Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls RPG Board game

DJbrony
June 4, 2015

I been thinking what if someone ever wanted to do a Elder scrolls theme RPG board game like D&D but instead its with the  Elder scrolls lore and story, theme, everything. I found a few places to do such thing such as a site I use when playing with a group on skype for D&D called roll20 and as well the game called Tabletop Sim. So maybe for a good way someone or if its already been made a board game for the Elder scrolls but it would be amazing to have a group who actually willing to wanna try this for sure?

by DJbrony
June 4, 2015

I been thinking what if someone ever wanted to do a Elder scrolls theme RPG board game like D&D but instead its with the  Elder scrolls lore and story, theme, everything. I found a few places to do such thing such as a site I use when playing with a group on skype for D&D called roll20 and as well the game called Tabletop Sim. So maybe for a good way someone or if its already been made a board game for the Elder scrolls but it would be amazing to have a group who actually willing to wanna try this for sure?

Ahmuldein
June 6, 2015

I really wanted to do a card game yet this time for real. Last time we did it we just lost activity. I think we could get a team of members who are active and willing to partake in the activity

by Ahmuldein
June 6, 2015

I really wanted to do a card game yet this time for real. Last time we did it we just lost activity. I think we could get a team of members who are active and willing to partake in the activity

Ahmuldein
June 6, 2015

Trading card game that is. It would be digital until popular enough to get investment and printed.

by Ahmuldein
June 6, 2015

Trading card game that is. It would be digital until popular enough to get investment and printed.

Grolahmul
June 6, 2015

@Ahmuldien

I has an idea. We could put the card game on Thuum.org until it gets popular.

by Grolahmul
June 6, 2015

@Ahmuldien

Ahmuldein
June 7, 2015
GoldGonian

@Ahmuldien

well, its kinda there, just unused.

by Ahmuldein
June 7, 2015
GoldGonian

@Ahmuldien

Grolahmul
June 7, 2015
Ahmuldein
GoldGonian

@Ahmuldien

Where is it there? What thing?

by Grolahmul
June 7, 2015
Ahmuldein
GoldGonian

@Ahmuldien

Where is it there? What thing?

Rocko324
November 25, 2015
Ahmuldein

I'll play!

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015
Ahmuldein

I'll play!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.