Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Translator Quotes

DovahKiinZaan
April 1, 2015

This only works on April 1st 2015

If you type something in the translator you will find that it comes back with a Monty Python quote, post the ones you find here!

My quotes:

"I'm invincible!"

"Follow! But! Follow only when you muzsevur be, for jotsegul is keep by beast so foul, so cruel, that no man have fought it and live!" Sorry for the Dovahzul, if someone can re-post the full translation.

What have you found?

by DovahKiinZaan
April 1, 2015

This only works on April 1st 2015

If you type something in the translator you will find that it comes back with a Monty Python quote, post the ones you find here!

My quotes:

"I'm invincible!"

"Follow! But! Follow only when you muzsevur be, for jotsegul is keep by beast so foul, so cruel, that no man have fought it and live!" Sorry for the Dovahzul, if someone can re-post the full translation.

What have you found?

Jordan L
April 1, 2015

i got: Brave valiant Lord Robin/ fly from the Kamelot/ he posseses no faassedir/ Lo brave Lord robin/ He did not fear/ Death pain or cruelty/ Brave, brave, brave, brave Lord robin.

by Jordan L
April 1, 2015

i got: Brave valiant Lord Robin/ fly from the Kamelot/ he posseses no faassedir/ Lo brave Lord robin/ He did not fear/ Death pain or cruelty/ Brave, brave, brave, brave Lord robin.

Frinmulaar
April 1, 2015

Muzsevur is most certainly "men of valor", and jotsegul might be the "mouth of the cave".

I found this:

"Lancelot, Galahad, and I wait until the night, come <ambiguous> the rabbit, and strike the French with great surprise."

by Frinmulaar
April 1, 2015

Muzsevur is most certainly "men of valor", and jotsegul might be the "mouth of the cave".

I found this:

"Lancelot, Galahad, and I wait until the night, come <ambiguous> the rabbit, and strike the French with great surprise."

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.