Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon Master

Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015

Ever since alduin died, ive been wondering who really rules all of us? is it paarthurnax?

by Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015

Ever since alduin died, ive been wondering who really rules all of us? is it paarthurnax?

Liis
Administrator
March 24, 2015
Nope, It's me. I killed him.
by Liis
March 24, 2015

Mirkrilaar
March 25, 2015

I have always decided that it was Paarthurnax. Or at least, theres a conflict within dov themselves. The ones now loyal to Paarthurnax, and the ones that remain loyal to Alduin, even though he is no longer with us. After all, Paarthurnax was second in chargfe during the Dragon War so it would only seem fitting that he is now in charge. 

Ill remain happily the third in charge, right below Paarthurnax. Thanks! I dont see myself as a good leader. 

by Mirkrilaar
March 25, 2015

I have always decided that it was Paarthurnax. Or at least, theres a conflict within dov themselves. The ones now loyal to Paarthurnax, and the ones that remain loyal to Alduin, even though he is no longer with us. After all, Paarthurnax was second in chargfe during the Dragon War so it would only seem fitting that he is now in charge. 

Ill remain happily the third in charge, right below Paarthurnax. Thanks! I dont see myself as a good leader. 

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Liis, you killed Paarthurnax!!!!!

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Liis, you killed Paarthurnax!!!!!

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 25, 2015

i think its paarthurnax but honesty i dont think there is any dragon that is following his way of the voice the only odahving and paarthurnax are the good ones 

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 25, 2015

i think its paarthurnax but honesty i dont think there is any dragon that is following his way of the voice the only odahving and paarthurnax are the good ones 

Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

There are a few dragons following the Way of the Voice. I believe they are the dragons that are not hostile. The ones who are hostile are either still loyal to Alduin, or they are loyal only to themselves.

by Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

There are a few dragons following the Way of the Voice. I believe they are the dragons that are not hostile. The ones who are hostile are either still loyal to Alduin, or they are loyal only to themselves.

Ahmuldein
July 31, 2015

Akatosh. While he doesn't meddle with their lives, I feel as though he technically rules them. If not him than Paarthy.

by Ahmuldein
July 31, 2015

Akatosh. While he doesn't meddle with their lives, I feel as though he technically rules them. If not him than Paarthy.

Duryoljot
January 7, 2016

That's Mister Doctor Professor Paarthy to you! 

by Duryoljot
January 7, 2016

That's Mister Doctor Professor Paarthy to you! 

YolGoraagKaazah
January 7, 2016
Liis

I'M NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 7, 2016
Liis

I'M NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

volzah zol
January 7, 2016

Odahviing mentions he doubted few dovah would trade Alduin's lordship for the 'tyranny' of Paar's Way of the Voice. Dragons will follow the strongest thu'um, or go their own way altogether. I don't believe Paarthurnax has the strongest thu'um. Wisest perhaps, but not the strongest. Which is why Odahviing will follow you, but not Paar. 

by volzah zol
January 7, 2016

Odahviing mentions he doubted few dovah would trade Alduin's lordship for the 'tyranny' of Paar's Way of the Voice. Dragons will follow the strongest thu'um, or go their own way altogether. I don't believe Paarthurnax has the strongest thu'um. Wisest perhaps, but not the strongest. Which is why Odahviing will follow you, but not Paar. 

N3XITH
January 14, 2016
Idk... No one really knows but when alduin died, some of them didn't like paarthurnax, sooo... It's hard to decide I think.
by N3XITH
January 14, 2016
Idk... No one really knows but when alduin died, some of them didn't like paarthurnax, sooo... It's hard to decide I think.

Seb1
January 18, 2016
I think dragons rule themselves
by Seb1
January 18, 2016
I think dragons rule themselves

Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

They are very independent.

by Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

They are very independent.

Malboviing
January 27, 2016

I believe it is Paarthunax, unless you choose to kill him. Then it is the Dovahkiin.

by Malboviing
January 27, 2016

I believe it is Paarthunax, unless you choose to kill him. Then it is the Dovahkiin.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.