[deleted]
March 17, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
March 17, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Mahlaansaviik
March 17, 2015

I read the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series when I was younger. They were a decent read at the time, I haven't tried re-reading them though. I also liked A Series of Unfortunate Events.

by Mahlaansaviik
March 17, 2015

I read the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series when I was younger. They were a decent read at the time, I haven't tried re-reading them though. I also liked A Series of Unfortunate Events.

vahlok do laas
March 17, 2015

When I were younger I loved the stories from John Falangan, I have read Rangers apprentice a lot of times. And i liked the books of Darren Shan to.

by vahlok do laas
March 17, 2015

When I were younger I loved the stories from John Falangan, I have read Rangers apprentice a lot of times. And i liked the books of Darren Shan to.

DovahKiinZaan
March 18, 2015
Fifty shades, joking! I'll read anything.
by DovahKiinZaan
March 18, 2015
Fifty shades, joking! I'll read anything.

Sahkrahfaas
March 20, 2015

I'm currently reading the Maze Runner series, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm almost at the end of the first book, and I bought the second for when I finish the first c: I also read Rock War by Robert Muchamore (I think?) last weekend, and I really enjoyed that as well. I'm thinking of reading the CHERUB series by the same author. It'll keep me going for a while :)

The Gone series by Michael Grant is also really cool in my opinion. Me and about five people from my class were all reading them and I think we all shared the same opinion :) There was a bit of gore and other stuff at times, but they were good books and they were quite long as well; I can never really find any long books that I have an interest in. 

by Sahkrahfaas
March 20, 2015

I'm currently reading the Maze Runner series, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm almost at the end of the first book, and I bought the second for when I finish the first c: I also read Rock War by Robert Muchamore (I think?) last weekend, and I really enjoyed that as well. I'm thinking of reading the CHERUB series by the same author. It'll keep me going for a while :)

The Gone series by Michael Grant is also really cool in my opinion. Me and about five people from my class were all reading them and I think we all shared the same opinion :) There was a bit of gore and other stuff at times, but they were good books and they were quite long as well; I can never really find any long books that I have an interest in. 

Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015
The Eragon Series has lore arguably better the TES.
by Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015
The Eragon Series has lore arguably better the TES.

Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

@Ahmuldien

IKR? But the series is called the Inheritance Cycle, not the Eragon Series. lol.

Truthfully, I'll read anything, and in a tie for 1st place is the Divergent series and the Fablehaven Series. I like Divergent because of the factions and the peace in the start. Fablehaven is awesome because I Heart Fables. So much!

by Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

@Ahmuldien

IKR? But the series is called the Inheritance Cycle, not the Eragon Series. lol.

Truthfully, I'll read anything, and in a tie for 1st place is the Divergent series and the Fablehaven Series. I like Divergent because of the factions and the peace in the start. Fablehaven is awesome because I Heart Fables. So much!

Ahmuldein
June 4, 2015

I was never a huge fan of Fablehaven. But yea he Inheritance Cycle. Read all four of those books 3 times. 

by Ahmuldein
June 4, 2015

I was never a huge fan of Fablehaven. But yea he Inheritance Cycle. Read all four of those books 3 times. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.