A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
epic AKH

"We fought that guy. Vorohah, was it? Anyways, what's going on? Who are these guys?"

(Who are you talking to?)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
epic AKH

"We fought that guy. Vorohah, was it? Anyways, what's going on? Who are these guys?"

(Who are you talking to?)

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

A dremora suddenly appears in the room from a minor portal, before several soldiers rush in. It releases a single arrow into one of the clone's shoulders, before the rest quickly open fire, gunning the demon down in a matter of seconds. The medical droid moves over the new wounded man, removines his shoulder armor and the arrow, followed by the application of a bacta bandage over the wound.

The others chuckle to themselves and jeer at the situation, as if mocking the pathetic infiltration attempt.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

A dremora suddenly appears in the room from a minor portal, before several soldiers rush in. It releases a single arrow into one of the clone's shoulders, before the rest quickly open fire, gunning the demon down in a matter of seconds. The medical droid moves over the new wounded man, removines his shoulder armor and the arrow, followed by the application of a bacta bandage over the wound.

The others chuckle to themselves and jeer at the situation, as if mocking the pathetic infiltration attempt.

The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

(Hadar.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

(Hadar.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Ranfire frowned, when there's one Dremora there's bound to be more. Many more. And I'm in no shape for battle.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Ranfire frowned, when there's one Dremora there's bound to be more. Many more. And I'm in no shape for battle.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

The clones, or at least the commanders (Ya'll seem to have missed the fact that the people of Nirn have never even imagined a clone to exist, much less ever seen one. Several clones are in here, out of their armor, as they are being healed), seem to realise this, and alarms and red lights blare as the base mobilizes itself. Voices are calling out from hidden areas over loudspeakers, shouting out orders to the soldiers who quickly lock the area down. Whatever's coming in is sure as hell not coming out.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

The clones, or at least the commanders (Ya'll seem to have missed the fact that the people of Nirn have never even imagined a clone to exist, much less ever seen one. Several clones are in here, out of their armor, as they are being healed), seem to realise this, and alarms and red lights blare as the base mobilizes itself. Voices are calling out from hidden areas over loudspeakers, shouting out orders to the soldiers who quickly lock the area down. Whatever's coming in is sure as hell not coming out.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"Rest sorcesress..." said Hadar he replenished her stamina and magicka with his own

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"Rest sorcesress..." said Hadar he replenished her stamina and magicka with his own

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

(I haven't forgot, but Ranfire's still a tad out of it so she hasn't paid very close attention to faces :P)

"Damn it all," Ranfire growled as she attempted to stand. "I would have been perfectly fine with being wrong, you know?" She was unsteady on her feet. How am I even going to fight? I've barely recovered any of my Magicka.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

(I haven't forgot, but Ranfire's still a tad out of it so she hasn't paid very close attention to faces :P)

"Damn it all," Ranfire growled as she attempted to stand. "I would have been perfectly fine with being wrong, you know?" She was unsteady on her feet. How am I even going to fight? I've barely recovered any of my Magicka.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

The medicsl droid warbles in a simulated voice of concern, gentely pushing her back to the medical bed as sporadic blaster fire breaks out. A pair of soldiers with Z-6s are seen running past, before turning back and firing near-simultaneously.

Outside, however, it a whole other story. The troopers and daedra in in a heavy melee, with explosions from both weapons and magic going off around the base and an equal number of bodies falling on both sides. The gunship flies overhead, firing a cluster of missiles which level a sizable portion of the nearby forest, the incendiary rounds starting a forest fire.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

The medicsl droid warbles in a simulated voice of concern, gentely pushing her back to the medical bed as sporadic blaster fire breaks out. A pair of soldiers with Z-6s are seen running past, before turning back and firing near-simultaneously.

Outside, however, it a whole other story. The troopers and daedra in in a heavy melee, with explosions from both weapons and magic going off around the base and an equal number of bodies falling on both sides. The gunship flies overhead, firing a cluster of missiles which level a sizable portion of the nearby forest, the incendiary rounds starting a forest fire.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

She reluctantly sat back down on the bed, frustrated at how useless she was to the struggling group. But she's never seen the Daedra attack again so soon before. Could a Gate have opened up nearby? She frowned. If that was the case, then this camp and the city were as good as lost. No one has been able to close one of those Gates to Oblivion before. Sure, many have tried. But not a single one, soldier or mage, ever came back out of that Gate.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

She reluctantly sat back down on the bed, frustrated at how useless she was to the struggling group. But she's never seen the Daedra attack again so soon before. Could a Gate have opened up nearby? She frowned. If that was the case, then this camp and the city were as good as lost. No one has been able to close one of those Gates to Oblivion before. Sure, many have tried. But not a single one, soldier or mage, ever came back out of that Gate.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

The smell of smoke enters the room, accompanied by burning wood and leaves. The sounds of weapons fire continue to increase, along with hand-to-hand combat. Clones crack skulls open with their weapons, while others gun down daedric forces. In return, the daedra cut them down with sword, axe, and mace, fill them with arrows, and burn them with magic.

Outside the door, the two troopers pull back, only to be replaced by a flametrooper, armed a BT X-42 flamethrower. Its tip is dripping slightly from an unknown liquid, while a small flame is lit at the tip. He points the weapon at a swarm of winged twilights, depressing the trigger and letting the flamethrower literally roar to life, sending the monsters to a painful, firey grave.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

The smell of smoke enters the room, accompanied by burning wood and leaves. The sounds of weapons fire continue to increase, along with hand-to-hand combat. Clones crack skulls open with their weapons, while others gun down daedric forces. In return, the daedra cut them down with sword, axe, and mace, fill them with arrows, and burn them with magic.

Outside the door, the two troopers pull back, only to be replaced by a flametrooper, armed a BT X-42 flamethrower. Its tip is dripping slightly from an unknown liquid, while a small flame is lit at the tip. He points the weapon at a swarm of winged twilights, depressing the trigger and letting the flamethrower literally roar to life, sending the monsters to a painful, firey grave.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

The sorceress studied the strange weapon. It was new to her, sure, but the concept seemed simple enough. It looks too cumbersome though.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

The sorceress studied the strange weapon. It was new to her, sure, but the concept seemed simple enough. It looks too cumbersome though.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Look it up, its the size of your average Z-6. :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Look it up, its the size of your average Z-6. :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"Curse you deadra!" Muttured Hadar as he summoned his chain imbued with Draconic Lightning (red lightning) he whipped it at the deadra, and with his free hand he blasted a stream of Black Lightning at approaching deadra. And even though he was already multi tasking there were still a horde of deadra coming towards him as he shouted

SOS DOV YOL

The Blood red fire burnt their skin/hides off literally burning their blood even though blood just makes the strnage fire even more powerful and harder to extinguish.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"Curse you deadra!" Muttured Hadar as he summoned his chain imbued with Draconic Lightning (red lightning) he whipped it at the deadra, and with his free hand he blasted a stream of Black Lightning at approaching deadra. And even though he was already multi tasking there were still a horde of deadra coming towards him as he shouted

SOS DOV YOL

The Blood red fire burnt their skin/hides off literally burning their blood even though blood just makes the strnage fire even more powerful and harder to extinguish.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

SOS DOV YOL

(( I'm, er, pausing this RP, for now. ))

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

SOS DOV YOL

(( I'm, er, pausing this RP, for now. ))

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

(( Unpaused, finally! Phew... ))

Soon, the AT-RTs had returned to the base. The gunship's side turrets had been removed and replaced with water cannons, the metal beast lifting away as it begins to spray high amounts of water all over the now-raging forest fire. A unicorn runs out of the fire, set ablaze as it runs in a panic to the Clone base. One of the snipers, in an act of mercy, puts a shot through the creature's skull, ending its misery instantly.

The other medics and the droid have stopped treating Ranfire, only leaving a glass of cold water on the table next to her. Her IVs were removed, and her clothing was placed on the table next to her water. Clearly, they are showing she is good to go.

Sometimes, a few shots will ring out, seemingly putting down any burning animals that come by, or charging daedra left over from the attack.

ARC-2387 walks into the medical room, an earpiece in hand as he leans over Ranfire, placing the device in her ear and speaking to her.

"We've been having scouts recording as much of your language, Tamrielic Common, as possible. Now, we should be able to understand each other."

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

(( Unpaused, finally! Phew... ))

Soon, the AT-RTs had returned to the base. The gunship's side turrets had been removed and replaced with water cannons, the metal beast lifting away as it begins to spray high amounts of water all over the now-raging forest fire. A unicorn runs out of the fire, set ablaze as it runs in a panic to the Clone base. One of the snipers, in an act of mercy, puts a shot through the creature's skull, ending its misery instantly.

The other medics and the droid have stopped treating Ranfire, only leaving a glass of cold water on the table next to her. Her IVs were removed, and her clothing was placed on the table next to her water. Clearly, they are showing she is good to go.

Sometimes, a few shots will ring out, seemingly putting down any burning animals that come by, or charging daedra left over from the attack.

ARC-2387 walks into the medical room, an earpiece in hand as he leans over Ranfire, placing the device in her ear and speaking to her.

"We've been having scouts recording as much of your language, Tamrielic Common, as possible. Now, we should be able to understand each other."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.