Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Mod?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

So about the mod, me and Frigi figured we could have some kind of storm with the voices of several user avatars calling for the Dragonborn to go to the Throat of the World, where he/she will ride Ohdaviing to the monastery island lying off the coast of Atmora. Oh, and Loniizrath, I was thinking that this would just be a larger version of the College of Winterhold, but with High Hrothgar building blocks. 

If you need people to help you build said temple Loniizrath, I can go to Bethesda Softworks Forums and call in some folks who might be able to help. Keeping the mod a secret, mostly, of course.

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

So about the mod, me and Frigi figured we could have some kind of storm with the voices of several user avatars calling for the Dragonborn to go to the Throat of the World, where he/she will ride Ohdaviing to the monastery island lying off the coast of Atmora. Oh, and Loniizrath, I was thinking that this would just be a larger version of the College of Winterhold, but with High Hrothgar building blocks. 

If you need people to help you build said temple Loniizrath, I can go to Bethesda Softworks Forums and call in some folks who might be able to help. Keeping the mod a secret, mostly, of course.

Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

You know, that actually sounds pretty managable. I'll see what I can do.

by Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

You know, that actually sounds pretty managable. I'll see what I can do.

Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Excellent, you are an absolute godsend. And I only believe in Karma!

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Excellent, you are an absolute godsend. And I only believe in Karma!

Mirkrilaar
April 7, 2016
Yolos Vith

I like the idea, but wouldnt there need to be dialouge for Odahviing? Unless of course...its possible to copy old dialouge.

by Mirkrilaar
April 7, 2016
Yolos Vith

I like the idea, but wouldnt there need to be dialouge for Odahviing? Unless of course...its possible to copy old dialouge.

Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Yup. That's the plan. The actual dialogue script will be partly written and submitted by users for their characters, then acted out, the rest us writers write.

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Yup. That's the plan. The actual dialogue script will be partly written and submitted by users for their characters, then acted out, the rest us writers write.

Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

So... Loniizrath has the information needed to make the "intro" for the quest line, up unitl we get to the monastery, which is what we need to hash out in detail. Anyone who reads this should look for the thread on the Hearth featuring the name "Windcaller" in the title. 

And how will we divide voice acting? One chunk at a time, or leave it open until the mod is finished, then go back and plug in all the voices and the like? Because I don't want to get to writing scripts for voice actors until I have to. And when I have to is hopefully when I have the nature of the character down so I can keep things believable. 

by Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

So... Loniizrath has the information needed to make the "intro" for the quest line, up unitl we get to the monastery, which is what we need to hash out in detail. Anyone who reads this should look for the thread on the Hearth featuring the name "Windcaller" in the title. 

And how will we divide voice acting? One chunk at a time, or leave it open until the mod is finished, then go back and plug in all the voices and the like? Because I don't want to get to writing scripts for voice actors until I have to. And when I have to is hopefully when I have the nature of the character down so I can keep things believable. 

Kriidgaafthunvu
April 8, 2016
Sorry I have been inactive in the project I have been working on a personal project if anyone needs assistance feel free to PM me and once again I apologize
by Kriidgaafthunvu
April 8, 2016
Sorry I have been inactive in the project I have been working on a personal project if anyone needs assistance feel free to PM me and once again I apologize

Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

It's quite alright, everyone get's a bit bogged down.

by Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

It's quite alright, everyone get's a bit bogged down.

Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Alright, so once the discussion aboot da monastery is finished Loniizrath will get to work on it, and we can brainstorm ideas for how our story progresses, starting with WHY the dragonborn was summoned to the monastery.

by Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Alright, so once the discussion aboot da monastery is finished Loniizrath will get to work on it, and we can brainstorm ideas for how our story progresses, starting with WHY the dragonborn was summoned to the monastery.

Malboviing
April 13, 2016

And that is what the Doc is for.

by Malboviing
April 13, 2016

And that is what the Doc is for.

Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Yes, the Google Doc. Frigi, you might want to check things out there.

by Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Yes, the Google Doc. Frigi, you might want to check things out there.

Malboviing
April 13, 2016

Ok. I will.

by Malboviing
April 13, 2016

Ok. I will.

Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Beautiful work is being done everywhere!

by Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Beautiful work is being done everywhere!

Mirkrilaar
June 7, 2016
Okay. Technically, this is my mod, so...someone please give me a sitrep as to where we are in terms of both progress and design.
by Mirkrilaar
June 7, 2016
Okay. Technically, this is my mod, so...someone please give me a sitrep as to where we are in terms of both progress and design.

Mirkrilaar
July 26, 2016

Is this thread still alive?

by Mirkrilaar
July 26, 2016

Is this thread still alive?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.