A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  18  19  20  21 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Makor puts the pistol away (for it will take too long to reload) and draws his Greatsword. 

Hadar stands there not saying a word waiting for Makor to make his move

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Makor puts the pistol away (for it will take too long to reload) and draws his Greatsword. 

Hadar stands there not saying a word waiting for Makor to make his move

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor charges at Hadar yelling in Orcish. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor charges at Hadar yelling in Orcish. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Falin growled after Makor and the man vanished. She turned to the Jarl, "Any idea what's going on?"

He shook his head.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Falin growled after Makor and the man vanished. She turned to the Jarl, "Any idea what's going on?"

He shook his head.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar swings his chain scythe and ties Makor's greatsword to the ground and blasts a stream of Draconic Bloodfire at him with his free hand

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar swings his chain scythe and ties Makor's greatsword to the ground and blasts a stream of Draconic Bloodfire at him with his free hand

The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

Oh, it's him! Aksel hid behind a desk. His gem is what's giving him power. I need to steal it and then destroy it.

He stepped out of cover and crawled to Vorohah. Standing up right behind him, he looked near his area. He couldn't find it. He crouched back down. He must have it on him. Aksel brought his hand out, reaching for the man's robes...

Some magical force hit him back. Aksel got up, drawing his sword.

Vorohah turned around. "Is this a thief among us?"

"I don't want treasure. I want justice. Get rid of the gem."

"Damnation is inevitable." He started slowly walking around. Here comes a monologue. "This gem is not of regular magic...I have spent the majority of my life studying dark magic. With the help of Daedra and the resources of this hopeless world, I have created the most powerful object, aside from the Elder Scrolls(?)."

by The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

Oh, it's him! Aksel hid behind a desk. His gem is what's giving him power. I need to steal it and then destroy it.

He stepped out of cover and crawled to Vorohah. Standing up right behind him, he looked near his area. He couldn't find it. He crouched back down. He must have it on him. Aksel brought his hand out, reaching for the man's robes...

Some magical force hit him back. Aksel got up, drawing his sword.

Vorohah turned around. "Is this a thief among us?"

"I don't want treasure. I want justice. Get rid of the gem."

"Damnation is inevitable." He started slowly walking around. Here comes a monologue. "This gem is not of regular magic...I have spent the majority of my life studying dark magic. With the help of Daedra and the resources of this hopeless world, I have created the most powerful object, aside from the Elder Scrolls(?)."

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

"Look. I would be fine if you wanted to use that for something like world peace, but you're all up in here talking about damnation. NO. Give me the gem."

"Ha! You are nothing but a rat; a pest."

"A rat can do a lot."

"But it is nowhere as powerful as the Stone. HA!!" The gem seemed to turn into a moving picture of water, with vibrations all over it. A sonic boom rumbled, Aksel was pushed back telepathically. The gem turned cloudy white (OVER 50 JUICY FLAVORS!!!), and Vorohah hovered away, out of the cave. Where the hell is he going? He is going after Skyrim...I'll try Whiterun.

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

"Look. I would be fine if you wanted to use that for something like world peace, but you're all up in here talking about damnation. NO. Give me the gem."

"Ha! You are nothing but a rat; a pest."

"A rat can do a lot."

"But it is nowhere as powerful as the Stone. HA!!" The gem seemed to turn into a moving picture of water, with vibrations all over it. A sonic boom rumbled, Aksel was pushed back telepathically. The gem turned cloudy white (OVER 50 JUICY FLAVORS!!!), and Vorohah hovered away, out of the cave. Where the hell is he going? He is going after Skyrim...I'll try Whiterun.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(You were just there though...:/ lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(You were just there though...:/ lol)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor gives Hadar grim stare "Come on, milk drinker!" Makor pauses and chuckles "You should be afraid of an Orc!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor gives Hadar grim stare "Come on, milk drinker!" Makor pauses and chuckles "You should be afraid of an Orc!"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(:D your 3 inches smaller than him and why should he be scared? lol, also we are already fighting)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(:D your 3 inches smaller than him and why should he be scared? lol, also we are already fighting)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I think so. I read a few posts back, and height doesn't mean anything, AT ALL, especially to Makor, Makor's killed Giants with ease, Hadar is definitly smaller than a Giant, Makor was taunting Hadar)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I think so. I read a few posts back, and height doesn't mean anything, AT ALL, especially to Makor, Makor's killed Giants with ease, Hadar is definitly smaller than a Giant, Makor was taunting Hadar)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Oh ok) Hadar sent another stream of draconic bloodfire at Makor as he flipped his chain scythe back up and swung it to Makors side

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Oh ok) Hadar sent another stream of draconic bloodfire at Makor as he flipped his chain scythe back up and swung it to Makors side

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor rolls to the side and gets up One of the hardest opponents in the ring yet. Would've killed the enemy by now.  Makor wrinkles his hands "Enough!" He creates a pool of lava around Hadar. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor rolls to the side and gets up One of the hardest opponents in the ring yet. Would've killed the enemy by now.  Makor wrinkles his hands "Enough!" He creates a pool of lava around Hadar. 

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Hadar fades away, disappearing instantly, he reapperes behind Makor with his chain scythe, imbued with draconic lightning, and he swings it at Makor

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Hadar fades away, disappearing instantly, he reapperes behind Makor with his chain scythe, imbued with draconic lightning, and he swings it at Makor

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor ducks down and grabs Hadar from behind and throws him. He makes the pool of lava into stone as he tosses small boulders at Hadar.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Makor ducks down and grabs Hadar from behind and throws him. He makes the pool of lava into stone as he tosses small boulders at Hadar.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Hadar tries to dodge the boulders but still gets hit by a few, he shakes off the pain (shake it off, shake it off :D) he gets up and slashes his chain scythe at Makor, along with draconic lightning. (I've a feeling we're gonna truce after an epic duel)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Hadar tries to dodge the boulders but still gets hit by a few, he shakes off the pain (shake it off, shake it off :D) he gets up and slashes his chain scythe at Makor, along with draconic lightning. (I've a feeling we're gonna truce after an epic duel)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.