Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who is your favorite Daedric Lord?

1  2 > >>  

CheeseLord
May 14, 2015

Peryite, Molag Bal, and Mehrunes Dagon for me.

by CheeseLord
May 14, 2015

Peryite, Molag Bal, and Mehrunes Dagon for me.

Eras
May 19, 2015

Does this include Shaogorath? Because if so, he is by far, my favorite of any of the characters in all of the Elder Scrolls Lore. Not only is he mentally unstable, but he's just the best character, with some of my most favorite lines from the series. Not to mention, he has his own world, The Shivering Isles, which is one of my favorite places, and has one of my favorite enemies, The Gate Keeper.

Though, if he isn't allowed as a pick, then Clavicus Vile, I mean, he's the only Daedra with a dog as a pet? And that mask, I mean, am I right?

by Eras
May 19, 2015

Does this include Shaogorath? Because if so, he is by far, my favorite of any of the characters in all of the Elder Scrolls Lore. Not only is he mentally unstable, but he's just the best character, with some of my most favorite lines from the series. Not to mention, he has his own world, The Shivering Isles, which is one of my favorite places, and has one of my favorite enemies, The Gate Keeper.

Though, if he isn't allowed as a pick, then Clavicus Vile, I mean, he's the only Daedra with a dog as a pet? And that mask, I mean, am I right?

Knightmare
May 20, 2015

Of course it is Sheogorath, Deadric Prince Of Madness... ;)

He kind of "died" in TES:IV(rest in peace), but still there in TES:V

by Knightmare
May 20, 2015

Of course it is Sheogorath, Deadric Prince Of Madness... ;)

He kind of "died" in TES:IV(rest in peace), but still there in TES:V

CheeseLord
May 20, 2015
Eras

Yes Sheogorath counts. He is the Daedric Prince of Madness

by CheeseLord
May 20, 2015
Eras

Yes Sheogorath counts. He is the Daedric Prince of Madness

dovahnite
May 25, 2015

I think I wrote this in another thread somewhere but not sure where, all the other Daedric princes are like ultra-serious, godlike overpowered . . . things, and then there's Sheogorath, who was probably the result of one of the developers sitting around the office without anything better to do on a Friday night.

I get a kick out of Sanguine for similar reasons. Drink all of the alcohol in Skyrim and be fine, two doses of his stuff and you're completely floored. And then you apparently try to marry a Hagraven or something, best sidequest in the game.

Aside from him, idk. Hermaeus Mora's presumably a huge nerd, and I'm a huge nerd, so I have to like him at least a little bit even if his books are a pain in the face to navigate and he's kind of annoying most times you meet him.

by dovahnite
May 25, 2015

I think I wrote this in another thread somewhere but not sure where, all the other Daedric princes are like ultra-serious, godlike overpowered . . . things, and then there's Sheogorath, who was probably the result of one of the developers sitting around the office without anything better to do on a Friday night.

I get a kick out of Sanguine for similar reasons. Drink all of the alcohol in Skyrim and be fine, two doses of his stuff and you're completely floored. And then you apparently try to marry a Hagraven or something, best sidequest in the game.

Aside from him, idk. Hermaeus Mora's presumably a huge nerd, and I'm a huge nerd, so I have to like him at least a little bit even if his books are a pain in the face to navigate and he's kind of annoying most times you meet him.

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 26, 2015

Sheogorath

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 26, 2015

Sheogorath

GrohiikDovah
May 29, 2015

Mine would have to be Hircine, Azure and Boethia. Though if the Tribunal counts,Vivec; but their not deadra.

by GrohiikDovah
May 29, 2015

Mine would have to be Hircine, Azure and Boethia. Though if the Tribunal counts,Vivec; but their not deadra.

Vulvokunah
May 30, 2015

Sheogorath all the way.

by Vulvokunah
May 30, 2015

Sheogorath all the way.

CheeseLord
June 1, 2015

For me, Sheogorath is just favorite through common knowledge. Peryite, Molag Bal, and Mehrunes Dagon are my secondary favorites.

by CheeseLord
June 1, 2015

For me, Sheogorath is just favorite through common knowledge. Peryite, Molag Bal, and Mehrunes Dagon are my secondary favorites.

Ahbiilok
June 5, 2015

Sheagorath

by Ahbiilok
June 5, 2015

Sheagorath

Ahmuldein
June 5, 2015

Molag Bol may be a messed up person, but the lore behind him is some of the most intricate and amazing stuff in TES. He tortured and killed a woman who was once nothing but pure kindness, and once a group of nomads found her, they tended her wounds for weeks until giving up. Soon, during her cremation, she awoke and tortured the souls of all who gave up. She bit out the throats of women and plucked the eyeballs of children! Molag Bol twists people in demonic ways to mock the Aedra. There are many stories like this equally thrilling.

by Ahmuldein
June 5, 2015

Molag Bol may be a messed up person, but the lore behind him is some of the most intricate and amazing stuff in TES. He tortured and killed a woman who was once nothing but pure kindness, and once a group of nomads found her, they tended her wounds for weeks until giving up. Soon, during her cremation, she awoke and tortured the souls of all who gave up. She bit out the throats of women and plucked the eyeballs of children! Molag Bol twists people in demonic ways to mock the Aedra. There are many stories like this equally thrilling.

deadeye21
June 12, 2015

Molag ball of cource

by deadeye21
June 12, 2015

Molag ball of cource

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Sheogorath and Hermauos Mora

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Sheogorath and Hermauos Mora

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 25, 2015

i kinda like nocturnal and hircine because of nightingales and the werewolf stuff

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 25, 2015

i kinda like nocturnal and hircine because of nightingales and the werewolf stuff

Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

It would have to be the ones that are not necessarily good, but not evil either. That would be Azura, Meridia, Peryite, and Sheogorath. The last one my top favorite, because he is so funny!

by Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

It would have to be the ones that are not necessarily good, but not evil either. That would be Azura, Meridia, Peryite, and Sheogorath. The last one my top favorite, because he is so funny!

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.