Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Memory helpers

Orkar Isber
July 17, 2015

This started totally by accident when i learned but maybe this funny crib helps you as well:

i was learning and couldnt tell apart ofaal and ofan. So i made my own vocab test and when it came to ofaal i thought

"Ofaal...ohfuck you should know that" and there i go...memorised the diference between ofaal and ofan by accident. Now i have problems not giggling when saying ofaal. Ofuk? ^^

Do you have any cribs to share that help you?

by Orkar Isber
July 17, 2015

This started totally by accident when i learned but maybe this funny crib helps you as well:

i was learning and couldnt tell apart ofaal and ofan. So i made my own vocab test and when it came to ofaal i thought

"Ofaal...ohfuck you should know that" and there i go...memorised the diference between ofaal and ofan by accident. Now i have problems not giggling when saying ofaal. Ofuk? ^^

Do you have any cribs to share that help you?

Katherine
July 17, 2015

I've got a few which I put up on the Memrise Course for the Dovahzul Number System

EnglishDovahzulMemory Hook
OneGeinDas German gein
TwoZiinThere are two "i"s in ziin for a reason.
ThreeSedSilly, don't stay in bed. It's three o'clock in the afternoon!
FourHirCome fourth, come hirther.
SixSokMake him see sixes - sok'em
by Katherine
July 17, 2015

I've got a few which I put up on the Memrise Course for the Dovahzul Number System

EnglishDovahzulMemory Hook
OneGeinDas German gein
TwoZiinThere are two "i"s in ziin for a reason.
ThreeSedSilly, don't stay in bed. It's three o'clock in the afternoon!
FourHirCome fourth, come hirther.
SixSokMake him see sixes - sok'em

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.