Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pokemon Battling League interest thread

1  2 > >>  

Loniizrath
March 6, 2015

So I recently had an idea to have a Thuum.org Pokemon Battling League. We'd use Pokemon Showdown to hold ranked matches twice a week, and tournaments every two months. There would be gold prizes for the winners, and people could bet on matches. Tell me what you think of this idea, whether you support, don't support, or have any suggestions to improve it.

by Loniizrath
March 6, 2015

So I recently had an idea to have a Thuum.org Pokemon Battling League. We'd use Pokemon Showdown to hold ranked matches twice a week, and tournaments every two months. There would be gold prizes for the winners, and people could bet on matches. Tell me what you think of this idea, whether you support, don't support, or have any suggestions to improve it.

DovahKiinZaan
March 6, 2015

I support. 

by DovahKiinZaan
March 6, 2015

I support. 

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 7, 2015

Count me in!

by paarthurnax
March 7, 2015

Count me in!

DovahKiinZaan
March 7, 2015

2/2900, we're doing good

by DovahKiinZaan
March 7, 2015

2/2900, we're doing good

DovahKiinZaan
March 7, 2015

Jokes!

by DovahKiinZaan
March 7, 2015

Jokes!

Loniizrath
March 7, 2015

Over 3000 now. And no, I'm looking for at least eight genuinely interested people to start.

by Loniizrath
March 7, 2015

Over 3000 now. And no, I'm looking for at least eight genuinely interested people to start.

dovahnite
March 8, 2015

I prefer battling over WiFi, but I'll do Showdown any day. What tier are we using?

by dovahnite
March 8, 2015

I prefer battling over WiFi, but I'll do Showdown any day. What tier are we using?

Loniizrath
March 8, 2015

OU to start, then maybe I'll add some NU or LC if it gets popular enough.

by Loniizrath
March 8, 2015

OU to start, then maybe I'll add some NU or LC if it gets popular enough.

dovahnite
March 8, 2015

I see. I've been horsing around with random, undertiered teams on Battle Spot in the last few months, I assume I actually have to put some thought into team building if I want to get anywhere here.

When do we start?

by dovahnite
March 8, 2015

I see. I've been horsing around with random, undertiered teams on Battle Spot in the last few months, I assume I actually have to put some thought into team building if I want to get anywhere here.

When do we start?

Loniizrath
March 8, 2015

When we have enough support. I hope to hold the first tournament by the first week of April.

by Loniizrath
March 8, 2015

When we have enough support. I hope to hold the first tournament by the first week of April.

Yolbahkron
March 27, 2015

id join in

by Yolbahkron
March 27, 2015

id join in

Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

Me, 2, but guess 2 late?

by Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

Me, 2, but guess 2 late?

Loniizrath
May 25, 2015

Heh, a little bit. I think this concept was kinda left to rot.

by Loniizrath
May 25, 2015

Heh, a little bit. I think this concept was kinda left to rot.

Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

Well, we could still start it in June.

by Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

Well, we could still start it in June.

dovahnite
May 26, 2015

We could just use this thread as a means of organizing individual battles. (Anyone up for OU? It's 1 AM and I need something to do.)

by dovahnite
May 26, 2015

We could just use this thread as a means of organizing individual battles. (Anyone up for OU? It's 1 AM and I need something to do.)

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.