Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  18  19  20  21 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(Hadar faded before he said another word)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(Hadar faded before he said another word)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Injured, close)

Pushing the heavy doors of the Jarl's keep open, Falin stepped inside. She quickly studied the sceen going on. "Has all of Whiterun gone to Oblivion?"

(twanks) 

"Falin? Just in time, a mysterious man walked in these doors. He scares me." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Injured, close)

Pushing the heavy doors of the Jarl's keep open, Falin stepped inside. She quickly studied the sceen going on. "Has all of Whiterun gone to Oblivion?"

(twanks) 

"Falin? Just in time, a mysterious man walked in these doors. He scares me." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar appearsbehind Makor wrapping chains around him that were unbreakable "What say you now Dovahkiin?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar appearsbehind Makor wrapping chains around him that were unbreakable "What say you now Dovahkiin?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Makor breaks the chains (cuz Malacath) his voice changed, he grew horns (cuz Malacath) and his eyes glew red "Fool!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Makor breaks the chains (cuz Malacath) his voice changed, he grew horns (cuz Malacath) and his eyes glew red "Fool!"

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Falin growled as she glared at the cloaked figure, her fangs visible. "So I take it you're the one slaughtering guards?" The Bosmer stalked towards the two.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Falin growled as she glared at the cloaked figure, her fangs visible. "So I take it you're the one slaughtering guards?" The Bosmer stalked towards the two.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar began to have a large powerful aura around him (Like THIS) his chains put themselves back together and turned into a chain scythe "I cannot be so easily defeated"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar began to have a large powerful aura around him (Like THIS) his chains put themselves back together and turned into a chain scythe "I cannot be so easily defeated"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

(Um, Makor didn't do anything, except for break the chain, so maybe he could be...) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

(Um, Makor didn't do anything, except for break the chain, so maybe he could be...) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(Makor challenged Hadar and I know you're gonna use the power of Malacath to try and defeat him but Hadar is bound to Oblivion and the Void for eternity so if you kill him (You can't because then I wouldn't be able to be in the RP) he would just get sent to the deadlands in this universe)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(Makor challenged Hadar and I know you're gonna use the power of Malacath to try and defeat him but Hadar is bound to Oblivion and the Void for eternity so if you kill him (You can't because then I wouldn't be able to be in the RP) he would just get sent to the deadlands in this universe)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(But enough about that, back to the fight)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(But enough about that, back to the fight)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

(Makor is honorable that way, so he won't, and this was supposed to be in the arena, so let's just say it took place there the whole time) 

Malacath turns back into Makor he takes out his Flintlock Pistol and shoots Hadar's chest.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

(Makor is honorable that way, so he won't, and this was supposed to be in the arena, so let's just say it took place there the whole time) 

Malacath turns back into Makor he takes out his Flintlock Pistol and shoots Hadar's chest.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

The bullet doesn't even pierce his armor "hmm this is new....but it's gonna take a bit more than that..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

The bullet doesn't even pierce his armor "hmm this is new....but it's gonna take a bit more than that..."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor puts the pistol away (for it will take too long to reload) and draws his Greatsword. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor puts the pistol away (for it will take too long to reload) and draws his Greatsword. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar summons his chain scythe and imbues it with Draconic Bloodfire 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar summons his chain scythe and imbues it with Draconic Bloodfire 

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

Aksel entered the inside of the cave. It was mostly dark, but torches lit the room. There were potions, charms, and books everywhere.

There, in the back, was Vorohah fiddling with some potions.

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

Aksel entered the inside of the cave. It was mostly dark, but torches lit the room. There were potions, charms, and books everywhere.

There, in the back, was Vorohah fiddling with some potions.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.