Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have too much time on my hands!

dovahnite
February 13, 2015

I've been working on a certain project for some time now, and for reasons that are beyond me I spent a day screwing with the character set:

Copied/pasted the runes into the DPPt font, for simplicity's sake. Because I lack foresight I'm not sure if that will turn out to be a good idea or a stupid one.

I make no promises on the finished project but some of y'all might get a kick out of that.

by dovahnite
February 13, 2015

I've been working on a certain project for some time now, and for reasons that are beyond me I spent a day screwing with the character set:

Copied/pasted the runes into the DPPt font, for simplicity's sake. Because I lack foresight I'm not sure if that will turn out to be a good idea or a stupid one.

I make no promises on the finished project but some of y'all might get a kick out of that.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.