Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Light, or heavy armor?

1  2 > >>  

Dursilnir
February 4, 2015

I would have used heavy, because they protect you more. By the way the steed stone or the level 70 skill makes it weigh nothing and doesnt slow you down.

by Dursilnir
February 4, 2015

I would have used heavy, because they protect you more. By the way the steed stone or the level 70 skill makes it weigh nothing and doesnt slow you down.

hiith
February 4, 2015

I use light armour. Speed is very important in warfare (I don't have/use the things you've stated, but I've upgraded light armour a helluvalot). If not, I use the greybeard's robes :P

by hiith
February 4, 2015

I use light armour. Speed is very important in warfare (I don't have/use the things you've stated, but I've upgraded light armour a helluvalot). If not, I use the greybeard's robes :P

DovahKiinZaan
February 4, 2015

Heavy armour ftw

by DovahKiinZaan
February 4, 2015

Heavy armour ftw

Sahkrahfaas
February 4, 2015

Most of my characters are thieves or assassins, so light for me xD

A full set of Dragonscale or Guildmaster's armour is what I use. Sometimes mage robes if I'm leveling my magic skills, sometimes Otar (a heavy armour dragon priest mask) for elemental resistance when fighting mages or dragons.

I used to use heavy armour, then I took a Thieves Guild in the... Everywhere.

I still have about 70 skill points in heavy armour xD I might go back until I get to 100 then Legendary it. Not guaranteed.

by Sahkrahfaas
February 4, 2015

Most of my characters are thieves or assassins, so light for me xD

A full set of Dragonscale or Guildmaster's armour is what I use. Sometimes mage robes if I'm leveling my magic skills, sometimes Otar (a heavy armour dragon priest mask) for elemental resistance when fighting mages or dragons.

I used to use heavy armour, then I took a Thieves Guild in the... Everywhere.

I still have about 70 skill points in heavy armour xD I might go back until I get to 100 then Legendary it. Not guaranteed.

Roarar
February 5, 2015

I use heavy armor haha. I've used light armor in past games, but this one I only put it on during assassin quests.

by Roarar
February 5, 2015

I use heavy armor haha. I've used light armor in past games, but this one I only put it on during assassin quests.

dovahnite
February 7, 2015

I normall use heavy armor + Steed Stone, so that I get massive defense without worrying about moving slowly and stuff. Though there is this one mod I use that's pretty good that's light armor.

by dovahnite
February 7, 2015

I normall use heavy armor + Steed Stone, so that I get massive defense without worrying about moving slowly and stuff. Though there is this one mod I use that's pretty good that's light armor.

KhagraTheJester
February 9, 2015

HEAVY

by KhagraTheJester
February 9, 2015

HEAVY

Mirkrilaar
February 11, 2015

Heavy! Because light armor can get you killed in two seconds. Like shredding paper!

by Mirkrilaar
February 11, 2015

Heavy! Because light armor can get you killed in two seconds. Like shredding paper!

dovahnite
February 12, 2015

Some day I want to do a challenge run where I use only light armor and daggers and bows and stuff. But that day is not today.

by dovahnite
February 12, 2015

Some day I want to do a challenge run where I use only light armor and daggers and bows and stuff. But that day is not today.

Odveig
February 12, 2015
dovahnite

Where art the day where thou doth run voth no armour?

by Odveig
February 12, 2015
dovahnite

hiith
February 12, 2015
Odveig

This is an improper use of "art" (think "are"), and "doth" ("does") should be "shalt" (second-person "will").

It'd be better as some-thing along the lines of When shalt thou run voth no armour?

Just thought I'd let you know. Common mistakes.

by hiith
February 12, 2015
Odveig

This is an improper use of "art" (think "are"), and "doth" ("does") should be "shalt" (second-person "will").

It'd be better as some-thing along the lines of When shalt thou run voth no armour?

Just thought I'd let you know. Common mistakes.

dovahnite
February 13, 2015

Did that once. NPCs started yelling at me to put some clothes on. Not the greatest Skyrim run I ever did.

by dovahnite
February 13, 2015

Did that once. NPCs started yelling at me to put some clothes on. Not the greatest Skyrim run I ever did.

Sahkrahfaas
February 13, 2015

I'd get shredded in seconds wearing heavy armour!

by Sahkrahfaas
February 13, 2015

I'd get shredded in seconds wearing heavy armour!

Jordan L
February 13, 2015

I use heavy armor. It is very effective when you have the steed stone perk or are at level 70 in heavy armor and get spend a skill point on that perk so it weighs nothing. Also, i think daedric and dragonbone armor look a lot sweeter than light armor, with the slight exception of glass armor. Glass armor looks really nice.

by Jordan L
February 13, 2015

I use heavy armor. It is very effective when you have the steed stone perk or are at level 70 in heavy armor and get spend a skill point on that perk so it weighs nothing. Also, i think daedric and dragonbone armor look a lot sweeter than light armor, with the slight exception of glass armor. Glass armor looks really nice.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.