Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

An ESO guild to practice Dovahzul ?

GDelforge
February 27, 2015

Drem yo lok,

As I am learning the Dovahzul mainly using the Memrise course and the PDF course, I thought all of it was useless and I needed some more practicing.

Of course, some translation is probably a good thing to start with, but I think creating a guild in The Elder Scrolls online to practice together while playing could be cool too. So I was wondering if there were some here playing ESO and willing to try such a thing.

A draconic guild probably doesn't make much sense with the time period, so it would mean creating some background. A greybeard guild ? Hmm they're supposed to be pacifist, so probably not. Some crazy people still practicing the dragon cult ? Nah doesn't make sense either but could be fun to roleplay. Or just some scribes/mages/warriors trying to learn the Dovahzul without the greybeards.

Anyway, tell me if anyone interested.

by GDelforge
February 27, 2015

Drem yo lok,

As I am learning the Dovahzul mainly using the Memrise course and the PDF course, I thought all of it was useless and I needed some more practicing.

Of course, some translation is probably a good thing to start with, but I think creating a guild in The Elder Scrolls online to practice together while playing could be cool too. So I was wondering if there were some here playing ESO and willing to try such a thing.

A draconic guild probably doesn't make much sense with the time period, so it would mean creating some background. A greybeard guild ? Hmm they're supposed to be pacifist, so probably not. Some crazy people still practicing the dragon cult ? Nah doesn't make sense either but could be fun to roleplay. Or just some scribes/mages/warriors trying to learn the Dovahzul without the greybeards.

Phalos Korasaal
June 15, 2015

funny thing I too had that very idea. I'd be down to aid in that effort.

how about a mage's guild guiding aim preserve the language and spread its word. lol

HAHA we could even hold "classes" for in game cash hahahaha.

well we could have contact with the greybeards of the mundus.

by Phalos Korasaal
June 15, 2015

how about a mage's guild guiding aim preserve the language and spread its word. lol

deadeye21
June 16, 2015
GDelforge

Drem yo lok,

i am interested if it is on the ps4 version

by deadeye21
June 16, 2015
GDelforge

Drem yo lok,

i am interested if it is on the ps4 version

deadeye21
June 16, 2015
Phalos Korasaal

From wich game consol. I only have the ps4  version

by deadeye21
June 16, 2015
Phalos Korasaal

From wich game consol. I only have the ps4  version

Phalos Korasaal
June 19, 2015

I only have the PS4 as well. now GDelforge if you say anything pertaining to (PC) I will chuck a dragon scale at you. Deadeye you might wanna duck. 8*D

by Phalos Korasaal
June 19, 2015

I only have the PS4 as well. now GDelforge if you say anything pertaining to (PC) I will chuck a dragon scale at you. Deadeye you might wanna duck. 8*D

deadeye21
June 22, 2015
Phalos Korasaal

Ok 

by deadeye21
June 22, 2015
Phalos Korasaal

Ok 

roastedZork
July 11, 2015

I'm in if its PS4. if so, where do we meet?

by roastedZork
July 11, 2015

I'm in if its PS4. if so, where do we meet?

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 12, 2015
I'm on xbox
by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 12, 2015
I'm on xbox

Phalos Korasaal
July 23, 2015

@ Kriidgaafthunvu, Y not be the head of the Xbone Guild?

@ RoastedZork, I will upload the location on here this weeked. It's near Red mountain I think.

Only issue I see is that my main toon is in Ebonheart Pact. After I load up the images ill post my in game handel and well get this party/ class started. Im serious about this so I hope all joining will be too.

by Phalos Korasaal
July 23, 2015

@ Kriidgaafthunvu, Y not be the head of the Xbone Guild?

@ RoastedZork, I will upload the location on here this weeked. It's near Red mountain I think.

Only issue I see is that my main toon is in Ebonheart Pact. After I load up the images ill post my in game handel and well get this party/ class started. Im serious about this so I hope all joining will be too.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.