Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

So, Fallout 4.

dovahnite
June 3, 2015

So, this being a Bethesda-centered forum I figure this is more or less a required thread. This came out some time this morning. What y'all think, game worth the wait?

Also the official TES6 lobbying can begin in 3, 2, 1 . . . NOW.

by dovahnite
June 3, 2015

So, this being a Bethesda-centered forum I figure this is more or less a required thread. This came out some time this morning. What y'all think, game worth the wait?

Also the official TES6 lobbying can begin in 3, 2, 1 . . . NOW.

Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

Lol. I'm excited

by Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

Lol. I'm excited

Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

DJbrony
June 4, 2015

I'm actually happy to see fallout 4 was announced and seen the trailer. I'm hyped as hell for it and so waiting for it on pc :D

by DJbrony
June 4, 2015

I'm actually happy to see fallout 4 was announced and seen the trailer. I'm hyped as hell for it and so waiting for it on pc :D

Jordan L
June 7, 2015

lol DaanKaalZaal will be freaking out. he loves fallout.

by Jordan L
June 7, 2015

lol DaanKaalZaal will be freaking out. he loves fallout.

DovahKiinZaan
June 22, 2015

Wait! I got here in time, I virtually passed out when I saw the trailer. And when I saw Dogmeat (I assume) I checked my balance. I can't afford it, I hope it's like Fallout 3.

by DovahKiinZaan
June 22, 2015

Wait! I got here in time, I virtually passed out when I saw the trailer. And when I saw Dogmeat (I assume) I checked my balance. I can't afford it, I hope it's like Fallout 3.

BanditNation
June 24, 2015

I wish my reaction was recorded, I was like:

"OHMYGODIMSOEXCITEDICANTWAITFORTHEGAMETORELEASEIWANTITNOW!"

by BanditNation
June 24, 2015

I wish my reaction was recorded, I was like:

"OHMYGODIMSOEXCITEDICANTWAITFORTHEGAMETORELEASEIWANTITNOW!"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 15, 2015

I'm just really excited about the power armor and the dog you get in the beginnning, I haven't played any Fallut games but I am a HUGE fan of it. The character creation is really into detail.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 15, 2015

I'm just really excited about the power armor and the dog you get in the beginnning, I haven't played any Fallut games but I am a HUGE fan of it. The character creation is really into detail.

Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

It is good Fallout 4 was released before TES6 because, in Fallout 4, they improved on Skyrim's AI system. That means once TES6 comes out they will improve it even more.

by Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

It is good Fallout 4 was released before TES6 because, in Fallout 4, they improved on Skyrim's AI system. That means once TES6 comes out they will improve it even more.

dovahnite
August 22, 2015

Also, to be fair Fallout has been waiting for another game way longer than Skyrim has. Skyrim came out in 2011 and, much as we might wish it never happened, ESO came out in 2014, while Fallout hasn't seen anything since . . . 2010.

by dovahnite
August 22, 2015

Also, to be fair Fallout has been waiting for another game way longer than Skyrim has. Skyrim came out in 2011 and, much as we might wish it never happened, ESO came out in 2014, while Fallout hasn't seen anything since . . . 2010.

Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

I honestly think the new Tamriel Unlimited update makes ESO seem more like an Elder Scrolls game. I have to say I am having a lot of fun with it. And yeah the Fallout series hasen't been seen in a while, so it make sense. One of the many things I am excited about is the fact that they added physics, you feel like your weapon is actually doing damage. You have to admit, you feel pretty weak if your hit someone in the head with a huge warhammer and they just stay still. Also there is one thing that really got my interest: weapon customization.

by Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

I honestly think the new Tamriel Unlimited update makes ESO seem more like an Elder Scrolls game. I have to say I am having a lot of fun with it. And yeah the Fallout series hasen't been seen in a while, so it make sense. One of the many things I am excited about is the fact that they added physics, you feel like your weapon is actually doing damage. You have to admit, you feel pretty weak if your hit someone in the head with a huge warhammer and they just stay still. Also there is one thing that really got my interest: weapon customization.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.