Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What area(s) do you want Elder Scrolls 6 to be in?

1  2 > >>  

WitherManX27
March 12, 2015

I would personally enjoy either Hammerfell or Summerset Isles + (ValenWood or, Elsweyr)

by WitherManX27
March 12, 2015

I would personally enjoy either Hammerfell or Summerset Isles + (ValenWood or, Elsweyr)

Vokunfeyn
March 15, 2015

Black Marsh Black Marsh Black Marsh Balck Marsh!!!!!!!!! It would also be cool to have one in Valenwood or Elsweyr, and one in Akavir would be really cool.

by Vokunfeyn
March 15, 2015

Black Marsh Black Marsh Black Marsh Balck Marsh!!!!!!!!! It would also be cool to have one in Valenwood or Elsweyr, and one in Akavir would be really cool.

grallonsphere
March 16, 2015

The only races I can bear to play are humans and elves.  So Somerset Isles with the end of the Thalmor as setting.  But then again I still think the Last Dragonborn should make (have made) a bid for the imperial throne.

by grallonsphere
March 16, 2015

The only races I can bear to play are humans and elves.  So Somerset Isles with the end of the Thalmor as setting.  But then again I still think the Last Dragonborn should make (have made) a bid for the imperial throne.

The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015

I would like it to be placed in the Summerset Isles, personally. I've always played as the Altmer so it would be nice to see. 

by The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015

I would like it to be placed in the Summerset Isles, personally. I've always played as the Altmer so it would be nice to see. 

DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015
Mordor
by DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015
Mordor

Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015

Why not elsweyr?nii los hofkiin do khajitt! wouldnt mu pah kovir nahlii ko frin klo ahrk rotmindol kaaz joriin? (it is the home of the khajitt! wouldnt we all enjoy being in the hot sands and the puny cat people?)

by Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015

Why not elsweyr?nii los hofkiin do khajitt! wouldnt mu pah kovir nahlii ko frin klo ahrk rotmindol kaaz joriin? (it is the home of the khajitt! wouldnt we all enjoy being in the hot sands and the puny cat people?)

Raven Icevains
April 13, 2015

It should be in Elsweyr, it seems like the perfect transition from the snow mountains in skyrim to sandy dunes and humid jungles of Elsweyr.

by Raven Icevains
April 13, 2015

It should be in Elsweyr, it seems like the perfect transition from the snow mountains in skyrim to sandy dunes and humid jungles of Elsweyr.

KhagraTheJester
April 15, 2015

I would love Elder Scrolls 6 to be somewhere in Akavir. I think it would be fun.

by KhagraTheJester
April 15, 2015

I would love Elder Scrolls 6 to be somewhere in Akavir. I think it would be fun.

troopa14
April 18, 2015
Vokunfeyn

I think that an Elder Scrolls involving more than on area would be great excluding Elder Scrolls online). So yeah, taking place in Back Marsh, Elsweyr, Cyrodiil, Morrowind, and Valenwood. So kinda like the southern part of Tamriel. Just basically finishing up with Tamriel before Tkavir

by troopa14
April 18, 2015
Vokunfeyn

I think that an Elder Scrolls involving more than on area would be great excluding Elder Scrolls online). So yeah, taking place in Back Marsh, Elsweyr, Cyrodiil, Morrowind, and Valenwood. So kinda like the southern part of Tamriel. Just basically finishing up with Tamriel before Tkavir

PoliteDock15881
April 20, 2015

In my opinion muliple areas of tamriel with areas in skyrim, morrowind, elswyr, and the imperial territories

by PoliteDock15881
April 20, 2015

In my opinion muliple areas of tamriel with areas in skyrim, morrowind, elswyr, and the imperial territories

Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

In my opinion I'd love to travel all over Tamriel!! But I mostly want to see Elswyr and Valenwood. Elswyr because Khajiit are my favorite race in all of Tamriel --- my favorite merchant being Ri'saad. He's so cute. And Valenwood because I want to see the moving trees the Bosmer live in...sounds so awesome!

by Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

In my opinion I'd love to travel all over Tamriel!! But I mostly want to see Elswyr and Valenwood. Elswyr because Khajiit are my favorite race in all of Tamriel --- my favorite merchant being Ri'saad. He's so cute. And Valenwood because I want to see the moving trees the Bosmer live in...sounds so awesome!

Turtle1912
August 9, 2015
I agree valenwood would be awesome with huge trers, status, oh the feels or mordor
by Turtle1912
August 9, 2015
I agree valenwood would be awesome with huge trers, status, oh the feels or mordor

Capvenagu
August 10, 2015

Like Khagra said, I personally would love to see a game based on Akavir, because so little is known about it. Gameplay could be new and unique, and the size of the continent would be make for an amazingly large world.  I assume it would be a little longer of a wait for ES6, as theres not much lore to base it on, so there would be a lot of the whole starting from scratch thing for Bethesda. 

by Capvenagu
August 10, 2015

Like Khagra said, I personally would love to see a game based on Akavir, because so little is known about it. Gameplay could be new and unique, and the size of the continent would be make for an amazingly large world.  I assume it would be a little longer of a wait for ES6, as theres not much lore to base it on, so there would be a lot of the whole starting from scratch thing for Bethesda. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 11, 2015

I'd love to see Valenwood.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 11, 2015

I'd love to see Valenwood.

Hezlotokaaz
August 16, 2015

Maybe Atmora? Or maybe the Dwemer..That'd be cool to see, so we can finally know what the dwemer were like.

by Hezlotokaaz
August 16, 2015

Maybe Atmora? Or maybe the Dwemer..That'd be cool to see, so we can finally know what the dwemer were like.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.