bal would say as well as my own character, an argonian named Shor'Tok.

Rules- Seperate RPs are optional, but only 4 at a time. (ie: One group at the winking skeever, another in a barrow, one in the thieves guild, and the last one in a cave,)

Once an RP is over, say END OF RP to end the RP

RP will always have at least one bar RP so someong can join.

Have fun, and you can join anytime, just go to the bar RP

sunbrosforlife
March 12, 2015

I will participate.  My character will be a high elf wizard by the name of Vareldur.

Shall we start at a bar where we discuss the vampire problem? PM me when you start.

by sunbrosforlife
March 12, 2015

I will participate.  My character will be a high elf wizard by the name of Vareldur.

Shall we start at a bar where we discuss the vampire problem? PM me when you start.

Kronvullok
March 21, 2015

I'd love to join as well! I will be an Argonian explorer (uses various magic, stealth, and warrior skills) specializing in alteration, conjuration (non-necromantic), two-handed (battleaxes), smithing, light armor, and speech(especially bartering).

P.S. We now need someone who is willing to be an enchanter, unless our High Elf (sorry, but I hate those dirty rotten outcasts of a race) wants to fill the part.

by Kronvullok
March 21, 2015

I'd love to join as well! I will be an Argonian explorer (uses various magic, stealth, and warrior skills) specializing in alteration, conjuration (non-necromantic), two-handed (battleaxes), smithing, light armor, and speech(especially bartering).

P.S. We now need someone who is willing to be an enchanter, unless our High Elf (sorry, but I hate those dirty rotten outcasts of a race) wants to fill the part.

Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

Ill be a 2-handed nord who is a phonominal smith. his name is YolBahKron.he also is an alchemist

by Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

Ill be a 2-handed nord who is a phonominal smith. his name is YolBahKron.he also is an alchemist

Kronvullok
March 28, 2015
Yolbahkron

YolBahKron.he? What?!

by Kronvullok
March 28, 2015
Yolbahkron

YolBahKron.he? What?!

Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015
Kronvullok
Yolbahkron

Ill be a 2-handed nord who is a phonominal smith. his name is Yolbahkron. He also is an alchemist

YolBahKron.he? What?!

Whats wrong with him?

by Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015
Kronvullok
Yolbahkron

Ill be a 2-handed nord who is a phonominal smith. his name is Yolbahkron. He also is an alchemist

YolBahKron.he? What?!

Whats wrong with him?

Koraaveyz
March 28, 2015

Hello, I'd like to join, my character will be a skilled archer, who is a great pickpocket, she will behave as a low-life and/or rogue. She's an imperial and her name is Soal'iex.

by Koraaveyz
March 28, 2015

Hello, I'd like to join, my character will be a skilled archer, who is a great pickpocket, she will behave as a low-life and/or rogue. She's an imperial and her name is Soal'iex.

Kronvullok
April 2, 2015
@Yolbahkron I was just confused about the ".he" part, but you sorta fixed it. The name is just fine.
by Kronvullok
April 2, 2015
@Yolbahkron I was just confused about the ".he" part, but you sorta fixed it. The name is just fine.

BoDuSil
April 12, 2015
Alright then, lets begin! (I only created this, but will not participate, so go ahead and someone who wants tp start the RP go ahead)
by BoDuSil
April 12, 2015
Alright then, lets begin! (I only created this, but will not participate, so go ahead and someone who wants tp start the RP go ahead)

Kronvullok
April 13, 2015
But where shall we begin this journey into darkness and turmoil?
by Kronvullok
April 13, 2015
But where shall we begin this journey into darkness and turmoil?

BoDuSil
April 13, 2015
"Begin near Riften, there is a cave about a,mile north of riften. High vampire activity. I wish you all luck!" Suddenly I disappear in a cloud of smoke
by BoDuSil
April 13, 2015
"Begin near Riften, there is a cave about a,mile north of riften. High vampire activity. I wish you all luck!" Suddenly I disappear in a cloud of smoke

skulldozer225
April 22, 2015

I would like to join. My charachters name is Jason Firering, a One-Handed Nord warrior. 

by skulldozer225
April 22, 2015

I would like to join. My charachters name is Jason Firering, a One-Handed Nord warrior. 

Kronvullok
April 24, 2015

Then let us begin! Who here thinks we should begin in The Bee and the Barb in Riften? It's just a suggestion.

by Kronvullok
April 24, 2015

Then let us begin! Who here thinks we should begin in The Bee and the Barb in Riften? It's just a suggestion.

Vultuzmaar
April 24, 2015

That could work. I shall join you as well. My character is a Dunmer thief/assassin by the name of Maramis Quiori

by Vultuzmaar
April 24, 2015

That could work. I shall join you as well. My character is a Dunmer thief/assassin by the name of Maramis Quiori

Koraaveyz
May 9, 2015

I'm personally alright starting with the Bee and Barb

by Koraaveyz
May 9, 2015

I'm personally alright starting with the Bee and Barb

1  2  3  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.