Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frenchie looking to help with translation

Noexecute17
March 18, 2015

Hello everyone!

I am a native french person, and I would like to help filling the french part of the site's dictionary. However, after looking around the "About" section, I couldn't see how I can help. Could you please give me some information on how to get myself started?

Thank you in advance!

by Noexecute17
March 18, 2015

Hello everyone!

I am a native french person, and I would like to help filling the french part of the site's dictionary. However, after looking around the "About" section, I couldn't see how I can help. Could you please give me some information on how to get myself started?

Thank you in advance!

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 18, 2015

Drem yol lok! I've made you a Translator, which means you can now start adding non-English translations to the dictionary. Go to any word entry and click "Add Translation". From there, select your language and add a translation to the textbox. Let me know if you have any other questions.

by paarthurnax
March 18, 2015

Drem yol lok! I've made you a Translator, which means you can now start adding non-English translations to the dictionary. Go to any word entry and click "Add Translation". From there, select your language and add a translation to the textbox. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Noexecute17
March 18, 2015

Thank you very much, Paarthurnax! Since I already submitted a word, I think I'll know how to do the rest.

Have a nice day!

by Noexecute17
March 18, 2015

Thank you very much, Paarthurnax! Since I already submitted a word, I think I'll know how to do the rest.

Have a nice day!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.