Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Other ways of communications. Via audio.

Dzydzilelya
July 10, 2013

Hello everyone :)
I had the idea to talk via skype, like a huge conversation, it could be interessting if we could really talk to eachother, and so, we could practice our Dovahzul by speaking it.

If you feel like posting your skype on this thread, do it ! You might get to chat with awesome people.
But mention that you are from Thu'um.org, because maybe people could delete the invite, not knowing from who it comes from.
My skype ID is : diamondbran

by Dzydzilelya
July 10, 2013

Hello everyone :)
I had the idea to talk via skype, like a huge conversation, it could be interessting if we could really talk to eachother, and so, we could practice our Dovahzul by speaking it.

If you feel like posting your skype on this thread, do it ! You might get to chat with awesome people.
But mention that you are from Thu'um.org, because maybe people could delete the invite, not knowing from who it comes from.
My skype ID is : diamondbran

Annwvyn
July 22, 2013

DREM!

It sounds like an awesome idea, and I do have Skype.  As such, I would be willing to do it... Eventually.  As of right now, however, it takes me a while to translate word walls, and can barely WRITE what I want to say in Dovahzul.  Speaking it, forming sentences on the fly, now that's a whole other matter.

Again, I would love to do it, but I feel like I need way more vocabulary before I could even attempt it or I may just end up embarassing myself...  Lol.  

UNSL1D KROSIS.

by Annwvyn
July 22, 2013

DREM!

It sounds like an awesome idea, and I do have Skype.  As such, I would be willing to do it... Eventually.  As of right now, however, it takes me a while to translate word walls, and can barely WRITE what I want to say in Dovahzul.  Speaking it, forming sentences on the fly, now that's a whole other matter.

Again, I would love to do it, but I feel like I need way more vocabulary before I could even attempt it or I may just end up embarassing myself...  Lol.  

UNSL1D KROSIS.

Dzydzilelya
July 24, 2013

Hey, I am new here on this website and I also have difficulties with speaking it. It takes practice and it's normal to make mistakes.

by Dzydzilelya
July 24, 2013

Hey, I am new here on this website and I also have difficulties with speaking it. It takes practice and it's normal to make mistakes.

yol thuum
August 12, 2013

hey i would like someone to toutor me in dovazuul if their up for the challange my skype name is jarren105 just private message me first please

by yol thuum
August 12, 2013

hey i would like someone to toutor me in dovazuul if their up for the challange my skype name is jarren105 just private message me first please

otakufreak40
September 13, 2013

This gives me an idea. Maybe someone could do a YouTube series for the site? Maybe even a specialized YouTube channel? It would be a great way to help both visual and aural learners, and could be fun for the one doing it.

by otakufreak40
September 13, 2013

This gives me an idea. Maybe someone could do a YouTube series for the site? Maybe even a specialized YouTube channel? It would be a great way to help both visual and aural learners, and could be fun for the one doing it.

DJbrony
November 19, 2013

im up for this i guess if anyone wanna add me my username on skype is astumori1

by DJbrony
November 19, 2013

im up for this i guess if anyone wanna add me my username on skype is astumori1

frownybiscuit
December 15, 2013

memrise hasn't been working out for me so well so i think this will help me learn dovahzul. my username on skype is frownybisuit24, if that doesn't work, try capitalizing the "F"

by frownybiscuit
December 15, 2013

memrise hasn't been working out for me so well so i think this will help me learn dovahzul. my username on skype is frownybisuit24, if that doesn't work, try capitalizing the "F"

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.