Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Biggest Fails

Jordan L
February 16, 2015

Once i thought i had my shout on unrelenting force and i wanted to use that on a troll on high hrothgar (i was like level 17)  but it was on whirlwind sprint and i flew off the side of the mountain to my death. I hadnt saved in a looooong time. :/

by Jordan L
February 16, 2015

Once i thought i had my shout on unrelenting force and i wanted to use that on a troll on high hrothgar (i was like level 17)  but it was on whirlwind sprint and i flew off the side of the mountain to my death. I hadnt saved in a looooong time. :/

ApplePie
February 16, 2015

One time I was about to sprint but instead I pressed the wrong button and shouted. Unfortunantly I had the shout set to Storm Call and like nine guards started stabbing me to death :T

by ApplePie
February 16, 2015

One time I was about to sprint but instead I pressed the wrong button and shouted. Unfortunantly I had the shout set to Storm Call and like nine guards started stabbing me to death :T

Jordan L
February 17, 2015

lol nice.

by Jordan L
February 17, 2015

lol nice.

dovahnite
February 18, 2015
Jordan L

Similar to this, there was one time I beat Alduin without dying once. Tsun sent me back to the Monahven, I climbed up to get the notched pickaxe, fell off and died.

Savior of the world, met his end by falling off a mountain. Well done, self.

by dovahnite
February 18, 2015
Jordan L

Similar to this, there was one time I beat Alduin without dying once. Tsun sent me back to the Monahven, I climbed up to get the notched pickaxe, fell off and died.

Jordan L
February 18, 2015
dovahnite
Jordan L

well done indeed dovahnite. I managed to kill myself somehow at the Bard's leap. I jumped off it at an angle accidentally and hit the rocks on the left side.

by Jordan L
February 18, 2015
dovahnite
Jordan L

well done indeed dovahnite. I managed to kill myself somehow at the Bard's leap. I jumped off it at an angle accidentally and hit the rocks on the left side.

VokunNosNahlon
February 21, 2015

I had set my difficulty to master once, and forgot ALL about it after a while. Died from a literal arrow to the knee. Not the knee, specifically, but close enough. Didn't help that I was already being attacked, and had a healing spell equipped, but forgot how to Restoration..

by VokunNosNahlon
February 21, 2015

I had set my difficulty to master once, and forgot ALL about it after a while. Died from a literal arrow to the knee. Not the knee, specifically, but close enough. Didn't help that I was already being attacked, and had a healing spell equipped, but forgot how to Restoration..

DovahKiinZaan
February 21, 2015

I was doing what I do (playing it cinematically) and I had taken down hundreds of guards, then, and this annoyed me, Belathor killed me with a dagger!!!

by DovahKiinZaan
February 21, 2015

I was doing what I do (playing it cinematically) and I had taken down hundreds of guards, then, and this annoyed me, Belathor killed me with a dagger!!!

Jordan L
February 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

Those daggers can be pretty harsh. He must've had Mehrunes' Razor and got lucky. lol

by Jordan L
February 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

Those daggers can be pretty harsh. He must've had Mehrunes' Razor and got lucky. lol

Kronvullok
February 25, 2015

I wish I had an interesting story like you guys', but my memory is failing me.

by Kronvullok
February 25, 2015

I wish I had an interesting story like you guys', but my memory is failing me.

[deleted]
March 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
March 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.