Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Letter Frequency within Dovahzul

Katherine
July 14, 2015

I thought I'd have a stab at gathering the letter frequencies within Dovahzul, and gathered the following information:

• Letter frequency (canon)
  • Letter frequency (canon->modern)
  • Starting letter frequency (canon)
  • Starting letter frequency (canon->modern)

In an attempt not to spam the forum completely, I'm only going to include the four graphs in this post, the tables can be found here.

UPDATE: Add Canon/Canon->Modern Graph

by Katherine
July 14, 2015

I thought I'd have a stab at gathering the letter frequencies within Dovahzul, and gathered the following information:

• Letter frequency (canon)
  • Letter frequency (canon->modern)
  • Starting letter frequency (canon)
  • Starting letter frequency (canon->modern)

In an attempt not to spam the forum completely, I'm only going to include the four graphs in this post, the tables can be found here.

UPDATE: Add Canon/Canon->Modern Graph

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 14, 2015

Nice post! I made something similar a while back.

Looking at a glance, it's impressive how similar the Canon vs. Canon>Modern are considering you're going from a sample size of 600 to 6,000 words.

by paarthurnax
July 14, 2015

Nice post! I made something similar a while back.

Looking at a glance, it's impressive how similar the Canon vs. Canon>Modern are considering you're going from a sample size of 600 to 6,000 words.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.