Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 16, 2015

"Well, I was trying to put a stop to the fight going on here."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 16, 2015

"Well, I was trying to put a stop to the fight going on here."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

As Dereth says that we hear rustling "Wait!" Tholim says in a half-whisper. Tholim draws his dagger and climbs a tree, "Oh, a rabbit.". Suddenly someone grabs Tholim, it was a soldier from the "Dawn of Wrath", Tholim swiftly stabs the soldier, then they find themselves surronded "Shit."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

As Dereth says that we hear rustling "Wait!" Tholim says in a half-whisper. Tholim draws his dagger and climbs a tree, "Oh, a rabbit.". Suddenly someone grabs Tholim, it was a soldier from the "Dawn of Wrath", Tholim swiftly stabs the soldier, then they find themselves surronded "Shit."

Stormtrooper
September 16, 2015

"Great, were surrounded by feminists" 

by Stormtrooper
September 16, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 16, 2015

(Sos, as much nostalgia as I have for that quirky show, can we please stop with the gifs? They really disrupt the flow of things.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 16, 2015

(Sos, as much nostalgia as I have for that quirky show, can we please stop with the gifs? They really disrupt the flow of things.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015
sos iilah

(didn't I just say stop posting those gifs, when people join, I don't want people to see all gifs, if you're trying to be funny, please stop, sometimes it's funny but most of the time it gets kind of annoying, I'm asking nicely, thank you in advance)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015
sos iilah

(didn't I just say stop posting those gifs, when people join, I don't want people to see all gifs, if you're trying to be funny, please stop, sometimes it's funny but most of the time it gets kind of annoying, I'm asking nicely, thank you in advance)

Stormtrooper
September 16, 2015

):

by Stormtrooper
September 16, 2015

):

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 16, 2015

Dereth glanced around at the group that surrounded them. Well, this is a mess. "Care to let me go anytime soon?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 16, 2015

Dereth glanced around at the group that surrounded them. Well, this is a mess. "Care to let me go anytime soon?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Tholim turns into a bear. Tholim roars as some of the soldiers run away. One charged at him as Tholim sliced at his chest.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Tholim turns into a bear. Tholim roars as some of the soldiers run away. One charged at him as Tholim sliced at his chest.

Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

*I summon my bow, and shoot at a soldier's head, killing him. I diffuse my bow, and summon my swords. Then I chop another soldier's head off. I stab a soldier in the chest, but I left my backside undefended, so I get shot in the back. I growl, turn around, run at him, and kill him. I put one sword away, and heal myself.*

by Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

*I summon my bow, and shoot at a soldier's head, killing him. I diffuse my bow, and summon my swords. Then I chop another soldier's head off. I stab a soldier in the chest, but I left my backside undefended, so I get shot in the back. I growl, turn around, run at him, and kill him. I put one sword away, and heal myself.*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 17, 2015

Dereth watched Tholim's attack. Since when was he a shapeshifter? Why would he do that?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 17, 2015

Dereth watched Tholim's attack. Since when was he a shapeshifter? Why would he do that?

VahloK
September 17, 2015
*As you guys are fighting one of Rahlof trap have been trigger by a soldier.* "Looky looky, what a sight. You guys want to talk to him? Before his gut spill out."
by VahloK
September 17, 2015
*As you guys are fighting one of Rahlof trap have been trigger by a soldier.* "Looky looky, what a sight. You guys want to talk to him? Before his gut spill out."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

A soldier gets mad and charges at Rahlof AHH! the soldier screams

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

A soldier gets mad and charges at Rahlof AHH! the soldier screams

Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

*I change my swords for a bow, and shoot the soldier, killing him.*

by Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

*I change my swords for a bow, and shoot the soldier, killing him.*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"That's all of them, the "Dawn of Wrath" is on to us. We need to get moving."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"That's all of them, the "Dawn of Wrath" is on to us. We need to get moving."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 19, 2015

Fed up, Dereth threw La'Saar off of him. "I'm done being polite with you." He looked at Tholim. "So just who is this Dawn of Wrath?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 19, 2015

Fed up, Dereth threw La'Saar off of him. "I'm done being polite with you." He looked at Tholim. "So just who is this Dawn of Wrath?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.