Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What's your favorite shout?

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

ApplePie
February 15, 2015

My personal favorite is Fire Breath, because who doesn't enjoy toasting your enemies with your voice?

by ApplePie
February 15, 2015

My personal favorite is Fire Breath, because who doesn't enjoy toasting your enemies with your voice?

Odveig
February 15, 2015
My favourite'd be Unrelenting Force, because who doesn't love fucking over Lydia with your own voice?
by Odveig
February 15, 2015
My favourite'd be Unrelenting Force, because who doesn't love fucking over Lydia with your own voice?

Kronvullok
February 15, 2015

My personal favorite is Etherial Form. That's my "get down fast" shout. Also, who doesn't love infinite stamina?

by Kronvullok
February 15, 2015

My personal favorite is Etherial Form. That's my "get down fast" shout. Also, who doesn't love infinite stamina?

DiilMaarDur
February 15, 2015
My favorite shout is by far Storm Shout, because who doesn't love fighting in rain and seeing many of your enemies struck by lighting. (Tip: Best used when fighting +10 enemies or a dragon outside)
by DiilMaarDur
February 15, 2015
My favorite shout is by far Storm Shout, because who doesn't love fighting in rain and seeing many of your enemies struck by lighting. (Tip: Best used when fighting +10 enemies or a dragon outside)

Sahkrahfaas
February 15, 2015

I like Slow Time, it's useful for dragon priests. I don't really use many Shouts other than fire/frost breath anymore, but Throw Voice had me and my brother laughing for ages when I first got it xD

I'll sometimes use Dragonrend. Not much.

According to the game my favourite Shout would be fire breath since I use it so much.

by Sahkrahfaas
February 15, 2015

I like Slow Time, it's useful for dragon priests. I don't really use many Shouts other than fire/frost breath anymore, but Throw Voice had me and my brother laughing for ages when I first got it xD

I'll sometimes use Dragonrend. Not much.

According to the game my favourite Shout would be fire breath since I use it so much.

dovahnite
February 16, 2015

Up until recently I was very bad at hitting anything moving targets in video games, so to fight dragons I had to essentially wait for them to land, which could take a good five minute if they felt like messing with you, or force them to with Joor Zah Frul.

Since I don't rely on it as much nowadays, I guess I'll be boring and say Yol Toor Shul, since it's now the one I use most often. KRII NII VOTH YOL!

Rii Vah Zol is obscenely powerful, gives you free soul gems and conjurs you up the zombie so it's probably one of the best combatitive shouts out there, but for whatever reason I don't like it that much outside of shouting the words of power out loud.

Strun Bah Qo is also kind of cool because lighting and hitting all of your friends, and I guess it could be used to get you out of a few sticky situations, but I rarely use it.

by dovahnite
February 16, 2015

Up until recently I was very bad at hitting anything moving targets in video games, so to fight dragons I had to essentially wait for them to land, which could take a good five minute if they felt like messing with you, or force them to with Joor Zah Frul.

Since I don't rely on it as much nowadays, I guess I'll be boring and say Yol Toor Shul, since it's now the one I use most often. KRII NII VOTH YOL!

Rii Vah Zol is obscenely powerful, gives you free soul gems and conjurs you up the zombie so it's probably one of the best combatitive shouts out there, but for whatever reason I don't like it that much outside of shouting the words of power out loud.

Strun Bah Qo is also kind of cool because lighting and hitting all of your friends, and I guess it could be used to get you out of a few sticky situations, but I rarely use it.

Jordan L
February 16, 2015

elemental fury. i dual weild.

by Jordan L
February 16, 2015

elemental fury. i dual weild.

Rahvaatzul
February 16, 2015
@dovahnite Lightning hitting your friends? Good god...
by Rahvaatzul
February 16, 2015
@dovahnite Lightning hitting your friends? Good god...

dovahnite
February 17, 2015

Nature does not care who it screws over, it woudl appear.

by dovahnite
February 17, 2015

Nature does not care who it screws over, it woudl appear.

Roarar
February 24, 2015

Yol Toor Shul! I've always wanted fire breath haha

by Roarar
February 24, 2015

Yol Toor Shul! I've always wanted fire breath haha

The Last DragonBorn
March 21, 2015

My favorite shout has to be

T3D KLO UL
because it's useful when you need to land a few extra hits or run away. A close second, however, and the one I use more often, is
F2M Z3 GRON
because who doesn't like to jump off mountains and survive?

by The Last DragonBorn
March 21, 2015

My favorite shout has to be

T3D KLO UL
because it's useful when you need to land a few extra hits or run away. A close second, however, and the one I use more often, is
F2M Z3 GRON
because who doesn't like to jump off mountains and survive?

Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

Mine is Cyclone shout cuz....heh. i had this one time where there was a mounted noble with a guard. noble was all like "ill order my guard to kill you" i decapitated the guard and made the horse and noble fly away.

by Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

Mine is Cyclone shout cuz....heh. i had this one time where there was a mounted noble with a guard. noble was all like "ill order my guard to kill you" i decapitated the guard and made the horse and noble fly away.

Kleindolph
March 28, 2015

FUS RO DAH!! Because with the blessing of Talos, and the amulet of Talos, and full Dragon Aspect; Your enemies may as well just lay down. That and Slow Time, for when I want to shoot a guy 6 times and then steal his clothes and horse.

by Kleindolph
March 28, 2015

FUS RO DAH!! Because with the blessing of Talos, and the amulet of Talos, and full Dragon Aspect; Your enemies may as well just lay down. That and Slow Time, for when I want to shoot a guy 6 times and then steal his clothes and horse.

John Hephaetus
April 14, 2015

Mine is the Ice form shout. its fun watching your frozen enimies fly past  you. it also helps with drauger deathlords and dragon priests.

by John Hephaetus
April 14, 2015

Mine is the Ice form shout. its fun watching your frozen enimies fly past  you. it also helps with drauger deathlords and dragon priests.

slunder man
April 15, 2015

I love form ice who dosent like to see those Fuckers slide arround its funny as hell

by slunder man
April 15, 2015

I love form ice who dosent like to see those Fuckers slide arround its funny as hell

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.