Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Feelings In-Game

1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

While playing Skyrim, I get differing emotions(maybe because I'm a girl, but that's beyond the point) mostly sadness. Yet I still play. Tell us about these moments on this thread. Label it Sad, Mad, Happy, or whatever emotion your post is about.

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

While playing Skyrim, I get differing emotions(maybe because I'm a girl, but that's beyond the point) mostly sadness. Yet I still play. Tell us about these moments on this thread. Label it Sad, Mad, Happy, or whatever emotion your post is about.

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Sad

In Skyrim, I absolutly love Paarthunax! So, when the Blades wanted me to kill him, I wanted to kill them. I went up to The Throat of the World everyday to talk to Paarthurnax. But when I fufilled my duty as Dragonborn, Paarthurnax didn't talk to me as much. Then, he found new people to talk to. The friendly dragons that now fly around The Throat of the World. So I've left him alone ever since, and it hurt me.

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Sad

In Skyrim, I absolutly love Paarthunax! So, when the Blades wanted me to kill him, I wanted to kill them. I went up to The Throat of the World everyday to talk to Paarthurnax. But when I fufilled my duty as Dragonborn, Paarthurnax didn't talk to me as much. Then, he found new people to talk to. The friendly dragons that now fly around The Throat of the World. So I've left him alone ever since, and it hurt me.

Krahzii
July 23, 2015
Scared as hell.

I know that Skyrim isn't a scary game, but dungeons freak me the frick out when I'm playing alone. Actually, Skyrim in general makes me extremely nervous, if not terrified, whenever I play it alone. That ominous music when you discover a new dungeon? TERRIFYING. Dungeons themselves are terrible. The last time I played, I was going through to Blackreach. I got cornered by some Falmer, nearly had a heart attack, and skeddadled right on out of there. Gonna amass some more potions before I go back.

But sometimes I do feel happy and amused. Especially if I have people watching me at. Having someone in the room with me helps me not be scared, and then they often make jokes and stuff. Even if I'm playing alone, when I'm doing quests with NPCs with me, walking around in the open (not in dark caves and all that), etc I'm less jumpy. X3
by Krahzii
July 23, 2015
Scared as hell.

I know that Skyrim isn't a scary game, but dungeons freak me the frick out when I'm playing alone. Actually, Skyrim in general makes me extremely nervous, if not terrified, whenever I play it alone. That ominous music when you discover a new dungeon? TERRIFYING. Dungeons themselves are terrible. The last time I played, I was going through to Blackreach. I got cornered by some Falmer, nearly had a heart attack, and skeddadled right on out of there. Gonna amass some more potions before I go back.

But sometimes I do feel happy and amused. Especially if I have people watching me at. Having someone in the room with me helps me not be scared, and then they often make jokes and stuff. Even if I'm playing alone, when I'm doing quests with NPCs with me, walking around in the open (not in dark caves and all that), etc I'm less jumpy. X3

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

Me too! I always have Meeko with me in the game, and my dog in real life.

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

Me too! I always have Meeko with me in the game, and my dog in real life.

Krahzii
July 23, 2015
I had Vigilance, but he died. ;~;
by Krahzii
July 23, 2015
I had Vigilance, but he died. ;~;

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

Kharjo, the Khajiit follower, died.

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

Kharjo, the Khajiit follower, died.

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

Sad

Kharjo ,my old Khajiit follower, died in Solstein when my dad was watching me play. I didn't want to be a baby in front of him so I didn't load the game. When he left, it was to late to relaod. So I went on without him. I took his Blades Armor, sheild, and sword to my house in Solstein and put everything of his on the weapon rack and the armor rack except his Moon Amulet, which I always wear.

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

Sad

Kharjo ,my old Khajiit follower, died in Solstein when my dad was watching me play. I didn't want to be a baby in front of him so I didn't load the game. When he left, it was to late to relaod. So I went on without him. I took his Blades Armor, sheild, and sword to my house in Solstein and put everything of his on the weapon rack and the armor rack except his Moon Amulet, which I always wear.

Mohamed kunpaarin
July 25, 2015

i had lydia but she vanished when i was fighting a dragon on the way to sky haven temple and benor who died in alduin bane at the throat of the world

by Mohamed kunpaarin
July 25, 2015

i had lydia but she vanished when i was fighting a dragon on the way to sky haven temple and benor who died in alduin bane at the throat of the world

Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015
Krahzii
Scared as hell. I know that Skyrim isn't a scary game, but dungeons freak me the frick out when I'm playing alone. Actually, Skyrim in general makes me extremely nervous, if not terrified, whenever I play it alone. That ominous music when you discover a new dungeon? TERRIFYING. Dungeons themselves are terrible. The last time I played, I was going through to Blackreach. I got cornered by some Falmer, nearly had a heart attack, and skeddadled right on out of there. Gonna amass some more potions before I go back. But sometimes I do feel happy and amused. Especially if I have people watching me at. Having someone in the room with me helps me not be scared, and then they often make jokes and stuff. Even if I'm playing alone, when I'm doing quests with NPCs with me, walking around in the open (not in dark caves and all that), etc I'm less jumpy. X3

I hear ya on that. The draugr freak me out the most. I despise undead. More so Zombies, ghouls, clickers. Whatever. So I avoid playing games that focus on the Zombie Apocolpse.

However, I got really sad, while playing the Brotherhood questline when I had to kill the Emperor's cousin on her wedding day.

There are amusing moments too. Sometimes the way dead people are positioned, or when you are able to stick an arrow up someone's butt. That is always amusing.

by Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015
Krahzii
Scared as hell. I know that Skyrim isn't a scary game, but dungeons freak me the frick out when I'm playing alone. Actually, Skyrim in general makes me extremely nervous, if not terrified, whenever I play it alone. That ominous music when you discover a new dungeon? TERRIFYING. Dungeons themselves are terrible. The last time I played, I was going through to Blackreach. I got cornered by some Falmer, nearly had a heart attack, and skeddadled right on out of there. Gonna amass some more potions before I go back. But sometimes I do feel happy and amused. Especially if I have people watching me at. Having someone in the room with me helps me not be scared, and then they often make jokes and stuff. Even if I'm playing alone, when I'm doing quests with NPCs with me, walking around in the open (not in dark caves and all that), etc I'm less jumpy. X3

I hear ya on that. The draugr freak me out the most. I despise undead. More so Zombies, ghouls, clickers. Whatever. So I avoid playing games that focus on the Zombie Apocolpse.

However, I got really sad, while playing the Brotherhood questline when I had to kill the Emperor's cousin on her wedding day.

There are amusing moments too. Sometimes the way dead people are positioned, or when you are able to stick an arrow up someone's butt. That is always amusing.

Alduin World Eater
August 1, 2015

I like shooting arrows into guards knees.

by Alduin World Eater
August 1, 2015

Tanzyolviing
August 2, 2015
Alduin World Eater

Lol! That's funny.

by Tanzyolviing
August 2, 2015
Alduin World Eater

Lol! That's funny.

dovahnite
August 4, 2015
Alduin World Eater

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an - not again . . ."

So, does the need to explore count? Before Skyrim, it'd been a really long time since I played a game that really made me want to just pick a random direction and start walking in it, and see what I could find, and was big enough that I wouldn't hit the edge of the map in three minutes. And even better, once you've cleared out the main game there's plenty of good-sized mods to be installed that let you do the exact same thing (though sometimes they're not put together terribly well).

Also I don't know if "cringe" is an emotion, as in "for god's sake, why is there a centipede in my sink . . . again?" but that was pretty much every time Hermaeus Mora showed up for me.

by dovahnite
August 4, 2015
Alduin World Eater

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an - not again . . ."

So, does the need to explore count? Before Skyrim, it'd been a really long time since I played a game that really made me want to just pick a random direction and start walking in it, and see what I could find, and was big enough that I wouldn't hit the edge of the map in three minutes. And even better, once you've cleared out the main game there's plenty of good-sized mods to be installed that let you do the exact same thing (though sometimes they're not put together terribly well).

Also I don't know if "cringe" is an emotion, as in "for god's sake, why is there a centipede in my sink . . . again?" but that was pretty much every time Hermaeus Mora showed up for me.

Turtle1912
August 9, 2015
@Krahzii dwemmer ruins are the worst and I play skyrim in my basement and I have a storage room behind my chair and it doesn't have a door I always feel like some dwemmer robot freeak is gonna jump me in my basement I feels ya bro
by Turtle1912
August 9, 2015
@Krahzii dwemmer ruins are the worst and I play skyrim in my basement and I have a storage room behind my chair and it doesn't have a door I always feel like some dwemmer robot freeak is gonna jump me in my basement I feels ya bro

Alduin World Eater
August 9, 2015
Tanzyolviing

Lol! That's funny.

And really fun! 

by Alduin World Eater
August 9, 2015
Tanzyolviing

Lol! That's funny.

And really fun! 

YolGoraagKaazah
December 7, 2015

Anger

That moment when you're on level five and you fight a giant and keep getting knocked into the air. 

I rage quit after two times.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 7, 2015

Anger

That moment when you're on level five and you fight a giant and keep getting knocked into the air. 

I rage quit after two times.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.