Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(M)(ND)The Daedra War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 

Phelan1019
June 9, 2014

*A Nord comes out from the forest, his unusual black hair slightly ruffled, dragging a Sabre Cat behind him* What was that madman talking about? Couldn't understand a word he said.

by Phelan1019
June 9, 2014

*A Nord comes out from the forest, his unusual black hair slightly ruffled, dragging a Sabre Cat behind him* What was that madman talking about? Couldn't understand a word he said.

Zuruniik
August 10, 2014

"Ah, a new member to join the Great Battle, presumably. I am Tristane, of Black Marsh. All there is to say for myself is that I am a hunter and trader of fine animal pelts."

by Zuruniik
August 10, 2014

"Ah, a new member to join the Great Battle, presumably. I am Tristane, of Black Marsh. All there is to say for myself is that I am a hunter and trader of fine animal pelts."

Phelan1019
August 12, 2014

Phelan smiles and roughly drops the sabre cat. "Well, then. You'll never find a warmer coat of fur than this. This is a snowy sabre cat, hailing from skyrim's coldest regions. Why it is this far south is beyond me." 

by Phelan1019
August 12, 2014

Phelan smiles and roughly drops the sabre cat. "Well, then. You'll never find a warmer coat of fur than this. This is a snowy sabre cat, hailing from skyrim's coldest regions. Why it is this far south is beyond me." 

Zuruniik
August 15, 2014

"Ah, a very clean kill as well, hardly any cuts or bruises" Trsitane says while inspecting the fur. "Perhaps I could pay... say 45 septims." He pulls out a small bag full of septims and starts rummaging through the heap of coins. He then holds out a handful of them to Phelan.

by Zuruniik
August 15, 2014

"Ah, a very clean kill as well, hardly any cuts or bruises" Trsitane says while inspecting the fur. "Perhaps I could pay... say 45 septims." He pulls out a small bag full of septims and starts rummaging through the heap of coins. He then holds out a handful of them to Phelan.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.