Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

New dragon priest character

lotaar
March 7, 2015

Hello, I am trying to create a personal dragon priest character, but I need help. His backstory is as follows:

The boy had been obsessed with the stories of great creatures he grew up on. His one wish had been to lay eyes on the majestic beasts he had imagined  in his wildest dreams, this wish stayed with him, and at the protest of his family, marched off in search of the ruins of their influence. The boy grew into a young man, and still he searched, and on a cold wet night, he found them. Falling into a hidden cavern, the young man found himself in a room full of strange symbols and the remains of one of the great creatures. the young man took in all he could, and soon found many more similar caverns. The young man crafted clothing out of the bones of the creatures, and bearing jewelry and a staff engraved in their language, continued his search with a vengance. After a long trek to one of the most remote reaches of his land, he unsealed a remnant that had not been seen by mortals for ages. It was there that he found the knowledge he so desperatly sought for. In this place he found the materals. He found the knowledge. But it was from within he drew the courage. Working for years in the dark, he crafted it, the symbol of his devotion. His mask. He took the name Lotarr, after what he sought to ressurect. Once again trekking to a secluded location, he found the sleeping remains of a great dragon. Slowly he began to breate life into the being, awaiting the day when he would see the living form of his new teacher. He sucseeded, and in return for reviving him the beast granted him power, knowledge and the two grew to be companions. It was such that the next generation of dragon priests was born. 

I am still deciding is his mask should be unique in shape like Miraak or Konahriik and what it would look like, or if it should be the generic one. and if he sould have the dragon priest robes or not, So please tell me what you think and give feedback, thanks so much. :)

by lotaar
March 7, 2015

Hello, I am trying to create a personal dragon priest character, but I need help. His backstory is as follows:

The boy had been obsessed with the stories of great creatures he grew up on. His one wish had been to lay eyes on the majestic beasts he had imagined  in his wildest dreams, this wish stayed with him, and at the protest of his family, marched off in search of the ruins of their influence. The boy grew into a young man, and still he searched, and on a cold wet night, he found them. Falling into a hidden cavern, the young man found himself in a room full of strange symbols and the remains of one of the great creatures. the young man took in all he could, and soon found many more similar caverns. The young man crafted clothing out of the bones of the creatures, and bearing jewelry and a staff engraved in their language, continued his search with a vengance. After a long trek to one of the most remote reaches of his land, he unsealed a remnant that had not been seen by mortals for ages. It was there that he found the knowledge he so desperatly sought for. In this place he found the materals. He found the knowledge. But it was from within he drew the courage. Working for years in the dark, he crafted it, the symbol of his devotion. His mask. He took the name Lotarr, after what he sought to ressurect. Once again trekking to a secluded location, he found the sleeping remains of a great dragon. Slowly he began to breate life into the being, awaiting the day when he would see the living form of his new teacher. He sucseeded, and in return for reviving him the beast granted him power, knowledge and the two grew to be companions. It was such that the next generation of dragon priests was born. 

I am still deciding is his mask should be unique in shape like Miraak or Konahriik and what it would look like, or if it should be the generic one. and if he sould have the dragon priest robes or not, So please tell me what you think and give feedback, thanks so much. :)

DovahKiinZaan
March 8, 2015
Call him Dinok
by DovahKiinZaan
March 8, 2015
Call him Dinok

Mul klo riik
March 16, 2015

You can always look to concept art for inspiration. Or other ancient nord  armours like the draugr.

by Mul klo riik
March 16, 2015

You can always look to concept art for inspiration. Or other ancient nord  armours like the draugr.

BanditNation
April 16, 2015

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3N9eR3TvgQ_bsgqT2Jo4IjsZjSi3xDOqaINS9oE0NhF9I_YooMA

Found this, it looks like an interesting mask design.

by BanditNation
April 16, 2015

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3N9eR3TvgQ_bsgqT2Jo4IjsZjSi3xDOqaINS9oE0NhF9I_YooMA

Found this, it looks like an interesting mask design.

Mul klo riik
April 22, 2015

That looks awesome!

by Mul klo riik
April 22, 2015

That looks awesome!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.