A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay Request Thread

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11 > >>  

Fronlaasfrin
August 22, 2019

@Liis

Of course. I had forgotten about that, krosis. I would do it where dialogue is in Dovahzul, and there where would be some other stuff, like location and item names probably.

by Fronlaasfrin
August 22, 2019

@Liis

Of course. I had forgotten about that, krosis. I would do it where dialogue is in Dovahzul, and there where would be some other stuff, like location and item names probably.

Liis
Administrator
August 23, 2019
@Fronlaasfrin,

Your roleplay is approved. You may post it to the forum.
by Liis
August 23, 2019
@Fronlaasfrin,

Your roleplay is approved. You may post it to the forum.

[deleted]
November 22, 2019
paarthurnax

Post here if you would like to suggest an RP idea for a GM to run, if you would like to GM an RP yourself. Please see our roleplay forum rules before posting.

can you look at my roleplay so far? Cause someone said i need it approved my you.

by [deleted]
November 22, 2019
paarthurnax

Post here if you would like to suggest an RP idea for a GM to run, if you would like to GM an RP yourself. Please see our roleplay forum rules before posting.

can you look at my roleplay so far? Cause someone said i need it approved my you.

Liis
Administrator
November 22, 2019
@WorldEater,

I can approve your roleplay, but there are a few requirements for me to do so:

1. Your account must be at least one month old.
2. You must make a post containing a short summary of what the roleplay will be about.
3. In this post, you must also include a description of how the usage of Dovahzul will be incorporated sufficiently enough into the roleplay where everyone can benefit from the practice.

Most people here have it so that all dialogue is in Dovahzul, but you can do whatever you want.
by Liis
November 22, 2019
@WorldEater,

I can approve your roleplay, but there are a few requirements for me to do so:

1. Your account must be at least one month old.

2. You must make a post containing a short summary of what the roleplay will be about.

3. In this post, you must also include a description of how the usage of Dovahzul will be incorporated sufficiently enough into the roleplay where everyone can benefit from the practice.

Most people here have it so that all dialogue is in Dovahzul, but you can do whatever you want.

[deleted]
November 23, 2019

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
November 23, 2019

This post has been deleted.

[deleted]
November 23, 2019
Liis
@WorldEater, I can approve your roleplay, but there are a few requirements for me to do so: 1. Your account must be at least one month old. 2. You must make a post containing a short summary of what the roleplay will be about. 3. In this post, you must also include a description of how the usage of Dovahzul will be incorporated sufficiently enough into the roleplay where everyone can benefit from the practice. Most people here have it so that all dialogue is in Dovahzul, but you can do whatever you want.

oh sorry, i didn't know. how do i delete a thread? because my account is only 2 days old.

by [deleted]
November 23, 2019
Liis
@WorldEater, I can approve your roleplay, but there are a few requirements for me to do so: 1. Your account must be at least one month old. 2. You must make a post containing a short summary of what the roleplay will be about. 3. In this post, you must also include a description of how the usage of Dovahzul will be incorporated sufficiently enough into the roleplay where everyone can benefit from the practice. Most people here have it so that all dialogue is in Dovahzul, but you can do whatever you want.

oh sorry, i didn't know. how do i delete a thread? because my account is only 2 days old.

Liis
Administrator
November 23, 2019
@WorldEater,

All the information you need to know about participating in the Roleplay Forum can be found in the Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines.

I can delete your thread for you.
by Liis
November 23, 2019
@WorldEater,

All the information you need to know about participating in the Roleplay Forum can be found in the Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines.

I can delete your thread for you.

[deleted]
December 16, 2019

oh, and I made a thread on The Hearth about my ideas for my RP      

https://www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=1985

by [deleted]
December 16, 2019

oh, and I made a thread on The Hearth about my ideas for my RP      

https://www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=1985

Frondov
February 25, 2020
Fronlaasfrin
I have one already

You should do both ideas, if the Big P. allows it

by Frondov
February 25, 2020
Fronlaasfrin
I have one already

You should do both ideas, if the Big P. allows it

Frondov
February 25, 2020

by Frondov
February 25, 2020

Frondov
February 25, 2020

Sorry about that. I was thinking, perhaps, that I maymay do a role play of bored dragons. They find a 'worthy ' opponent, the Dragonborn, who is stronger than they had imaginedimagined. Thus, the story continues. Perhaps. It is up to vennesetiid.

by Frondov
February 25, 2020

Sorry about that. I was thinking, perhaps, that I maymay do a role play of bored dragons. They find a 'worthy ' opponent, the Dragonborn, who is stronger than they had imaginedimagined. Thus, the story continues. Perhaps. It is up to vennesetiid.

Scarlett foxx
March 11, 2020
OED Kaldmit

people making stuff up as they go. (i used to do that on the live streams i used to go on)

i agreee with you!

by Scarlett foxx
March 11, 2020
OED Kaldmit

people making stuff up as they go. (i used to do that on the live streams i used to go on)

i agreee with you!

Mahlaan Gein
January 12, 2021

An RP in which we start at the beginning of Skyrim and do the main quetline, and any minor quests that we get along the way?

by Mahlaan Gein
January 12, 2021

An RP in which we start at the beginning of Skyrim and do the main quetline, and any minor quests that we get along the way?

Mahlaan Gein
January 14, 2021

What about an RP in which people crash on an island that has a strange abandoned village and some caves?

by Mahlaan Gein
January 14, 2021

What about an RP in which people crash on an island that has a strange abandoned village and some caves?

Anthony Wicked
February 10, 2021

How Bout A Nordic/Celtic Roleplay

With Jormungandr And Thor As Main Characters

While Loki And Hræzla Are The Antagonists

by Anthony Wicked
February 10, 2021

How Bout A Nordic/Celtic Roleplay

With Jormungandr And Thor As Main Characters

While Loki And Hræzla Are The Antagonists

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11 > >>