Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Adventures of Daenhragaer Nightlock

1  2  3  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 1, 2015

It's the year 219 of the fifth era an unlikely hero will surface and safe Tamriel and Akavir from an onslaught brought by the Thalmor.

by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 1, 2015

It's the year 219 of the fifth era an unlikely hero will surface and safe Tamriel and Akavir from an onslaught brought by the Thalmor.

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 1, 2015
(Daenhragaer Nightlock)"Hey those pelts are worth more than 35 septims"
by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 1, 2015
(Daenhragaer Nightlock)"Hey those pelts are worth more than 35 septims"

roastedZork
July 2, 2015

Whats the story?

by roastedZork
July 2, 2015

Whats the story?

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 2, 2015
Just a wood elf adventuring with his companions and becoming an unlikely hero when they discover a strange artifac
by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 2, 2015
Just a wood elf adventuring with his companions and becoming an unlikely hero when they discover a strange artifac

roastedZork
July 3, 2015

Thats not enough to go on.

by roastedZork
July 3, 2015

Thats not enough to go on.

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 3, 2015
@roastedZork  read the first post
by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 3, 2015
@roastedZork  read the first post

roastedZork
July 3, 2015

{Ok, Thats a bit more to go on.}

I enter the market with some gold ingots, hoping I could sell them for a total of 1,000 septims. When I sold them I got 950 instead. I decided to go with what I got. I see NightLock arguing about how much pelts were, so I asked, "Whats going on here?"

by roastedZork
July 3, 2015

{Ok, Thats a bit more to go on.}

I enter the market with some gold ingots, hoping I could sell them for a total of 1,000 septims. When I sold them I got 950 instead. I decided to go with what I got. I see NightLock arguing about how much pelts were, so I asked, "Whats going on here?"

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 4, 2015
This bloody idiot is trying to rob me of my very well earned septims
by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 4, 2015
This bloody idiot is trying to rob me of my very well earned septims

roastedZork
July 4, 2015

"Hate to break it to you, but pelts are worth 35 septims each here."

by roastedZork
July 4, 2015

"Hate to break it to you, but pelts are worth 35 septims each here."

roastedZork
July 8, 2015

REVIVE THIS THREAD!!!!!

by roastedZork
July 8, 2015

REVIVE THIS THREAD!!!!!

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 8, 2015
Well I knew that already but I have six pelts and he is only offering 35 septims for them all
by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 8, 2015
Well I knew that already but I have six pelts and he is only offering 35 septims for them all

roastedZork
July 8, 2015

"ok, thats a ripoff, even to a bandit! Why don't you go to a different merchant then? this one is clearly not trustable."

by roastedZork
July 8, 2015

"ok, thats a ripoff, even to a bandit! Why don't you go to a different merchant then? this one is clearly not trustable."

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 9, 2015
"He has certain goods that I need don't you Ri'saad"
by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 9, 2015
"He has certain goods that I need don't you Ri'saad"

Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

(Is Ri'saad Kajiit or Argonian name?)

I enter the market, planning on selling my steel armor sets, sweating and panting. (Had a crap ton.)

I drop them on the counter, causing a loud bang everyone hears.

"Oh, man, 14 sets of steel armor is too much for one Argonian to carry. May I generously ask for maybe 4620 septims for half? My lowest is 3500."

takes 4060 septims, and half the armor.

I go to Ri'saad's stall.

"Hey, I heard some commotion here about prices. Give this elf the right price, now." (I'm being nice to Daen, also, I hate rip-offs.)

(I'm well-known here, and also very important.)

by Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

(Is Ri'saad Kajiit or Argonian name?)

I enter the market, planning on selling my steel armor sets, sweating and panting. (Had a crap ton.)

I drop them on the counter, causing a loud bang everyone hears.

"Oh, man, 14 sets of steel armor is too much for one Argonian to carry. May I generously ask for maybe 4620 septims for half? My lowest is 3500."

takes 4060 septims, and half the armor.

I go to Ri'saad's stall.

"Hey, I heard some commotion here about prices. Give this elf the right price, now." (I'm being nice to Daen, also, I hate rip-offs.)

(I'm well-known here, and also very important.)

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 10, 2015
(Khajit caravan leader)

"Well I might be in debt with him but there are certain things that I can only acquire with him"

by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 10, 2015
(Khajit caravan leader)

"Well I might be in debt with him but there are certain things that I can only acquire with him"

1  2  3  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.