Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

Hadar was talking too one of the mechanics about there advanced weaponry, he asked them about increasing the power of his Death Chain

"May I browse through your armory in search of weapons that I could possibly use?" asked Hadar

(Ha I don't need an earpiece because Hadar cast a spell on ALL of the clone troopers that translates him and the clones speech, so they understand him and he understands them but other people, ex; Ranfire, will need an earpiece cause the spell only applies to him)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

Hadar was talking too one of the mechanics about there advanced weaponry, he asked them about increasing the power of his Death Chain

"May I browse through your armory in search of weapons that I could possibly use?" asked Hadar

(Ha I don't need an earpiece because Hadar cast a spell on ALL of the clone troopers that translates him and the clones speech, so they understand him and he understands them but other people, ex; Ranfire, will need an earpiece cause the spell only applies to him)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

The Dunmer blinks, turning to face the soldier. She had clearly been thrown off by suddenly being able to understand the man's words. "You were able to . . . how?" She tentatively touched the device he had placed in her ear. "Just what kind of magic is able to do something like this?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

The Dunmer blinks, turning to face the soldier. She had clearly been thrown off by suddenly being able to understand the man's words. "You were able to . . . how?" She tentatively touched the device he had placed in her ear. "Just what kind of magic is able to do something like this?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The helmetless engineer looks up from the DC-17 he had taken apart, quirking an eyebrow before shaking his head. He looks back down to the pistol, setting another piece in place before rapidly reassembling it and looking back to the alien man.

"Sorry, buddy. Any weapons of ours, recovered Seperatists, or old Sith Empire relics are off-limits to the people of this planet."

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The helmetless engineer looks up from the DC-17 he had taken apart, quirking an eyebrow before shaking his head. He looks back down to the pistol, setting another piece in place before rapidly reassembling it and looking back to the alien man.

"Sorry, buddy. Any weapons of ours, recovered Seperatists, or old Sith Empire relics are off-limits to the people of this planet."

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

The Captain smirks slightly, almost chuckling at the woman's question. He gestures around him, then to his weapons and armor before speaking to the alien women.

"Not magic, miss. All of this was accomplished thousands and thousands of years ago through the wonders of technology." He then pulls out one of his sidearms (pistols) and turns it about in his hands a few times before pressing a button, activating it with a soft whirring noise and a series of rapid beeps.

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

The Captain smirks slightly, almost chuckling at the woman's question. He gestures around him, then to his weapons and armor before speaking to the alien women.

"Not magic, miss. All of this was accomplished thousands and thousands of years ago through the wonders of technology." He then pulls out one of his sidearms (pistols) and turns it about in his hands a few times before pressing a button, activating it with a soft whirring noise and a series of rapid beeps.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

Hadar looked at the man, he towered over the engineer before he placed his hand on him and started to put some kind of spell into the persons mind (a cloud mind spell, so the Mech will let him into the armory), when he was done he spoke "I'm sorry, did I hear you correctly? I said May I browse through your armory in search of weapons that I could possibly use?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

Hadar looked at the man, he towered over the engineer before he placed his hand on him and started to put some kind of spell into the persons mind (a cloud mind spell, so the Mech will let him into the armory), when he was done he spoke "I'm sorry, did I hear you correctly? I said May I browse through your armory in search of weapons that I could possibly use?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

"Is that so?" Ranfire murmurs as she leans forward to better examine the weapon. "Fascinating . . . This, technology of yours." She looked up at the captain, concern now painting her face. "However, it would seem it did little to offer protection against the Daedric assaults."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

"Is that so?" Ranfire murmurs as she leans forward to better examine the weapon. "Fascinating . . . This, technology of yours." She looked up at the captain, concern now painting her face. "However, it would seem it did little to offer protection against the Daedric assaults."

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Clones are trained against mind-influencing assaults. They fought Sith and Jedi, you do realize. And, what I'm trying to say is that you ain't getting any SW upgrades. You NEED to earn their trust, but doing this will get you killed. ))

He growls, shaking his head before pressing a button. A squad of Republic Commandos nearby hear the signal, and the five elite soldiers activate their advanced HUDs, DC-17m's, and energy shields. They quickly move out, stacking up on the door and priming a flash grenade.

"To be frank, sir, you're world ain't ready for these weapons yet. You barely even have powder-based cannons. And even if you manage to fight through all of us, the systems will recognize you as an intruder and self-destruct, bringing down the entire mountain on top of your head, destroying the nearby burning forest and the town on the other side of said forest."

He stands up, nearly matching the man's height at a solid 6'1". He looks him in the eyes with a steeled gaze, showing he is completely serious.

"Are you really willing to risk that all for a few weapons you will have no idea how to use?"

(( And if you bring up any OP powers that allow you to instantly use a weapon tens of thousands of years beyond anything he has ever imagined, I'll ask you to leave and/or create a new, not OP character. I already had a problem with the insta-translation spell, but I let thst one slide. ))

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Clones are trained against mind-influencing assaults. They fought Sith and Jedi, you do realize. And, what I'm trying to say is that you ain't getting any SW upgrades. You NEED to earn their trust, but doing this will get you killed. ))

He growls, shaking his head before pressing a button. A squad of Republic Commandos nearby hear the signal, and the five elite soldiers activate their advanced HUDs, DC-17m's, and energy shields. They quickly move out, stacking up on the door and priming a flash grenade.

"To be frank, sir, you're world ain't ready for these weapons yet. You barely even have powder-based cannons. And even if you manage to fight through all of us, the systems will recognize you as an intruder and self-destruct, bringing down the entire mountain on top of your head, destroying the nearby burning forest and the town on the other side of said forest."

He stands up, nearly matching the man's height at a solid 6'1". He looks him in the eyes with a steeled gaze, showing he is completely serious.

"Are you really willing to risk that all for a few weapons you will have no idea how to use?"

(( And if you bring up any OP powers that allow you to instantly use a weapon tens of thousands of years beyond anything he has ever imagined, I'll ask you to leave and/or create a new, not OP character. I already had a problem with the insta-translation spell, but I let thst one slide. ))

The Bug Stomper
November 1, 2015

(Can Aksel understand Hadar and/or the clones?)

"Hadar. You need to fill me in here. How are you talking to them, and who are they?"

by The Bug Stomper
November 1, 2015

"Hadar. You need to fill me in here. How are you talking to them, and who are they?"

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"That's what they are? Those demons?" He scratch's his chin in thought, holstering his pistol after he deactivates it. He looks down at his wrist, hand loosely balled up into a fist and bent knuckles-down, before sighing to himself.

"We may need your help dealing with one of your friends... He's attempting to force his way into getting his hands on weapons that neither he nor this planet are ready for." He stands up, offering a hand to her as he introduces himself to the alien.

"Captain ARC-2387, Grand Army of the Republic's 501st battalion."

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"That's what they are? Those demons?" He scratch's his chin in thought, holstering his pistol after he deactivates it. He looks down at his wrist, hand loosely balled up into a fist and bent knuckles-down, before sighing to himself.

"We may need your help dealing with one of your friends... He's attempting to force his way into getting his hands on weapons that neither he nor this planet are ready for." He stands up, offering a hand to her as he introduces himself to the alien.

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
epic AKH

(( Not the Clones. But since you, Hadar, and Ranfire all speak Tamrielic Common, I would assume you understand one another :P ))

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
epic AKH

(( Not the Clones. But since you, Hadar, and Ranfire all speak Tamrielic Common, I would assume you understand one another :P ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015
Lokonikah

Grand Army of the Republic? That name certainly hasn't been seen anywhere on Nirn. Just where are they from? Accepting his  hand, she stood. "Ranfire Felothi, Sorceress enlisted by the Mage's Guild to help investigate these attacks." She cast a quick glance to her armor. "I will see what I can do about the one causing  you grief. But first, if you'd be so kind as to let me put my armor back on?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015
Lokonikah

Grand Army of the Republic? That name certainly hasn't been seen anywhere on Nirn. Just where are they from? Accepting his  hand, she stood. "Ranfire Felothi, Sorceress enlisted by the Mage's Guild to help investigate these attacks." She cast a quick glance to her armor. "I will see what I can do about the one causing  you grief. But first, if you'd be so kind as to let me put my armor back on?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
Lokonikah

"Sorry, I realize my insulence. My apoligizes, I may be able to help you in understanding our world...what say you?" replied Hadar not the sightest bit concerned or worried about the soldiers surrounding him

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
Lokonikah

"Sorry, I realize my insulence. My apoligizes, I may be able to help you in understanding our world...what say you?" replied Hadar not the sightest bit concerned or worried about the soldiers surrounding him

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.