Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Where are you from and what language do you speak?

1  2  3 > >>  

vahlok do laas
April 5, 2015

I'm want to know where you are from and what language they speak. There are over 6 billione people on this world, only a few of them are on this site. But I am curious how much cultures, languages and country's this language is used in.

Let's start with me. I'm from Netherland. I speak Dutch, English, German and a little bit French.

by vahlok do laas
April 5, 2015

I'm want to know where you are from and what language they speak. There are over 6 billione people on this world, only a few of them are on this site. But I am curious how much cultures, languages and country's this language is used in.

Let's start with me. I'm from Netherland. I speak Dutch, English, German and a little bit French.

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 5, 2015

I'm currently in Minnesota, US. I speak English and German, and know little bit about Hindi and Sanskrit.

I've moved this thread to the Hearth forum. The Site Discussion Forum is for feedback or suggestions on the website.

by paarthurnax
April 5, 2015

I'm currently in Minnesota, US. I speak English and German, and know little bit about Hindi and Sanskrit.

I've moved this thread to the Hearth forum. The Site Discussion Forum is for feedback or suggestions on the website.

DovahKiinZaan
April 5, 2015

I'm scottish, and I was raised on English, Spanish and Latin.

by DovahKiinZaan
April 5, 2015

Frinmulaar
April 5, 2015

Born and raised in Finland. Native Finnish as well as 8 years of English, 5 of Swedish, 2 of Japanese and 0.2 of Russian.

by Frinmulaar
April 5, 2015

Born and raised in Finland. Native Finnish as well as 8 years of English, 5 of Swedish, 2 of Japanese and 0.2 of Russian.

Loniizrath
April 5, 2015

I'm Canadian, and I speak English, French, Esperanto, and I have a working knowledge of Latin.

by Loniizrath
April 5, 2015

I'm Canadian, and I speak English, French, Esperanto, and I have a working knowledge of Latin.

Sahkrahfaas
April 6, 2015
DaanKaalZaal

I'm Scottish too! yay I don't know Spanish and Latin though. I leaned a bit of French at school, but we had no other choice.

Uhh... I can say "yes" and "no" in Polish and "chop the onions", "oh noooooo" and "oven" in Swedish, does that count? xD

by Sahkrahfaas
April 6, 2015
DaanKaalZaal

I'm Scottish too! yay I don't know Spanish and Latin though. I leaned a bit of French at school, but we had no other choice.

Uhh... I can say "yes" and "no" in Polish and "chop the onions", "oh noooooo" and "oven" in Swedish, does that count? xD

Loniizrath
April 6, 2015
Sahkrahfaas 
...and "chop the onions", "oh noooooo" and "oven" in Swedish, does that count? xD

I'm interested to hear the backstory behind this one.

by Loniizrath
April 6, 2015
Sahkrahfaas 
...and "chop the onions", "oh noooooo" and "oven" in Swedish, does that count? xD

Sahkrahfaas
April 7, 2015
Loniizrath
Sahkrahfaas 

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time. It's not actually very regular, or ordinary... It involves a lot of pre-dinner mayonnaise. And battle axes. And shouting "oven" in Swedish. :D

by Sahkrahfaas
April 7, 2015
Loniizrath
Sahkrahfaas 

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time. It's not actually very regular, or ordinary... It involves a lot of pre-dinner mayonnaise. And battle axes. And shouting "oven" in Swedish. :D

DovahKiinZaan
April 7, 2015

It should be noted that I'm conversational in a few other languages, but not confident.

by DovahKiinZaan
April 7, 2015

It should be noted that I'm conversational in a few other languages, but not confident.

dovahnite
April 7, 2015

I'm from the United States, I speak English and just enough Italian to convince non-Italian speakers that I can speak Italian. Ho dimenticato a tutti, or something like that.

I'm not sure if you count this but I'm pretty fluent in Java and Python and know a little bit of C, C++ and Ruby.

by dovahnite
April 7, 2015

I'm from the United States, I speak English and just enough Italian to convince non-Italian speakers that I can speak Italian. Ho dimenticato a tutti, or something like that.

I'm not sure if you count this but I'm pretty fluent in Java and Python and know a little bit of C, C++ and Ruby.

Kronvullok
May 10, 2015

I'm in Oklahoma, but I was born in Kansas. I speak primarily English, but I'm learning Latin, Japanese, and Spanish. I can also count to 4 in French, if that counts! :D

by Kronvullok
May 10, 2015

I'm in Oklahoma, but I was born in Kansas. I speak primarily English, but I'm learning Latin, Japanese, and Spanish. I can also count to 4 in French, if that counts! :D

ikaram
May 22, 2015

I'm a Serb, I speak Serbian (and Croatian, duh), English (double duh), and conversational German. I am not counting the other Slavic laungages, altough I did have a conversation with a bunch of Russians a few times. Not sure how I pulled it off.

by ikaram
May 22, 2015

I'm a Serb, I speak Serbian (and Croatian, duh), English (double duh), and conversational German. I am not counting the other Slavic laungages, altough I did have a conversation with a bunch of Russians a few times. Not sure how I pulled it off.

Tilu
May 23, 2015

I'm from the Oklahoma in the US. Only speak English at the moment. :c I know very little French though! (and a few things in Spanish too, I should note)

by Tilu
May 23, 2015

I'm from the Oklahoma in the US. Only speak English at the moment. :c I know very little French though! (and a few things in Spanish too, I should note)

Ahmuldein
June 4, 2015

I was born in Kansas and still currently live in Kansas City. My mom was born in Cuba so I have spoken Spanish my whole life and speak that fluently. I speak ein bisschen Deutsch, but never really figured out the grammar. Other than that I speak no other languages fluently or with any confidence.

by Ahmuldein
June 4, 2015

I was born in Kansas and still currently live in Kansas City. My mom was born in Cuba so I have spoken Spanish my whole life and speak that fluently. I speak ein bisschen Deutsch, but never really figured out the grammar. Other than that I speak no other languages fluently or with any confidence.

vahlok do laas
June 8, 2015
Your english ain't bad. You didn't mention it did you forget it or do you think your  english isn't good enough?

Ahmuldein

by vahlok do laas
June 8, 2015
Your english ain't bad. You didn't mention it did you forget it or do you think your  english isn't good enough?

Ahmuldein

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.