CheeseLord
May 6, 2015

Shadowmere and Arvak all the way, man.

by CheeseLord
May 6, 2015

Shadowmere and Arvak all the way, man.

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 7, 2015

Definently shadowmere he is absolute favorite, I just love the fact of riding a demon horse with Daedric armor I feel a demon overlord from the 7th level of hell

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 7, 2015

Definently shadowmere he is absolute favorite, I just love the fact of riding a demon horse with Daedric armor I feel a demon overlord from the 7th level of hell

Sahkrahfaas
May 7, 2015

Shadowmere with one character, Frost with another. And a random Stormcloak horse with another. :p

by Sahkrahfaas
May 7, 2015

Shadowmere with one character, Frost with another. And a random Stormcloak horse with another. :p

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I like the gray and whited ones. The snowy looking ones.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I like the gray and whited ones. The snowy looking ones.

Rocko324
November 25, 2015
dovahkiin2003

i have shadowmere and arvak

How do I get Arvak?

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015
dovahkiin2003

i have shadowmere and arvak

How do I get Arvak?

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Are there any other special horses other than Shadowmere and Arvak?

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Are there any other special horses other than Shadowmere and Arvak?

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I like Arvak a lot
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I like Arvak a lot

Kaal do Olaak
May 2, 2016
Rocko324

How do I get Arvak?

Arvak is a conjuable flaming skeleton horse that can be summoned at nearly any time with the cost of, at most, 136 magicka. He is obtained in the DLC: Dawnguard, his conjuration spell is counted as apprentice and is obtained by finding his skull in the Soul Cairn (also added in Dawnguard). He lasts for 30 seconds, however his time is infinite when you are riding him.

by Kaal do Olaak
May 2, 2016
Rocko324

How do I get Arvak?

Arvak is a conjuable flaming skeleton horse that can be summoned at nearly any time with the cost of, at most, 136 magicka. He is obtained in the DLC: Dawnguard, his conjuration spell is counted as apprentice and is obtained by finding his skull in the Soul Cairn (also added in Dawnguard). He lasts for 30 seconds, however his time is infinite when you are riding him.

Blackout
May 3, 2016
shadowmere i have not got arvak yet
by Blackout
May 3, 2016
shadowmere i have not got arvak yet

Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

Riding Arvak while donned in Daedric Armor makes for some satisfying screenshots. I like that one ghost horse, though, I can't remember the name. Not Shadowmere, but a ghost horse you can ride and own, might be a mod...

by Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

Riding Arvak while donned in Daedric Armor makes for some satisfying screenshots. I like that one ghost horse, though, I can't remember the name. Not Shadowmere, but a ghost horse you can ride and own, might be a mod...

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Who doesn't have Shadowmere? Even if you don't use him, saying you own a fighting demon horse is pretty sweet.

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Who doesn't have Shadowmere? Even if you don't use him, saying you own a fighting demon horse is pretty sweet.

Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

Definitely Shadowmere. I adored her in Oblivion and I adored her in Skyrim. Arvak sounds interesting but I don't have the DLC, so I can't really make comment on him.

by Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

Definitely Shadowmere. I adored her in Oblivion and I adored her in Skyrim. Arvak sounds interesting but I don't have the DLC, so I can't really make comment on him.

Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

Just a stolen one from Whiterun so far. And only when I need it to climb mountains. :P

by Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

Just a stolen one from Whiterun so far. And only when I need it to climb mountains. :P

Duryoljot
May 27, 2016

HA! PLEB! I never use horses to climb mountains I just mash Y and dance around cliffsides.

by Duryoljot
May 27, 2016

HA! PLEB! I never use horses to climb mountains I just mash Y and dance around cliffsides.

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.