Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Oh right, hehe sorry I forget things. Thanks for reminding me)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

A small smile played on her lips. "Well isn't that sweet of you," she said as she stroked the bird's chest. "I suppose I should get to work. Care to lead me to the library?"

(( Ranfire=Epik Crow ship. Ftw. ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

A small smile played on her lips. "Well isn't that sweet of you," she said as she stroked the bird's chest. "I suppose I should get to work. Care to lead me to the library?"

(( Ranfire=Epik Crow ship. Ftw. ))

Kronvullok
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(You're welcome.)

by Kronvullok
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(You're welcome.)

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"My name is Nahgahzii. Is this a school?"

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

"School?! This is no mere school. It is the largest academy in all of Tamriel!" explained the professor while he looked through some notes "Ah here you are, I believe you have destructive spells class first. I would be glad too guide you there if you'd like?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

"School?! This is no mere school. It is the largest academy in all of Tamriel!" explained the professor while he looked through some notes "Ah here you are, I believe you have destructive spells class first. I would be glad too guide you there if you'd like?"

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"Okay. I don't like destruction..." Destruction? Isn't that bad? I don't know, Yun. We'll see.

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"Okay. I don't like destruction..." Destruction? Isn't that bad? I don't know, Yun. We'll see.

Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

The students around me scatter, heading to their respective classes.

"Umm... Where are you guys going?"

One of the students pipes up. "Class, silly! I suggest you go to class as well."

I look befuddled.

"Class?"

by Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

The students around me scatter, heading to their respective classes.

"Umm... Where are you guys going?"

One of the students pipes up. "Class, silly! I suggest you go to class as well."

I look befuddled.

"Class?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

A lady professor walks by Sh'aar "Excuse me what's your name and what class do you have?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

A lady professor walks by Sh'aar "Excuse me what's your name and what class do you have?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

The crow returned to its perch on her shoulder as they entered the expansive library. Ranfire pulled back her hood and slid off her helmet as she stepped inside. "Well now," she murmured while looking at the several floors of shelves. "There's bound to be something in here, right?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

The crow returned to its perch on her shoulder as they entered the expansive library. Ranfire pulled back her hood and slid off her helmet as she stepped inside. "Well now," she murmured while looking at the several floors of shelves. "There's bound to be something in here, right?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

Draconus could feel the rush of energy, darkness and madness. . .He knew what it was, for he thought it would be contained for 6,000 years but it looks like its time was up 'Gods no....not now....' He rushed out of his quarters and immediately rushed down the hallways and stairs. 'How long will it be?!. . .I have to find a way too stop it, and fast!' Draconus rushed down the stairs.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

Draconus could feel the rush of energy, darkness and madness. . .He knew what it was, for he thought it would be contained for 6,000 years but it looks like its time was up 'Gods no....not now....' He rushed out of his quarters and immediately rushed down the hallways and stairs. 'How long will it be?!. . .I have to find a way too stop it, and fast!' Draconus rushed down the stairs.

Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

"My name is Sh'aar, and I don't know where to go."

by Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

"My name is Sh'aar, and I don't know where to go."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

The professor (it's a breton lady) pulled out some papers and skimmed through them, a rushing look on her face. "Ah here you are! You are in. . .my classroom, advanced alteration. Follow me" said the lady rushing down the hallway

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

The professor (it's a breton lady) pulled out some papers and skimmed through them, a rushing look on her face. "Ah here you are! You are in. . .my classroom, advanced alteration. Follow me" said the lady rushing down the hallway

Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

I follow the professor with haste.

Alteration???

by Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

I follow the professor with haste.

Alteration???

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

Draconus apparated to the bottom of the school. . . .standing before him was the great doors that he stepped out of and sealed nearly 4500 years ago, before he built the academy over it. He could feel the cold and madness that was coming from the door.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

Draconus apparated to the bottom of the school. . . .standing before him was the great doors that he stepped out of and sealed nearly 4500 years ago, before he built the academy over it. He could feel the cold and madness that was coming from the door.

Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

(Should me being a vampire allow me to sense that something is definitely out of place?)

by Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

(Should me being a vampire allow me to sense that something is definitely out of place?)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.