Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What happened to the Dwarves?

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 12, 2015

What do you guys think happened to the Dwarves? I don't have a personal opinion like I normally do because to be honest I know absolutely nothing about the Dwarves of Skyrim.

Please dont judge other peoples opinions im not trying to start any arguments, feel free to question and agree but try to stay away from foul language and insulting.

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 12, 2015

What do you guys think happened to the Dwarves? I don't have a personal opinion like I normally do because to be honest I know absolutely nothing about the Dwarves of Skyrim.

Please dont judge other peoples opinions im not trying to start any arguments, feel free to question and agree but try to stay away from foul language and insulting.

CheeseLord
May 14, 2015

According to a lore video I watched (MrRhexx Skyrim Lore: The Dwarves) the Dwemer king interacted with the Heart of Lorkhan with Keening and Sunder when the Dunmer (before they became dark skinned and red-eyed due to a curse by Azura(also in the video)) defeated their force when they tried to conquer Tamriel. When he interacted with the Heart, all the Dwarves disappeared. Either they are enjoing being gods in Aetherius or are rotting in eternal torment in some dark unknown plane of oblivion, I don't know.

by CheeseLord
May 14, 2015

According to a lore video I watched (MrRhexx Skyrim Lore: The Dwarves) the Dwemer king interacted with the Heart of Lorkhan with Keening and Sunder when the Dunmer (before they became dark skinned and red-eyed due to a curse by Azura(also in the video)) defeated their force when they tried to conquer Tamriel. When he interacted with the Heart, all the Dwarves disappeared. Either they are enjoing being gods in Aetherius or are rotting in eternal torment in some dark unknown plane of oblivion, I don't know.

Grolahmul
May 16, 2015

I thimk the Dark Brotherhood killed them all, one by one, for all their gold. (I mean, dwarves like gold and hoard it in almost everything, right?)

by Grolahmul
May 16, 2015

I thimk the Dark Brotherhood killed them all, one by one, for all their gold. (I mean, dwarves like gold and hoard it in almost everything, right?)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.