Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Storm cloaks or Imperials

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 9, 2015

Which side are you on in Skyrim, the Storm cloaks or the Imperials. So I was a long time Storm cloak, of course I did both quest lines like i'm sure many have you have. Then I started seeing the racist side of the Storm cloaks, but then the Imperials don't allow the worship of Talo's ( Which is fine by me since im a Sithis kind of guy) but still both of them have there pro's and cons. So sorry Storm cloaks but in the end I went with the Imperials.

Please dont judge other peoples opinions im not trying to start any arguments you may question them but try to stay away from foul language and insulting.

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 9, 2015

Which side are you on in Skyrim, the Storm cloaks or the Imperials. So I was a long time Storm cloak, of course I did both quest lines like i'm sure many have you have. Then I started seeing the racist side of the Storm cloaks, but then the Imperials don't allow the worship of Talo's ( Which is fine by me since im a Sithis kind of guy) but still both of them have there pro's and cons. So sorry Storm cloaks but in the end I went with the Imperials.

Please dont judge other peoples opinions im not trying to start any arguments you may question them but try to stay away from foul language and insulting.

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 9, 2015

Take a look at this existing thread.

by paarthurnax
May 9, 2015

Take a look at this existing thread.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.