Koorahlok
January 13, 2015
Jo'tesh finishes writing the runes and begins looking through his books
by Koorahlok
January 13, 2015
Jo'tesh finishes writing the runes and begins looking through his books

Koorahlok
January 13, 2015

"Jo'tesh has translated the runes, they say 'you are in trouble your time is short go now from here and find the dragon' that is all"

by Koorahlok
January 13, 2015

"Jo'tesh has translated the runes, they say 'you are in trouble your time is short go now from here and find the dragon' that is all"

hiith
January 13, 2015

"We still have the same problem; where do we find this bloody dragon?"

by hiith
January 13, 2015

"We still have the same problem; where do we find this bloody dragon?"

Vultuzmaar
January 13, 2015

"If we had someone adept at learning the thu'um we could get them to shout the dragons name. It is not likely to confront us directly but we might get a response. Then we trace the response to its source."

by Vultuzmaar
January 13, 2015

"If we had someone adept at learning the thu'um we could get them to shout the dragons name. It is not likely to confront us directly but we might get a response. Then we trace the response to its source."

Koorahlok
January 13, 2015
"What about the greybeards?"
by Koorahlok
January 13, 2015
"What about the greybeards?"

Vultuzmaar
January 13, 2015

"That is who I was going to suggest we ask."

by Vultuzmaar
January 13, 2015

"That is who I was going to suggest we ask."

Koorahlok
January 16, 2015
"Jo'tesh will try to talk to the greybeards" jo'tesh then walks to the front door to high Hrothgar, he knocks, the doors open and he goes in
by Koorahlok
January 16, 2015
"Jo'tesh will try to talk to the greybeards" jo'tesh then walks to the front door to high Hrothgar, he knocks, the doors open and he goes in

Kosenu
January 16, 2015

Inside stands Arngeir, looking surprised at seeing the Khajiit walk in.

"Greetings, my friend. What brings you here?"

by Kosenu
January 16, 2015

Inside stands Arngeir, looking surprised at seeing the Khajiit walk in.

"Greetings, my friend. What brings you here?"

Koorahlok
January 16, 2015

"Jo'tesh and his friends need to find the dragon called 'mirkrilaar' can you help?"

by Koorahlok
January 16, 2015

"Jo'tesh and his friends need to find the dragon called 'mirkrilaar' can you help?"

Kosenu
January 16, 2015

"Mirkrilaar? How do you- who told you about this? I think it would be best if we'd discuss this without haste, so sit down please."

The old greybeard sits down on a carpet that lies nearby, and gestures Jo'tesh to do the same.

by Kosenu
January 16, 2015

"Mirkrilaar? How do you- who told you about this? I think it would be best if we'd discuss this without haste, so sit down please."

The old greybeard sits down on a carpet that lies nearby, and gestures Jo'tesh to do the same.

Koorahlok
January 16, 2015

Jo'tesh does sit down "A hooded man named Zul told us of the dragon, Jo'tesh thought that the dragons were killed off, Zul wants to kill the dragon, Jo'tesh does not."

by Koorahlok
January 16, 2015

Jo'tesh does sit down "A hooded man named Zul told us of the dragon, Jo'tesh thought that the dragons were killed off, Zul wants to kill the dragon, Jo'tesh does not."

Kosenu
January 16, 2015

"Zul... I haven't heard that name in a long time. He gave himself that name.  When he was just a young man, he was very keen to join our order. He  was fascinated by the Dragon Language, and the things that could be done  with it. He, and a few friends of his, said they wanted to learn the  Thu'um, shouting in the language of the Dov, to bring an end to the  dragon war. We however, did not trust them. The only thing they really  cared about was using the language to their advantage, to harnass its  power for their own goals. We rejected them, and they swore to take revenge someday, not only on us, but also on the dragons."

The greybeard sighed.

"It  seems that he hasn't given up his goals at all. What happened to his  friends I do not know, but you should not trust him. His heart of full  of anger, his mind occupied with nothing but revenge."

He changed positions, and then continued.

"It is true that some dragons are still alive, but most aren't as aggresive as they used to be. A few have joined our order these days, and are under our firm protection. Mirkrilaar, on the other hand, went into hiding, paranoid that he would be hunted down. His location I do not, but if you truly wish to speak him, I'll have to call him for you. But for Akatosh' sake, do not attempt to attack him, because even in his weakened state, he remains a dragon, and he would kill you without a second thought if you do not act very polite. Well, what say you, shall I call for him?"

by Kosenu
January 16, 2015

"Zul... I haven't heard that name in a long time. He gave himself that name.  When he was just a young man, he was very keen to join our order. He  was fascinated by the Dragon Language, and the things that could be done  with it. He, and a few friends of his, said they wanted to learn the  Thu'um, shouting in the language of the Dov, to bring an end to the  dragon war. We however, did not trust them. The only thing they really  cared about was using the language to their advantage, to harnass its  power for their own goals. We rejected them, and they swore to take revenge someday, not only on us, but also on the dragons."

The greybeard sighed.

"It  seems that he hasn't given up his goals at all. What happened to his  friends I do not know, but you should not trust him. His heart of full  of anger, his mind occupied with nothing but revenge."

He changed positions, and then continued.

"It is true that some dragons are still alive, but most aren't as aggresive as they used to be. A few have joined our order these days, and are under our firm protection. Mirkrilaar, on the other hand, went into hiding, paranoid that he would be hunted down. His location I do not, but if you truly wish to speak him, I'll have to call him for you. But for Akatosh' sake, do not attempt to attack him, because even in his weakened state, he remains a dragon, and he would kill you without a second thought if you do not act very polite. Well, what say you, shall I call for him?"

Koorahlok
January 16, 2015

"Hmmm jo'tesh does not want to harm the dragon, he only wants to learn from him. Jo'tesh would like you to call the dragon" jo'tesh stands up ready to go "jo'tesh would like to know, do you have any books on the dragon's language?"

by Koorahlok
January 16, 2015

"Hmmm jo'tesh does not want to harm the dragon, he only wants to learn from him. Jo'tesh would like you to call the dragon" jo'tesh stands up ready to go "jo'tesh would like to know, do you have any books on the dragon's language?"

Kosenu
January 16, 2015

"We will call him then. There is a great chance that he might not come, but perhaps he will give us his location. As for books, we have a few, but are not willing to give them away. It takes a long time to write them, and they are unique."

He stands up, and walks outside, greeting the rest of the group with a nod of his head.

M7 KRIL 1R!

by Kosenu
January 16, 2015

"We will call him then. There is a great chance that he might not come, but perhaps he will give us his location. As for books, we have a few, but are not willing to give them away. It takes a long time to write them, and they are unique."

He stands up, and walks outside, greeting the rest of the group with a nod of his head.

M7 KRIL 1R!

Mirkrilaar
January 16, 2015

*A few moments go by. You all start to think that you won't get a responce. Suddenly, you hear a rumble in the distance slowly getting closer, like thunder.*

BO N4 GUT!

by Mirkrilaar
January 16, 2015

*A few moments go by. You all start to think that you won't get a responce. Suddenly, you hear a rumble in the distance slowly getting closer, like thunder.*

BO N4 GUT!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.