Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Which DLC is better?

ApplePie
February 25, 2015

So my friend just now finisned the main questline, and she was wondering which DLC she should get first. I'm only halfway finished with Dawnguard and I just bought Dragonborn, so I couldn't really give an answer

What do you think?

by ApplePie
February 25, 2015

So my friend just now finisned the main questline, and she was wondering which DLC she should get first. I'm only halfway finished with Dawnguard and I just bought Dragonborn, so I couldn't really give an answer

What do you think?

hiith
February 26, 2015

I'd say Dragonborn, because I was amazed at it, and it lets you, well, fast-travel in a fancy way :/. I'm not that far into Dawnguard, but, so far, I'm not too impressed by it.

But, if you've got the aptitude, you should get Hearthfire. I think it's really great.

by hiith
February 26, 2015

I'd say Dragonborn, because I was amazed at it, and it lets you, well, fast-travel in a fancy way :/. I'm not that far into Dawnguard, but, so far, I'm not too impressed by it.

But, if you've got the aptitude, you should get Hearthfire. I think it's really great.

WitherManX27
March 2, 2015

I personnaly think that DragonBorn has really great additions such as, I belive two sets of unique armor. One light and one heavy. As well as a pretty engaging storyline and another Plane of Oblivion to explore.

by WitherManX27
March 2, 2015

I personnaly think that DragonBorn has really great additions such as, I belive two sets of unique armor. One light and one heavy. As well as a pretty engaging storyline and another Plane of Oblivion to explore.

Loniizrath
March 2, 2015

Well, I mean Hearthfire IS the best, but beween those two, Dragonborn for sure.

by Loniizrath
March 2, 2015

Well, I mean Hearthfire IS the best, but beween those two, Dragonborn for sure.

dovahnite
March 8, 2015

I like Dawnguard, I liked the storyline a little bit better, but they were both good. Dragonborn had more to explore, though.

Also Hearthfire was still fun, though not particularly Skyrim . . . ish.

by dovahnite
March 8, 2015

I like Dawnguard, I liked the storyline a little bit better, but they were both good. Dragonborn had more to explore, though.

Also Hearthfire was still fun, though not particularly Skyrim . . . ish.

WitherManX27
March 8, 2015

I agree with you on the Hearthfire, it seemed kinda out of place and weird.

by WitherManX27
March 8, 2015

I agree with you on the Hearthfire, it seemed kinda out of place and weird.

[deleted]
April 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
April 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Kronvullok
May 23, 2015

I'd have to say Dragonborn is the best one. Dawnguard had a really good storyline and good equipment, and Hearthfire did make the game more immersive and gave the player more freedom when it came to houses, but Dragonborn blew me out of the water. It has so many new quests, items, places, and people. The whole DLC was very well made. One of the things that I found in the Dragonborn DLC was a group of werewolves in a sort of cave, and if you were a werewolf, you could buy things from them that improved your lycanthropic abilities.

by Kronvullok
May 23, 2015

I'd have to say Dragonborn is the best one. Dawnguard had a really good storyline and good equipment, and Hearthfire did make the game more immersive and gave the player more freedom when it came to houses, but Dragonborn blew me out of the water. It has so many new quests, items, places, and people. The whole DLC was very well made. One of the things that I found in the Dragonborn DLC was a group of werewolves in a sort of cave, and if you were a werewolf, you could buy things from them that improved your lycanthropic abilities.

Tilu
May 23, 2015

Out of Dragonborn and Dawnguard? I'd say Dragonborn. Lot's of new exploration to be had.

by Tilu
May 23, 2015

Out of Dragonborn and Dawnguard? I'd say Dragonborn. Lot's of new exploration to be had.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.