Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Absences and Full Life Consequences

ASTORKiT
May 15, 2015
Guess who's back? I totally didn't mean to be gone this long, apologies folks! Had a tough time of things this last year but I'm back in full force. (Although admittedly I'm writing this at work but hey!)

Some of you may know me, some may not, so here's a quick rundown!

Hi, the name is Keto, or ASTORKiT if you prefer. I've been here since before the site opened fully, so I'm an old vet at this. I love minecraft and even host a vanilla and resonant Rise 3 server. I currently study as a teaching assistant (it's hard work!). As stated in my profile, my pronouns are he him his.

If you want to know more about me, just send me a message! Hope to get to know some of you newer members!
by ASTORKiT
May 15, 2015
Guess who's back? I totally didn't mean to be gone this long, apologies folks! Had a tough time of things this last year but I'm back in full force. (Although admittedly I'm writing this at work but hey!)

Some of you may know me, some may not, so here's a quick rundown!

Hi, the name is Keto, or ASTORKiT if you prefer. I've been here since before the site opened fully, so I'm an old vet at this. I love minecraft and even host a vanilla and resonant Rise 3 server. I currently study as a teaching assistant (it's hard work!). As stated in my profile, my pronouns are he him his.

If you want to know more about me, just send me a message! Hope to get to know some of you newer members!

Frinmulaar
May 15, 2015

Drem yol lok, ASTORKiT. I for one joined in the time you slumbered, but welcome back. :)

by Frinmulaar
May 15, 2015

Drem yol lok, ASTORKiT. I for one joined in the time you slumbered, but welcome back. :)

Loniizrath
May 15, 2015

Hey, long time no see! Nice timing too, Mirk and Paarth aren't as active as they used to be. Welcome back.

If you don't remember me, I used to be Toxikyle. That or we just never talked.

by Loniizrath
May 15, 2015

Hey, long time no see! Nice timing too, Mirk and Paarth aren't as active as they used to be. Welcome back.

If you don't remember me, I used to be Toxikyle. That or we just never talked.

ASTORKiT
May 16, 2015
@Loniizrath nope, I do remember you! Never fear!
by ASTORKiT
May 16, 2015
@Loniizrath nope, I do remember you! Never fear!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.