dovahkiin2003
April 29, 2015

honestly idk

by dovahkiin2003
April 29, 2015

honestly idk

CheeseLord
April 30, 2015

He did kill Torrig, but it was in a duel that he accepted. After Ulfric killed him, the Imperials named him a murderer and say he's guilty when actually he is innocent. Main reasons I join the Stormcloaks: Imperials are cheap, they try to kill me when I'm innocent, and you get better items and cooler titles.

by CheeseLord
April 30, 2015

He did kill Torrig, but it was in a duel that he accepted. After Ulfric killed him, the Imperials named him a murderer and say he's guilty when actually he is innocent. Main reasons I join the Stormcloaks: Imperials are cheap, they try to kill me when I'm innocent, and you get better items and cooler titles.

dovahkiin2003
April 30, 2015

good answer

by dovahkiin2003
April 30, 2015

good answer

CheeseLord
April 30, 2015

You figure this out if you listen to Roggvir at his execution. I also got that backed up by talking to Torygg in Sovngarde.

by CheeseLord
April 30, 2015

You figure this out if you listen to Roggvir at his execution. I also got that backed up by talking to Torygg in Sovngarde.

dovahkiin2003
April 30, 2015
Oh cool
by dovahkiin2003
April 30, 2015
Oh cool

theonlypol
May 1, 2015

Inocent

Ulfric is an inocent man! there is no denying that.

by theonlypol
May 1, 2015

Inocent

Ulfric is an inocent man! there is no denying that.

dovahkiin2003
May 1, 2015

what makes you think that (not denying anything)

by dovahkiin2003
May 1, 2015

what makes you think that (not denying anything)

Alungolah
May 4, 2015

Well, Torygg did accept the duel, but a., Ulfric was older, stronger, and more experianced, and b., had the Thu'um on his side, which he wasn't supposed to use, since he wasn't Dragonborn. Also, I haven't talked to Torygg myself, but didn't he say that he would have listened to Ulfric?

by Alungolah
May 4, 2015

Well, Torygg did accept the duel, but a., Ulfric was older, stronger, and more experianced, and b., had the Thu'um on his side, which he wasn't supposed to use, since he wasn't Dragonborn. Also, I haven't talked to Torygg myself, but didn't he say that he would have listened to Ulfric?

hiith
May 4, 2015
Alungolah

...had the Thu'um on his side, which he wasn't supposed to use, since he wasn't Dragonborn.

Why? He had the skills to do it, so let the man do it! Which is more honorable, to be born with such power, or to acheive it through great effort? All is fair in a fight to the death (not really but sorta).

by hiith
May 4, 2015
Alungolah

...had the Thu'um on his side, which he wasn't supposed to use, since he wasn't Dragonborn.

Why? He had the skills to do it, so let the man do it! Which is more honorable, to be born with such power, or to acheive it through great effort? All is fair in a fight to the death (not really but sorta).

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 25, 2015

perhaps he was innocent but he wasnt exactly fair to other races who arent nord like he never let argonian in his city and look where the dark eleves live in a slum i joined the imperials to treat everyone fair 

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 25, 2015

perhaps he was innocent but he wasnt exactly fair to other races who arent nord like he never let argonian in his city and look where the dark eleves live in a slum i joined the imperials to treat everyone fair 

Alungolah
July 25, 2015
hiith

Because it has been stated before that the Thu'um is not to be used for combat by anyone besides the Dragonborn. The one Greybeard (can't remember his name right now, but he's the one you always talk to) comfirms this when he talks about killing or fighting or some  draaf like that when he says, "What is overlooked in the Dragonborn, is not permitted to any followers of the Way of The Voice." And yes, Ulfric is/was a follower of the Way of The Voice. His father gave him to the Greybeards as a child to learn the Thu'um, and become a Greybeard himself.

by Alungolah
July 25, 2015
hiith

Because it has been stated before that the Thu'um is not to be used for combat by anyone besides the Dragonborn. The one Greybeard (can't remember his name right now, but he's the one you always talk to) comfirms this when he talks about killing or fighting or some  draaf like that when he says, "What is overlooked in the Dragonborn, is not permitted to any followers of the Way of The Voice." And yes, Ulfric is/was a follower of the Way of The Voice. His father gave him to the Greybeards as a child to learn the Thu'um, and become a Greybeard himself.

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

I think Ulfric is (almost) completely innocent. I usually join the Imperials though just because Ulfric makes me really annoyed. So I'm Pro-Stormcloak, Anti-Ulfric

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

I think Ulfric is (almost) completely innocent. I usually join the Imperials though just because Ulfric makes me really annoyed. So I'm Pro-Stormcloak, Anti-Ulfric

Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

Is he innocent? Or is he guilty? Nothing is ever so clear as black and white.

Ulfric did challenge the High King, and I believe he won fairly. A fight is a fight, and you use what is at your disposal.

Then came the problem with the Imperials. I don't know the full story, but it sounded like both sides were to eager to pick up swords.

Probably the tension caused by the Thalmor.

However, I personally do not stand my Ulfric's ideals, and as such, I join the Imperials every time, because I would not like the Skyrim that Ulfric would create.

Therefore, who is to say that he is innocent or guilty? It is not by me to judge. (Says the one who plays as a thief assassin who is totally guilty 0x0)

by Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

Is he innocent? Or is he guilty? Nothing is ever so clear as black and white.

Ulfric did challenge the High King, and I believe he won fairly. A fight is a fight, and you use what is at your disposal.

Then came the problem with the Imperials. I don't know the full story, but it sounded like both sides were to eager to pick up swords.

Probably the tension caused by the Thalmor.

However, I personally do not stand my Ulfric's ideals, and as such, I join the Imperials every time, because I would not like the Skyrim that Ulfric would create.

Therefore, who is to say that he is innocent or guilty? It is not by me to judge. (Says the one who plays as a thief assassin who is totally guilty 0x0)

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I think Ulfric is innocent, becouse he defeated High King fair and square. He may be a little bit racist, but he is doing what he do to lead Skyrim to be independent from Imperials, and that only nords should rule it.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I think Ulfric is innocent, becouse he defeated High King fair and square. He may be a little bit racist, but he is doing what he do to lead Skyrim to be independent from Imperials, and that only nords should rule it.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.