Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [ND]Elswyer:The Farm Life

1  2  3  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Alduin World Eater
July 15, 2015

Requirements:You can't use Dovahzul...yet;Don't post anything until July 16th, 2015 at 1:30 P.M.

Thank You!                                   -Alduin World Eater

by Alduin World Eater
July 15, 2015

Requirements:You can't use Dovahzul...yet;Don't post anything until July 16th, 2015 at 1:30 P.M.

Thank You!                                   -Alduin World Eater

Alduin World Eater
July 16, 2015

Info: In this Roleplay, you will be a female Khajiit named Khariah or a male Khajiit named Mi'sod and you have come home from being the Dragonborn in Skyrim. But Elswyer brings back memories of death, and it seems like once you came, everything started falling apart. What will you do under this pressure? Write a backstory for your Khariah or Mi'sod and write why Elswyer brings back memories of death and what's making everything fall apart.

by Alduin World Eater
July 16, 2015

Info: In this Roleplay, you will be a female Khajiit named Khariah or a male Khajiit named Mi'sod and you have come home from being the Dragonborn in Skyrim. But Elswyer brings back memories of death, and it seems like once you came, everything started falling apart. What will you do under this pressure? Write a backstory for your Khariah or Mi'sod and write why Elswyer brings back memories of death and what's making everything fall apart.

Sharsosah
July 16, 2015

Oh, goodie! I love Khajiits. My name is Mi'sod and I havn't been in Elswyer since my parents were killed and I was sold to slave labours. I came back to mourn the loss and search for my revenge.

by Sharsosah
July 16, 2015

Oh, goodie! I love Khajiits. My name is Mi'sod and I havn't been in Elswyer since my parents were killed and I was sold to slave labours. I came back to mourn the loss and search for my revenge.

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

Question: Can we make characters to help Mi'sod on his quest, just in case things get bad?

If so, My name's Galelo Oreoren (Pronounced: Gal - ill - oh Or - or - in), a Dunmer who had ventured to Elswyer in a journey to travel across all of Tamriel, and met Mi'sod while he was arriving from Skyrim, we'll say. He was pretty sad, and I, the very kind Dunmer that I am, went over to see what's wrong.

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

Question: Can we make characters to help Mi'sod on his quest, just in case things get bad?

If so, My name's Galelo Oreoren (Pronounced: Gal - ill - oh Or - or - in), a Dunmer who had ventured to Elswyer in a journey to travel across all of Tamriel, and met Mi'sod while he was arriving from Skyrim, we'll say. He was pretty sad, and I, the very kind Dunmer that I am, went over to see what's wrong.

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Yes you can. You can also use characters from the game like Mi'aq.

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Yes you can. You can also use characters from the game like Mi'aq.

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

Okay, cool

Also, I am going to be the char. I described, because I don't want to know more than the main char., and if I'm a Kajiit, I will, so I chose to be a Dunmer (Dark Elf).

I got the name from a name generator. It was the best-sounding to me.

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

Okay, cool

Also, I am going to be the char. I described, because I don't want to know more than the main char., and if I'm a Kajiit, I will, so I chose to be a Dunmer (Dark Elf).

I got the name from a name generator. It was the best-sounding to me.

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Sorry, but you must be a Khajiit in this thread. I'll make another for other races.

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Sorry, but you must be a Khajiit in this thread. I'll make another for other races.

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

I made another thread for all races.

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

I made another thread for all races.

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

Okay, then, this one will be Ko'Do'Kar (Koh - Doh - Car), a Khajiit battle (Ko) mage (Do) with the same backstory, except he had a habit of going home after he explored a region.

It was after this one had visited Morrowind, that he came home, and saw Mi'sod getting off of a boat from Skyrim, looking sad.

Him, kind Khajiit that he is, went over.

(Now we start RP)

"Are you all right? What is troubling you?" Ko'Do'Kar asked the troubled Khajiit, "This one's name is Ko'Do'Kar. What's yours?

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

Okay, then, this one will be Ko'Do'Kar (Koh - Doh - Car), a Khajiit battle (Ko) mage (Do) with the same backstory, except he had a habit of going home after he explored a region.

It was after this one had visited Morrowind, that he came home, and saw Mi'sod getting off of a boat from Skyrim, looking sad.

Him, kind Khajiit that he is, went over.

(Now we start RP)

"Are you all right? What is troubling you?" Ko'Do'Kar asked the troubled Khajiit, "This one's name is Ko'Do'Kar. What's yours?

Sharsosah
July 17, 2015

I am Mi'sod, and I am to busy to chat, I am on a quest.

by Sharsosah
July 17, 2015

I am Mi'sod, and I am to busy to chat, I am on a quest.

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

"Oh, this one sees you talk like an Imperial. By chance, were you on an adventure across Tamriel, as well?" I ask, "Also, on your quest, maybe this one could help you."

(Shar, surround words your character speaks in quotation marks. "Like this")

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

"Oh, this one sees you talk like an Imperial. By chance, were you on an adventure across Tamriel, as well?" I ask, "Also, on your quest, maybe this one could help you."

(Shar, surround words your character speaks in quotation marks. "Like this")

Sharsosah
July 17, 2015

*I hiss and start walking*

(BTW I'm shadowpelt Gold, remember me? I am the one who told you how to use *'s?)

"I talk this way because my slave masters hated my old way, and no, no you shouldn't join me, my quest is full of pain and sadness, it's personal."

by Sharsosah
July 17, 2015

*I hiss and start walking*

(BTW I'm shadowpelt Gold, remember me? I am the one who told you how to use *'s?)

"I talk this way because my slave masters hated my old way, and no, no you shouldn't join me, my quest is full of pain and sadness, it's personal."

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

@Sharsosah

(I know this. I guess I got to return the favor?)

In RP

"Okay, then."

*As you walk away, I sneak behind you. I'm good at sneaking, but not good enough for a title. But it's good enough for you to not see me or hear me, because I wear Dragonscale (Light armor) Armor*

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

@Sharsosah

(I know this. I guess I got to return the favor?)

In RP

"Okay, then."

*As you walk away, I sneak behind you. I'm good at sneaking, but not good enough for a title. But it's good enough for you to not see me or hear me, because I wear Dragonscale (Light armor) Armor*

Sharsosah
July 17, 2015

*I decide to use this time alone to tend to my wounds. Being a slave meant that being whipped left scars, those scars still open today and I start tending to them, but I still keep my defense and attention up.*

by Sharsosah
July 17, 2015

*I decide to use this time alone to tend to my wounds. Being a slave meant that being whipped left scars, those scars still open today and I start tending to them, but I still keep my defense and attention up.*

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

*I sneak, and then roll, to the shadows.*

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

*I sneak, and then roll, to the shadows.*

1  2  3  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.