Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Custom Magic

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
May 8, 2016
Damage health and magicka, sorry I should have specified that.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 8, 2016
Damage health and magicka, sorry I should have specified that.

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Gravity Well: A spell that sucks nearby enemies onto the chosen area and holds them for a period of time.

Web: Pretty self-explanatory. Throws a bunch of webs that slow and/or stop enemies. Can also be lit on fire

Divine Light: A top-tier spell that summons an obliterating ray of light from the sky that deals massive amounts of damage

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Gravity Well: A spell that sucks nearby enemies onto the chosen area and holds them for a period of time.

Web: Pretty self-explanatory. Throws a bunch of webs that slow and/or stop enemies. Can also be lit on fire

Divine Light: A top-tier spell that summons an obliterating ray of light from the sky that deals massive amounts of damage

Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

A time spell. It creates a portal that is invisible and leads into the past. A enemy will walk into it, will be warped back in time a few seconds, will walk into it again, again, again and again and again without an end.

by Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

A time spell. It creates a portal that is invisible and leads into the past. A enemy will walk into it, will be warped back in time a few seconds, will walk into it again, again, again and again and again without an end.

Emperor of Man
May 20, 2016

That sounds . . . amusing.

by Emperor of Man
May 20, 2016

That sounds . . . amusing.

Veyd Sahvoz
May 20, 2016
Indeed it does, make the enemies pay for crossing your path.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 20, 2016
Indeed it does, make the enemies pay for crossing your path.

Alvulnax
May 21, 2016

Another idea: a spell that creates an area where the kinetic energy of ALL particles is taken away. So if someone would walk into it, he would be completely frozen and just a pile of dead mass.

by Alvulnax
May 21, 2016

Another idea: a spell that creates an area where the kinetic energy of ALL particles is taken away. So if someone would walk into it, he would be completely frozen and just a pile of dead mass.

Hahdremro
May 24, 2016

I just want an entire class spells that are based off of Sheogorath and insanity in general.

• A spell that randomly transforms the target into a sweetroll, mudcrab, chicken, or if you're unlucky, a dragon.
  • A spell that makes an opponent start singing in the middle of combat. No real effect on the battle, just makes it funnier.
  • A spell that simply turns you into a goat. That's it. A goat. Oooh, or maybe even two goats!
  • A spell that summons a spectre of a dead child who does nothing but complain about the terrible sweetrolls in this skeever hole of a city.
  • A spell that does nothing except make an annoying "boing!" sound.
  • A spell that makes you move at impossible speeds, just for fun.
by Hahdremro
May 24, 2016

I just want an entire class spells that are based off of Sheogorath and insanity in general.

• A spell that randomly transforms the target into a sweetroll, mudcrab, chicken, or if you're unlucky, a dragon.
  • A spell that makes an opponent start singing in the middle of combat. No real effect on the battle, just makes it funnier.
  • A spell that simply turns you into a goat. That's it. A goat. Oooh, or maybe even two goats!
  • A spell that summons a spectre of a dead child who does nothing but complain about the terrible sweetrolls in this skeever hole of a city.
  • A spell that does nothing except make an annoying "boing!" sound.
  • A spell that makes you move at impossible speeds, just for fun.

Ouranos
May 24, 2016

That would be the most amazing spell set. Just think: Destruction, Illusion, Restoration, Alteration, and Stupid Crap That Is Entertaining

by Ouranos
May 24, 2016

That would be the most amazing spell set. Just think: Destruction, Illusion, Restoration, Alteration, and Stupid Crap That Is Entertaining

Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

Didn´t know there is the category "Stupid Crap That Is Entertaining". Did I miss something? :D I would be level 101 in no time.

by Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

Didn´t know there is the category "Stupid Crap That Is Entertaining". Did I miss something? :D I would be level 101 in no time.

Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

@Dronizian, that is already in an extensive mod, in the form of spells and enchantments reflecting the nature of Sheogorath.

by Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

@Dronizian, that is already in an extensive mod, in the form of spells and enchantments reflecting the nature of Sheogorath.

firebolt
July 13, 2016
a spell that makes a well so i can kick trolls down it
by firebolt
July 13, 2016
a spell that makes a well so i can kick trolls down it

Sovenvul
August 3, 2016
Ru.Faaz.Gah
Yol.Nah.Lok
by Sovenvul
August 3, 2016
Ru.Faaz.Gah

Yol.Nah.Lok

Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

Id like a spell that transforms you into a non-werewolf animal for faster travel and spying on your none-the-wiser foes...

by Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

Id like a spell that transforms you into a non-werewolf animal for faster travel and spying on your none-the-wiser foes...

Emperor of Man
August 9, 2016

Are we saying you can transform into any animal, or do you have some mythical beast in mind?

by Emperor of Man
August 9, 2016

Are we saying you can transform into any animal, or do you have some mythical beast in mind?

Kronvullok
August 17, 2016

I noticed an extreme lack of wind-based spells. Here are some of my ideas:

• Air Spear:
    Shoots a swirling cone of air at a target. Has a chance to knock back the target and/or remove an equipped item.
  • Gale Force:
    Pushes away surrounding enemies. Great for when clustered.
  • Sky Weapons:
    Conjures a weapon made of swirling clouds and wind. Has a chance to knock back whoever is hit and/or remove an equipped item.
    • Sky Axe
    • Sky Bow
    • Sky Dagger
    • Sky Sword
    • Sky Warhammer
    • Etc...
  • Sweep:
    Pushes a group of enemies in a direction of your choice.
  • Wind Walk:
    Temporarily enchant your boots with the ability to walk on the very air you breathe. Great for reaching high places.
by Kronvullok
August 17, 2016

I noticed an extreme lack of wind-based spells. Here are some of my ideas:

• Air Spear:
    Shoots a swirling cone of air at a target. Has a chance to knock back the target and/or remove an equipped item.
  • Gale Force:
    Pushes away surrounding enemies. Great for when clustered.
  • Sky Weapons:
    Conjures a weapon made of swirling clouds and wind. Has a chance to knock back whoever is hit and/or remove an equipped item.
    • Sky Axe
    • Sky Bow
    • Sky Dagger
    • Sky Sword
    • Sky Warhammer
    • Etc...
  • Sweep:
    Pushes a group of enemies in a direction of your choice.
  • Wind Walk:
    Temporarily enchant your boots with the ability to walk on the very air you breathe. Great for reaching high places.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.