Class- Battle Mage

Standing Stone- The Mage Stone

Level- ...27...

Apparel- {Combat: Archmage Robes or full Dwemer Armor} {Standard: Fine Clothes}

Favorite Weapon: Dwarven Sword of Absorption

Magic- Chain Lightning, Healing, Thu'um

Thuryolkrif
December 23, 2018

Not my first character, but my favorite one in recent memory was an Orc warrior who hunted down all the daedric artifcats, became a werewolf, fought on the side of Volkihar during Dawnguard, killed Alduin, killed Miraak, and then built his house, got married, and had 2 children. An interesting man indeed

by Thuryolkrif
December 23, 2018

Not my first character, but my favorite one in recent memory was an Orc warrior who hunted down all the daedric artifcats, became a werewolf, fought on the side of Volkihar during Dawnguard, killed Alduin, killed Miraak, and then built his house, got married, and had 2 children. An interesting man indeed

Onikvulzii
March 5, 2019

My current character is an orc; level 37, master of the forge, heavy armor, one-handed weapons, lockpicking and destruction magic. He is a werewolf who sided with the imperials, and then the vampires.

A vampire wolf?! wHaT tHe #%@& HaVe I dOnE

by Onikvulzii
March 5, 2019

My current character is an orc; level 37, master of the forge, heavy armor, one-handed weapons, lockpicking and destruction magic. He is a werewolf who sided with the imperials, and then the vampires.

A vampire wolf?! wHaT tHe #%@& HaVe I dOnE

JayStorm324
March 7, 2019

So, I started Skyrim again with a Nord Warrior and a Breton nightblade/spellsword hybrid (Nightblade who can also kill in open combat): Ragnar Half-Troll the Nord Warrior two handed, heavy armor smithing, block, archery. Jeneve Sorick the breton nightblade with focus in illusion and restoration CC magic.

by JayStorm324
March 7, 2019

So, I started Skyrim again with a Nord Warrior and a Breton nightblade/spellsword hybrid (Nightblade who can also kill in open combat): Ragnar Half-Troll the Nord Warrior two handed, heavy armor smithing, block, archery. Jeneve Sorick the breton nightblade with focus in illusion and restoration CC magic.

VulBahYol
March 18, 2019

My current character is a level 76 argonian light armor build, dual-wielding swords and has  master level smithing, archery, sneak, and stupidly high one-handed skill levels, as well as the beast form power from the companions questline.

As for magic, I have low level destruction magic with emphasis on illusion, alteration, conjuration, and restoration. Often uses the thu'um to launch people off cliffs, drain their armor, and freeze them

by VulBahYol
March 18, 2019

My current character is a level 76 argonian light armor build, dual-wielding swords and has  master level smithing, archery, sneak, and stupidly high one-handed skill levels, as well as the beast form power from the companions questline.

As for magic, I have low level destruction magic with emphasis on illusion, alteration, conjuration, and restoration. Often uses the thu'um to launch people off cliffs, drain their armor, and freeze them

Shezzarine
April 5, 2019

My first character, was a Male nord, named Einar. He was a Nightengale and Mage. He was a highly skilled archer. 

by Shezzarine
April 5, 2019

My first character, was a Male nord, named Einar. He was a Nightengale and Mage. He was a highly skilled archer. 

atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

i am a proud nord, through and through. i love anything magic but i am still good with hevy weapons and armour

by atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

i am a proud nord, through and through. i love anything magic but i am still good with hevy weapons and armour

Kul do Dovah
April 30, 2019

My first charater was Samantha, a Nord, currently lvl 30ish, only because I was working on another account at the same time. Favorite Weapon, Dovahsefeyn - Dragonbane (the one you find near Alduin's Wall) a Glass Mace of Soul Trap, and a Supple Ancent Nord Bow of Fire

by Kul do Dovah
April 30, 2019

My first charater was Samantha, a Nord, currently lvl 30ish, only because I was working on another account at the same time. Favorite Weapon, Dovahsefeyn - Dragonbane (the one you find near Alduin's Wall) a Glass Mace of Soul Trap, and a Supple Ancent Nord Bow of Fire

shulkunaak
June 7, 2019

My current playthrough is as a old dunmer named carl, who came to skyrim from morrowindf in hopes of a better life, which he did by killing the emperor of tamriel

by shulkunaak
June 7, 2019

My current playthrough is as a old dunmer named carl, who came to skyrim from morrowindf in hopes of a better life, which he did by killing the emperor of tamriel

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.