Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD}Sothah Sol

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
March 2, 2015

"Well, I assumed so because it looks like it's of great value. I mean, an Elder Scroll has to be worth something!"

by The Bug Stomper
March 2, 2015

"Well, I assumed so because it looks like it's of great value. I mean, an Elder Scroll has to be worth something!"

DovahKiinZaan
March 2, 2015
It's worth nothing"
by DovahKiinZaan
March 2, 2015
It's worth nothing"

The Bug Stomper
March 2, 2015

"So what are we doing with it?"

by The Bug Stomper
March 2, 2015

"So what are we doing with it?"

Emperor of Man
March 2, 2015

After completing the Elder Scrolls I put my hand on my face in pain. 'Agh!' I am blinded.

I then remember what Aksel just said. I summon an orb of enchanted metal now floating. It let's me see.

I grab Aksel by the throat and squeeze until the pain is unbearable. 'How dare you even think of selling something of this spiritual value!' I squeeze harder. 'Hi ruth mahkur do draaf qaariv wah dir!' I toss Aksel, now coughing and on the edge of tears (as the pain was too much for even the greatest warrior; go mages!).

I sit down and calm down. I sigh. 'I am blind . . . forever.'

by Emperor of Man
March 2, 2015

After completing the Elder Scrolls I put my hand on my face in pain. 'Agh!' I am blinded.

I then remember what Aksel just said. I summon an orb of enchanted metal now floating. It let's me see.

I grab Aksel by the throat and squeeze until the pain is unbearable. 'How dare you even think of selling something of this spiritual value!' I squeeze harder. 'Hi ruth mahkur do draaf qaariv wah dir!' I toss Aksel, now coughing and on the edge of tears (as the pain was too much for even the greatest warrior; go mages!).

I sit down and calm down. I sigh. 'I am blind . . . forever.'

The Bug Stomper
March 3, 2015

Aksel grabbed his throat. "Damn, Saurill! I wasn't gonna sell that! Especially when it blinds people! Gods, I'm not a conman. I'm not looking for--" He coughed a little blood. "I'm...not looking for power, Saurill."

He walked over, careful not to touch him. "Can we cure you?"

by The Bug Stomper
March 3, 2015

Aksel grabbed his throat. "Damn, Saurill! I wasn't gonna sell that! Especially when it blinds people! Gods, I'm not a conman. I'm not looking for--" He coughed a little blood. "I'm...not looking for power, Saurill."

He walked over, careful not to touch him. "Can we cure you?"

DovahKiinZaan
March 3, 2015

"Yes... There's a way. There has to be a way. There's always a fucking way!"

by DovahKiinZaan
March 3, 2015

"Yes... There's a way. There has to be a way. There's always a fucking way!"

The Bug Stomper
March 4, 2015

"Alright, Dinok, what do we do?" Aksel gripped his charm very hard.

by The Bug Stomper
March 4, 2015

"Alright, Dinok, what do we do?" Aksel gripped his charm very hard.

DovahKiinZaan
March 4, 2015

*Dinok walks up to paarthurnax.*

"That's your plan? Oh, that's your plan? BLIND MY BROTHER!!! What good is that?"

*He grabs frea's arm.*

"Tell us how to undo it or I kill her!"

*Dinok looks worried.*

by DovahKiinZaan
March 4, 2015

*Dinok walks up to paarthurnax.*

"That's your plan? Oh, that's your plan? BLIND MY BROTHER!!! What good is that?"

*He grabs frea's arm.*

"Tell us how to undo it or I kill her!"

*Dinok looks worried.*

Emperor of Man
March 4, 2015

I stand up. 'Dinok. Please don't do this.' The enchanted metal orb flies over to Dinok (I see through the orb now)

I walk over and put my hand on his shoulder. 'Stop this madness. Paarthunaax had nothing to do with this. I do not want to be the cause of an innocent's death.'

by Emperor of Man
March 4, 2015

I stand up. 'Dinok. Please don't do this.' The enchanted metal orb flies over to Dinok (I see through the orb now)

I walk over and put my hand on his shoulder. 'Stop this madness. Paarthunaax had nothing to do with this. I do not want to be the cause of an innocent's death.'

DovahKiinZaan
March 4, 2015

"Saurill, I will get your sight back."

by DovahKiinZaan
March 4, 2015

"Saurill, I will get your sight back."

Jade
March 4, 2015

*Frea punches Dinok and runs over to Saurill, she opens his eyes, then proceeds to cast a strange magic into them.*

"Uh, can you see now, Sir?"

by Jade
March 4, 2015

*Frea punches Dinok and runs over to Saurill, she opens his eyes, then proceeds to cast a strange magic into them.*

"Uh, can you see now, Sir?"

Emperor of Man
March 4, 2015

'Frea, Dinok, Aksel. You must understand. The blindness of an Elder Scroll is incurable. Only the Divines have the power to cure. And I think they are a little busy. What the Elder Scroll shared with me . . . it should me the end of all things. Of Tameriel, of Oblivion, of Sovngarde. I can still see through the Orb over there. I accept my fate. It does not matter for my death is ne--' I stop. 'Never mind.'

by Emperor of Man
March 4, 2015

'Frea, Dinok, Aksel. You must understand. The blindness of an Elder Scroll is incurable. Only the Divines have the power to cure. And I think they are a little busy. What the Elder Scroll shared with me . . . it should me the end of all things. Of Tameriel, of Oblivion, of Sovngarde. I can still see through the Orb over there. I accept my fate. It does not matter for my death is ne--' I stop. 'Never mind.'

DovahKiinZaan
March 4, 2015

*Dinok lifts the scroll. He then opens it.*

"Divines! Divines show me! When will my brother die? TELL ME!"

*He falls to his knees, Paarthurnax looking upon the scene.*

by DovahKiinZaan
March 4, 2015

*Dinok lifts the scroll. He then opens it.*

"Divines! Divines show me! When will my brother die? TELL ME!"

*He falls to his knees, Paarthurnax looking upon the scene.*

Emperor of Man
March 4, 2015

'Dinok stop! It is too dangerous!' I flick my hand out. The scroll falls on the ground.

by Emperor of Man
March 4, 2015

'Dinok stop! It is too dangerous!' I flick my hand out. The scroll falls on the ground.

DovahKiinZaan
March 4, 2015

"No, Saurill, you fail to understand that I've been to aetherius, they've nothing I'm not expecting, if indeed, I do die, it's for you."

by DovahKiinZaan
March 4, 2015

"No, Saurill, you fail to understand that I've been to aetherius, they've nothing I'm not expecting, if indeed, I do die, it's for you."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.