Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragons Arise [M] [SD]

Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015

5 months after Alduin is killed, The Dragonborn is found dead in his home. This means that dragons can rule Skyrim without worry! All dragons have gathered at The Throat of The World to discuss what they should do. Deyra Dovah, Yolbahkron suggests they find a new leader to lead their dominant race to victory. He proposes that he should be the leader, although not everyone agrees.

RP RULES:

No godmoding,powerplaying,or MetaGaming.

Have fun!

by Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015

5 months after Alduin is killed, The Dragonborn is found dead in his home. This means that dragons can rule Skyrim without worry! All dragons have gathered at The Throat of The World to discuss what they should do. Deyra Dovah, Yolbahkron suggests they find a new leader to lead their dominant race to victory. He proposes that he should be the leader, although not everyone agrees.

RP RULES:

No godmoding,powerplaying,or MetaGaming.

Have fun!

Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015

"DremYolLok! We will decide on our new thur through dueling! Do we have a challenger? If you wish to challenge me, state your name, type of dovah, and gender!Only one challenger!"

by Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015

"DremYolLok! We will decide on our new thur through dueling! Do we have a challenger? If you wish to challenge me, state your name, type of dovah, and gender!Only one challenger!"

Katherine
March 28, 2015

Drem, Deyra Dovah.
Zu'u Bonelhah. I am usually hidden, but I see you consider yourself to be good leadership material. A frozen dragon isn't much of a leader now, is it?

}

by Katherine
March 28, 2015

Drem, Deyra Dovah.
Zu'u Bonelhah. I am usually hidden, but I see you consider yourself to be good leadership material. A frozen dragon isn't much of a leader now, is it?

}

Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015
CallumBarclay

Drem, Deyra Dovah.

}

Adress me by my real name. The glorious and future Thur deserves to have his name well known. every dragon will help me conquer skyrim, and then Tamriel!!! The joor will yell, "Yolbahkron! We worship you!"

by Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015
CallumBarclay

Drem, Deyra Dovah.

}

Adress me by my real name. The glorious and future Thur deserves to have his name well known. every dragon will help me conquer skyrim, and then Tamriel!!! The joor will yell, "Yolbahkron! We worship you!"

Katherine
March 28, 2015

Worship, they may, but they will give you the cold shoulder. Hark, they will worship you not,Yolbahkron. For I shall rule over thine puny self!

by Katherine
March 28, 2015

Worship, they may, but they will give you the cold shoulder. Hark, they will worship you not,Yolbahkron. For I shall rule over thine puny self!

Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015

Hmph...So you challenge me, a great and powerful dovah to a ziinkrif?  a duel? hahahahaha! *flies up in mid-air and shouts YOL TOOR SHUL! *this battle will take place in Community wall*

by Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015

Hmph...So you challenge me, a great and powerful dovah to a ziinkrif?  a duel? hahahahaha! *flies up in mid-air and shouts YOL TOOR SHUL! *this battle will take place in Community wall*

Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015

-Bonelhah flies off-

Zu'u lost viik mok ko paaz ziinkrif! lost gevahzen wah hi pah tol zu'u qaariv wah kos Thur?

(I have defeated him in a fair duel! have a proved to you all that i deserve to be overlord?)

by Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015

-Bonelhah flies off-

Zu'u lost viik mok ko paaz ziinkrif! lost gevahzen wah hi pah tol zu'u qaariv wah kos Thur?

(I have defeated him in a fair duel! have a proved to you all that i deserve to be overlord?)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.