A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pel Pals Signup

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  22  23  24  25 > >>  

Monahvul
February 1, 2015

I want to sign up too!

By email

no runes Preferrably someone new to the language '

canon only ( since thats all im learning for now)

not a country preferance though.

by Monahvul
February 1, 2015

I want to sign up too!

By email

no runes Preferrably someone new to the language '

canon only ( since thats all im learning for now)

not a country preferance though.

Nickelmancer
February 24, 2015

I'd like to sign up for this also.

Typed, Personal, Preferred from United States although any English-speaking person is okay, and expanded dictionary.

Personal Message me if you're interested!

by Nickelmancer
February 24, 2015

I'd like to sign up for this also.

Typed, Personal, Preferred from United States although any English-speaking person is okay, and expanded dictionary.

Personal Message me if you're interested!

Rek Wo Lokaal Dovah
February 24, 2015

I am looking for a Pel Pal, not quite sure how to signup yet though XD

So if this is how you signup(probably not)

I am looking for a Pel PAl, simple runes preferred , handwritten, roleplay is preferred, U.S as a country, aaaaannnnddddddddddd it can be either of any :D open arms to anyone!

Canon also needed, since i am totally new :D

Also by Gmail

by Rek Wo Lokaal Dovah
February 24, 2015

I am looking for a Pel Pal, not quite sure how to signup yet though XD

So if this is how you signup(probably not)

I am looking for a Pel PAl, simple runes preferred , handwritten, roleplay is preferred, U.S as a country, aaaaannnnddddddddddd it can be either of any :D open arms to anyone!

Canon also needed, since i am totally new :D

Also by Gmail

annaboat11
March 15, 2015

I'm very new here, but I would like to try this idea!

Alphabet: Both, but preffer runes. 
Handwritten or Typed: Handwritten, but i can do both
Canon or Expanded: Expanded 
Personal or Roleplay: Personal. 

by annaboat11
March 15, 2015

I'm very new here, but I would like to try this idea!

Alphabet: Both, but preffer runes. 
Handwritten or Typed: Handwritten, but i can do both
Canon or Expanded: Expanded 

vahlok do laas
March 15, 2015

I think I'm getting ready to hold conversations:D time to try it out

Alphabet: prefer normal 
Handwritten or Typed:  typed
Canon or Expanded: canon

by vahlok do laas
March 15, 2015

I think I'm getting ready to hold conversations:D time to try it out

Alphabet: prefer normal 
Handwritten or Typed:  typed
Canon or Expanded: canon

hellfireVampire
March 17, 2015
I'd like to sign up for the waiting list! I'd like someone moderately skilled at writing for role play purposes. By email, expanded dictionary. I don't have a country preference. Heck, I don't care if you barely speak any English. As long as you can write fairly well.
Basically my idea is I want to do a series of correspondences between Dragon Priests that I will personally convert into tunes and publish as literature for people who want to learn Dovahzul by reading the language can peruse at their leisure.
I don't mind having several partners for this, as I have a lot of free time I can dedicate to this. I actually wouldn't mind having a group of people all exchanging messages as Dragon Priests and creating a kind of continuity.
by hellfireVampire
March 17, 2015
I'd like to sign up for the waiting list! I'd like someone moderately skilled at writing for role play purposes. By email, expanded dictionary. I don't have a country preference. Heck, I don't care if you barely speak any English. As long as you can write fairly well.

Basically my idea is I want to do a series of correspondences between Dragon Priests that I will personally convert into tunes and publish as literature for people who want to learn Dovahzul by reading the language can peruse at their leisure.

I don't mind having several partners for this, as I have a lot of free time I can dedicate to this. I actually wouldn't mind having a group of people all exchanging messages as Dragon Priests and creating a kind of continuity.

Noexecute17
March 18, 2015

Hello!

I would like to sign up for the program. However, I am in France. So I can send a letter every once in a while to anybody in the world, but I am afraid that responding to me would cost some money. Unless there's another french person who subscribes. ^^

I hope you don't mind.

Alphabet : With or without alike
Handwritten or Typed : I don't mind
Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary) : Expanded
Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country) : France
Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario) : Personal

by Noexecute17
March 18, 2015

Hello!

I would like to sign up for the program. However, I am in France. So I can send a letter every once in a while to anybody in the world, but I am afraid that responding to me would cost some money. Unless there's another french person who subscribes. ^^

I hope you don't mind.

Alphabet : With or without alike
Handwritten or Typed : I don't mind
Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary) : Expanded
Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country) : France
Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario) : Personal

John Hephaetus
March 31, 2015

I'd like to sign up, but im not sure if i just write it here, or if there is some spesific place to do so. if its the prior, then my perfrences are runes, and expanded canon. Hand written letters if possible, but email works too. 

by John Hephaetus
March 31, 2015

I'd like to sign up, but im not sure if i just write it here, or if there is some spesific place to do so. if its the prior, then my perfrences are runes, and expanded canon. Hand written letters if possible, but email works too. 

NaxSeViir
April 3, 2015

Hello! I'd LOVE to sign up! I'm still very new to learning Dovahzul, but last time I learned a game font/language, I did so very quickly!

I am very open when it comes to preferences on things, but I guess these might help me find a good fit for similar preferences.

Preferences:

Runes 

Handwritten (but can type for emails)

Expanded dictionary

prefer US by mail, but will do Worldwide (especially by Email)

I'd definitely prefer English speaking

Both role-play and personal (even though I'm not very experienced at role-play)

I have little internet access at home so mail would be better than email.

If I do role-play, I can draw art for it such as characters and comics... which I would probably like to post the art to my Deviantart here : xyrria-nazaine.deviantart.com

I hope I get a pel pal soon!!!! It sound like a ton of fun!

by NaxSeViir
April 3, 2015

Hello! I'd LOVE to sign up! I'm still very new to learning Dovahzul, but last time I learned a game font/language, I did so very quickly!

I am very open when it comes to preferences on things, but I guess these might help me find a good fit for similar preferences.

Preferences:

Runes 

Handwritten (but can type for emails)

Expanded dictionary

prefer US by mail, but will do Worldwide (especially by Email)

I'd definitely prefer English speaking

Both role-play and personal (even though I'm not very experienced at role-play)

I have little internet access at home so mail would be better than email.

If I do role-play, I can draw art for it such as characters and comics... which I would probably like to post the art to my Deviantart here : xyrria-nazaine.deviantart.com

I hope I get a pel pal soon!!!! It sound like a ton of fun!

Nightingale Phoenix
April 21, 2015

Kamusta kayo lahat!

Hello, well I was wondering if anyone is interested in being my Penpal! Here are my preferences:

• Alphabet: NO RUNES!! I'm okay with Romanji but runes... it's going to remind me of Chinese Classes, which I quit.
  • Hand writing or typed: I travel between my mom and grandparents most of the time so I can't get any handwritten letters so I'd rather have typed.
  • Canon or Expanded: I have no idea what the difference is to tell you the truth so either is okay.
  • Country: Around Asia, but I don;t mind if your from somewhere else around the world
  • Personal or Roleplay: Both, no preference.
  • Other: Can you write about the local legends? I LOVE folklore and myths!

​Salamat for taking your time!

Yours Truly,

NIghtingale Phoenix

by Nightingale Phoenix
April 21, 2015

Kamusta kayo lahat!

Hello, well I was wondering if anyone is interested in being my Penpal! Here are my preferences:

• Alphabet: NO RUNES!! I'm okay with Romanji but runes... it's going to remind me of Chinese Classes, which I quit.
  • Hand writing or typed: I travel between my mom and grandparents most of the time so I can't get any handwritten letters so I'd rather have typed.
  • Canon or Expanded: I have no idea what the difference is to tell you the truth so either is okay.
  • Country: Around Asia, but I don;t mind if your from somewhere else around the world
  • Personal or Roleplay: Both, no preference.
  • Other: Can you write about the local legends? I LOVE folklore and myths!

​Salamat for taking your time!

Yours Truly,

NIghtingale Phoenix

Kobious
April 21, 2015

No one on the waiting list is replying to me, so I guess I'll put myself there. 

No runes for now, expanded dictionary, preferably typed, personal or roleplay

by Kobious
April 21, 2015

No one on the waiting list is replying to me, so I guess I'll put myself there. 

No runes for now, expanded dictionary, preferably typed, personal or roleplay

Nightingale Phoenix
April 22, 2015

Can I take myself off the list? I already have a response.

by Nightingale Phoenix
April 22, 2015

Can I take myself off the list? I already have a response.

Nahlonvokunah
April 27, 2015

•Alphabet: I prefer no runes, but if you want to write in  try!
•Handwritten or Typed: As long as your writing is legible, I'll happily write you a hand written letter in return, but I'm much better on the computer and rather it rather then hand writtin letters!
•Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): I came here with the hope of expanding the language, so I'll be using the full expanded dictionary!
•Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country): International mail is the most fun in my eyes, but I'll happily pair up with someone in Austraila if there are any.
•Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): I'm open for both!
•Other (specify if you have any other preferences): Niid.

by Nahlonvokunah
April 27, 2015

•Alphabet: I prefer no runes, but if you want to write in  try!
•Handwritten or Typed: As long as your writing is legible, I'll happily write you a hand written letter in return, but I'm much better on the computer and rather it rather then hand writtin letters!
•Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): I came here with the hope of expanding the language, so I'll be using the full expanded dictionary!
•Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country): International mail is the most fun in my eyes, but I'll happily pair up with someone in Austraila if there are any.
•Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): I'm open for both!
•Other (specify if you have any other preferences): Niid.

alekai
April 28, 2015

this sounds fun

by alekai
April 28, 2015

this sounds fun

Bones Robinson
May 11, 2015

I'd totally be up for this! I'd say sign me up, but I still have a lot to learn... Maybe someone could help me with learning and everything? If someone would be up for it, then I would, too. 

by Bones Robinson
May 11, 2015

I'd totally be up for this! I'd say sign me up, but I still have a lot to learn... Maybe someone could help me with learning and everything? If someone would be up for it, then I would, too. 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  22  23  24  25 > >>