<<  <  1  2  3  ...  100  101  102  103 

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 17, 2015
Liis

Yolir

@paarthurnax,

Shame...

"January 19, 2013" should tell you enough!

by paarthurnax
December 17, 2015
Liis

Yolir

@paarthurnax,

Shame...

"January 19, 2013" should tell you enough!

onikmey
January 1, 2016

Kog

I don't understand the language enough to suggest a revised word, but currently "blessed" would be kogaan- the same as "blessing"

by onikmey
January 1, 2016

Kog

I don't understand the language enough to suggest a revised word, but currently "blessed" would be kogaan- the same as "blessing"

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 2, 2016
onikhefhah

Kog

It's a good question. In actual canon, kogaan is both the verb 'to bless' (and by extension 'blessed') and the noun 'blessing'. It all depends on the context it's used in. Kog should actually be deleted.

by paarthurnax
January 2, 2016
onikhefhah

Kog

It's a good question. In actual canon, kogaan is both the verb 'to bless' (and by extension 'blessed') and the noun 'blessing'. It all depends on the context it's used in. Kog should actually be deleted.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  100  101  102  103 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.