Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Duolingo course?

3EyeStudios
April 15, 2015

I'm quite less than qualified to actually head the development of a course on the language (mainly because I'm online once in a blue moon), but I was thinking of creating a Duolingo course on Dovahzul. What are everyone's thoughts about it? (particularly paarthurnax's)

by 3EyeStudios
April 15, 2015

I'm quite less than qualified to actually head the development of a course on the language (mainly because I'm online once in a blue moon), but I was thinking of creating a Duolingo course on Dovahzul. What are everyone's thoughts about it? (particularly paarthurnax's)

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 15, 2015

We have existing courses on Memrise that you should check out if you haven't already. Those took a lot of effort to put together and still need improvement, so currently my focus is on maintaining those courses. If someone wants to create a course on Duolingo, that would be great as well, but I won't be able to lend a hand there.

by paarthurnax
April 15, 2015

We have existing courses on Memrise that you should check out if you haven't already. Those took a lot of effort to put together and still need improvement, so currently my focus is on maintaining those courses. If someone wants to create a course on Duolingo, that would be great as well, but I won't be able to lend a hand there.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.