Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  26  27  28  29 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*eyes flicker to Zane and blood trickles from bottom jaw* Zane please... Don't *voice rasps and lifts a hand then gently presses thumb on his chin then index finger and middle finger above his eyes, then fingers glow casting a spell to calm him*

by Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*eyes flicker to Zane and blood trickles from bottom jaw* Zane please... Don't *voice rasps and lifts a hand then gently presses thumb on his chin then index finger and middle finger above his eyes, then fingers glow casting a spell to calm him*

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"IT'S A LONG FUCKING STORY, LET ME SAVE YOU FRIEND NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"IT'S A LONG FUCKING STORY, LET ME SAVE YOU FRIEND NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

"SAVE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, YOU JUST TRIED TO KILLE ME" I slowly relesed the knife, but kicked him on the floor, "i will wait, but you better tell me why you tried to kille me now"

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

"SAVE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, YOU JUST TRIED TO KILLE ME" I slowly relesed the knife, but kicked him on the floor, "i will wait, but you better tell me why you tried to kille me now"

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*tries to speak but can't so tries to point at dimly glowing amulet on the floor on the other side of the room as arm twitches*

April 18, 2014

*tries to speak but can't so tries to point at dimly glowing amulet on the floor on the other side of the room as arm twitches*

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

He pulls the arrows out, quickly uses linen wrap to cover up the wound. "Drink this," he says, handing to potions to the screaming figure.

"Alright, I'll tell you. But, I cannot give all of the details. Just the required for you to get a good idea of what's going on," he states as he is supervising the newcomer.

"And get me that amulet."

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

He pulls the arrows out, quickly uses linen wrap to cover up the wound. "Drink this," he says, handing to potions to the screaming figure.

"Alright, I'll tell you. But, I cannot give all of the details. Just the required for you to get a good idea of what's going on," he states as he is supervising the newcomer.

"And get me that amulet."

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*drinks the potion and sits up coughing and breathing heavly* yes *coughs and wipes blood from mouth* please tell us why your hunting him I would like to know also

April 18, 2014

*drinks the potion and sits up coughing and breathing heavly* yes *coughs and wipes blood from mouth* please tell us why your hunting him I would like to know also

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"Alright. Let me assure you; I was not hunting him. I was hunting someone-anyone- and he looked like a weak target."

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"Alright. Let me assure you; I was not hunting him. I was hunting someone-anyone- and he looked like a weak target."

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

"why were you hunting anyone for that matter?"

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

"why were you hunting anyone for that matter?"

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

Well I was hunting you to be honest *twil twitches and scratches back of head*

April 18, 2014

Well I was hunting you to be honest *twil twitches and scratches back of head*

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"I needed things for the black sacrament."

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"I needed things for the black sacrament."

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

"Black sacrament, whats that?"

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

"Black sacrament, whats that?"

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

I need information... Do either of you know where the location of the ring of Hircene is? *blinks yellow eyes* and Zane the black sacrament is a ritual to summon the dark brotherhood

April 18, 2014

I need information... Do either of you know where the location of the ring of Hircene is? *blinks yellow eyes* and Zane the black sacrament is a ritual to summon the dark brotherhood

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

*walks over to get amulet* what did you need this for ayways?

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

*walks over to get amulet* what did you need this for ayways?

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

*hands zane a book, "A Kiss, Sweet Mother"*

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

*hands zane a book, "A Kiss, Sweet Mother"*

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

The amulet keeps my transformations slightly under control *ear flicks* doesn't work thought that's why I need the ring of Hircene and I want to become his champion

April 18, 2014

The amulet keeps my transformations slightly under control *ear flicks* doesn't work thought that's why I need the ring of Hircene and I want to become his champion

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.