A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 > >>  

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 29, 2017
@Strunnahmiin Glad you enjoyed it! Yes, some of the vocabulary in the game is non-canon, so good eye on recognizing those.
by paarthurnax
August 29, 2017
@Strunnahmiin Glad you enjoyed it! Yes, some of the vocabulary in the game is non-canon, so good eye on recognizing those.

nchlsbkr8
August 31, 2017
I have no idea why it took me so long to find this site. From the xbox 360, to steam,
to the x one, i must have put in a good 4 months of time into the game since it's been out.
I just got done with the labyrinth and LOVE IT MUCH. This needs to be expanded and an app. With all
the works. I stubbled on this site because I wanted to learn a a fictional lang, this is where its at.
by nchlsbkr8
August 31, 2017
I have no idea why it took me so long to find this site. From the xbox 360, to steam,

to the x one, i must have put in a good 4 months of time into the game since it's been out.

I just got done with the labyrinth and LOVE IT MUCH. This needs to be expanded and an app. With all

the works. I stubbled on this site because I wanted to learn a a fictional lang, this is where its at.

ManlyWolf27804
September 8, 2017

Anybody know which floor has the Eternity Bind shout?

by ManlyWolf27804
September 8, 2017

Anybody know which floor has the Eternity Bind shout?

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 9, 2017
@ManlyWolf27804 All three words can be found in the last level, Bahlok's Tomb.
by paarthurnax
September 9, 2017
@ManlyWolf27804 All three words can be found in the last level, Bahlok's Tomb.

skyrimwolfy1
September 16, 2017

I looked up how to read a word wall and it said "Hint: Capitalized words denote commands you can use to interact. Enter "QAHD" to open a chest or "QETHSEGOL" to read a Word Wall." I had tried this before and failed so I copied and pasted it then hit enter and it's still not working. Any advice?

by skyrimwolfy1
September 16, 2017

I looked up how to read a word wall and it said "Hint: Capitalized words denote commands you can use to interact. Enter "QAHD" to open a chest or "QETHSEGOL" to read a Word Wall." I had tried this before and failed so I copied and pasted it then hit enter and it's still not working. Any advice?

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 17, 2017
@skyrimwolfy1 Are you in a room with a Qahd or Qethsegol? You can use the "Tovit" command to check your surroundings. The "Uth" command will also give you a list of all available commands in a room, so you should see Qahd or Qethsegol listed there.
by paarthurnax
September 17, 2017
@skyrimwolfy1 Are you in a room with a Qahd or Qethsegol? You can use the "Tovit" command to check your surroundings. The "Uth" command will also give you a list of all available commands in a room, so you should see Qahd or Qethsegol listed there.

Suleykvulsos
October 16, 2017
Quick question, does the labyrinth work on mobile?
by Suleykvulsos
October 16, 2017

EnderHippo940
October 16, 2017

Where can you find ro and dah?

by EnderHippo940
October 16, 2017

paarthurnax
Administrator
October 16, 2017
Suleykvulsos

It "works", unfortunately the interface is pretty messy.

by paarthurnax
October 16, 2017
Suleykvulsos

It "works", unfortunately the interface is pretty messy.

paarthurnax
Administrator
October 16, 2017
EnderHippo940

Fus is found in the northeast corner of the 2nd level, Vulstaad, and Dah is found in the northernmost room of the 4th level, Morokosil.

by paarthurnax
October 16, 2017
EnderHippo940

Fus is found in the northeast corner of the 2nd level, Vulstaad, and Dah is found in the northernmost room of the 4th level, Morokosil.

Blood Rose
November 10, 2017

I hope I'm not asking a stupid question right now but...I can't find the lever in the first one. Where is it becasue I have looked in everyroom and can't find it.

by Blood Rose
November 10, 2017

I hope I'm not asking a stupid question right now but...I can't find the lever in the first one. Where is it becasue I have looked in everyroom and can't find it.

zinvahzen01
November 10, 2017
Blood Rose

i remember it being in the same room as a chest

i think it was in the north-east corner

does this help at all

by zinvahzen01
November 10, 2017
Blood Rose

i remember it being in the same room as a chest

i think it was in the north-east corner

does this help at all

zinvahzen01
November 10, 2017
Blood Rose

if you need more help ask the community wall and ill reply on the forum

by zinvahzen01
November 10, 2017
Blood Rose

if you need more help ask the community wall and ill reply on the forum

zinvahzen01
November 10, 2017
paarthurnax

dont you mean ro cAUSE FUS  is on floor 1

by zinvahzen01
November 10, 2017
paarthurnax

dont you mean ro cAUSE FUS  is on floor 1

Yoldrun
November 19, 2017

Ok, not gonna lie, spending an entire 4 hours playing the labyrinth was worth it

by Yoldrun
November 19, 2017

Ok, not gonna lie, spending an entire 4 hours playing the labyrinth was worth it

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.