A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Custom Magic

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12 > >>  

Emperor of Man
February 11, 2016
Yolos Vith

Nice... But turning into a dragon in-game just never appealed to me... A Dragon Form like the shout would be cool.

How about a series of Alteration spells that transform your avatar into the living embodiement of the ancient Nord gods. Fox, Wolf, Dragon, the like. Your avatar is surrounded by an aura of swirling blue flames, and their size is doubled. Includes fur patterns, ears, a tail, and four legs in the flames!

You should note that this thread was created for miscellaneous spells. If I wanted it to be Elder Scrolls (game or otherwise) related, then it would have been posted in the "Elder Scrolls General Discussion."

by Emperor of Man
February 11, 2016
Yolos Vith

Nice... But turning into a dragon in-game just never appealed to me... A Dragon Form like the shout would be cool.

How about a series of Alteration spells that transform your avatar into the living embodiement of the ancient Nord gods. Fox, Wolf, Dragon, the like. Your avatar is surrounded by an aura of swirling blue flames, and their size is doubled. Includes fur patterns, ears, a tail, and four legs in the flames!

You should note that this thread was created for miscellaneous spells. If I wanted it to be Elder Scrolls (game or otherwise) related, then it would have been posted in the "Elder Scrolls General Discussion."

Veyd Sahvoz
February 12, 2016
What about a decipher spell? That could come in handy. One moment
by Veyd Sahvoz
February 12, 2016
What about a decipher spell? That could come in handy. One moment

Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

But... It's still a spell, even if it was inspired from the Elder Scrolls, for use in game.

by Duryoljot
February 12, 2016

But... It's still a spell, even if it was inspired from the Elder Scrolls, for use in game.

Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016

Festus's Inside out spell. (nuff said)

by Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016

Festus's Inside out spell. (nuff said)

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
I have some epic spells:
- Instant sweetroll (you use it when you are hungry or you just want to fill your room with ''some sugar'')
- Seek Talos worshippers (this will use especially thalmors...)
- Summom Tiber Septim (especially for nords that wish to speak with Talos)
- Summon Shia Labeouf (with his motivational speech he add 200% for stamina regen, end sometimes even MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!)
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
I have some epic spells:

- Instant sweetroll (you use it when you are hungry or you just want to fill your room with ''some sugar'')

- Seek Talos worshippers (this will use especially thalmors...)

- Summom Tiber Septim (especially for nords that wish to speak with Talos)

- Summon Shia Labeouf (with his motivational speech he add 200% for stamina regen, end sometimes even MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!)

Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016
HevnoKeinIn
I have some epic spells: - Instant sweetroll (you use it when you are hungry or you just want to fill your room with ''some sugar'') - Seek Talos worshippers (this will use especially thalmors...) - Summom Tiber Septim (especially for nords that wish to speak with Talos) - Summon Shia Labeouf (with his motivational speech he add 200% for stamina regen, end sometimes even MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!)

Yes, guard will ask if someone stole my sweetroll and I will pelt him with sweetrolls for not doing anything. Good ideas.

by Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016
HevnoKeinIn
I have some epic spells: - Instant sweetroll (you use it when you are hungry or you just want to fill your room with ''some sugar'') - Seek Talos worshippers (this will use especially thalmors...) - Summom Tiber Septim (especially for nords that wish to speak with Talos) - Summon Shia Labeouf (with his motivational speech he add 200% for stamina regen, end sometimes even MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!)

Yes, guard will ask if someone stole my sweetroll and I will pelt him with sweetrolls for not doing anything. Good ideas.

Qo Rith
March 3, 2016

using the Fus ro dah Knockback effect with a spell, so i could throw my foe off a cliff when the need arises. so idont need to wait a minute befor i can knock off an opponent.

by Qo Rith
March 3, 2016

using the Fus ro dah Knockback effect with a spell, so i could throw my foe off a cliff when the need arises. so idont need to wait a minute befor i can knock off an opponent.

Emperor of Man
March 3, 2016

That would be nice. The cooldown was a huge pain in the ass.

by Emperor of Man
March 3, 2016

That would be nice. The cooldown was a huge pain in the ass.

Vane Hammerfall
April 29, 2016

Environmental Spells for alteration. It would work like this: You would cast one of the environmental spells (I'll be using An Oblivion Environmental Spell For This Example) And it will change the environment around you into the environment of The Plane Of Oblivion. Different environments will give you different perks, but they will also change all creatures around you into creatures of the corresponding environment.

by Vane Hammerfall
April 29, 2016

Environmental Spells for alteration. It would work like this: You would cast one of the environmental spells (I'll be using An Oblivion Environmental Spell For This Example) And it will change the environment around you into the environment of The Plane Of Oblivion. Different environments will give you different perks, but they will also change all creatures around you into creatures of the corresponding environment.

Blackout
May 4, 2016
summon dragon spell
by Blackout
May 4, 2016
summon dragon spell

Duryoljot
May 4, 2016

That exists in the form of a shout... But in a spell that could be useful, if the dragon was a tad smaller and required a LOT of magicka to summon.

by Duryoljot
May 4, 2016

That exists in the form of a shout... But in a spell that could be useful, if the dragon was a tad smaller and required a LOT of magicka to summon.

Emperor of Man
May 6, 2016

Perhaps like a Wyrm? It's an unobtainable shout or spell. I can't remember the console command nor its name, or whether it's a spell or shout.

by Emperor of Man
May 6, 2016

Perhaps like a Wyrm? It's an unobtainable shout or spell. I can't remember the console command nor its name, or whether it's a spell or shout.

Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

Much like them. They are an added effect of the Fire Breath shout, only available in a Black Book.

by Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

Much like them. They are an added effect of the Fire Breath shout, only available in a Black Book.

Veyd Sahvoz
May 6, 2016
I have 2 spells I came up with for a character a while ago, thought you all might want to hear it.

Hail- An expert level destruction spell that when cast sends a series of lightning bolts down on the designated area that shocks everything within a 15 foot radius, except the caster, and weakens their health and magicka.

Winter Mist- An adept spell (much like the mist form ability for the Vampire Lord) that makes the caster a small cold gust of winter wind for a minute and a half. It has the the same effect as Frost Cloak while also regenerating your stamina and health 50% faster.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 6, 2016
I have 2 spells I came up with for a character a while ago, thought you all might want to hear it.

Hail- An expert level destruction spell that when cast sends a series of lightning bolts down on the designated area that shocks everything within a 15 foot radius, except the caster, and weakens their health and magicka.

Winter Mist- An adept spell (much like the mist form ability for the Vampire Lord) that makes the caster a small cold gust of winter wind for a minute and a half. It has the the same effect as Frost Cloak while also regenerating your stamina and health 50% faster.

Emperor of Man
May 7, 2016
Hades Nexemexis
I have 2 spells I came up with for a character a while ago, thought you all might want to hear it. Hail- An expert level destruction spell that when cast sends a series of lightning bolts down on the designated area that shocks everything within a 15 foot radius, except the caster, and weakens their health and magicka. Winter Mist- An adept spell (much like the mist form ability for the Vampire Lord) that makes the caster a small cold gust of winter wind for a minute and a half. It has the the same effect as Frost Cloak while also regenerating your stamina and health 50% faster.

Question regarding the "Hail" spell: By "{weaken} their health and magicka" do you mean do health and magicka damage or lower the max health and magick?

by Emperor of Man
May 7, 2016
Hades Nexemexis
I have 2 spells I came up with for a character a while ago, thought you all might want to hear it. Hail- An expert level destruction spell that when cast sends a series of lightning bolts down on the designated area that shocks everything within a 15 foot radius, except the caster, and weakens their health and magicka. Winter Mist- An adept spell (much like the mist form ability for the Vampire Lord) that makes the caster a small cold gust of winter wind for a minute and a half. It has the the same effect as Frost Cloak while also regenerating your stamina and health 50% faster.

Question regarding the "Hail" spell: By "{weaken} their health and magicka" do you mean do health and magicka damage or lower the max health and magick?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.