Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Mod?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Some Witch
July 27, 2016

Sadly, no. I really wish that we would've kept up with it but that doesn't seem to be happening. I think we're going to have to contact everyone again.

by Some Witch
July 27, 2016

Sadly, no. I really wish that we would've kept up with it but that doesn't seem to be happening. I think we're going to have to contact everyone again.

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 27, 2016
It moved over to another thread?
by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 27, 2016

Frinmulaar
July 27, 2016
Kriidgaafthunvu

This one? www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?page=2&thread=1400

That thread was temporary and focused solely on whether to 1) make everyone a greybeard or a dragon, or 2) scatter our characters around a full written story and questline in various roles.

The second idea was leading slightly. We were waiting for the writers to announce the storyline, but it seems they disbanded after Duryoljot got banned. They way I see it it's now up to Mirkrilaar to shape his mod as he sees fit.

For the record, I'm still available as an audio creator.

by Frinmulaar
July 27, 2016
Kriidgaafthunvu

This one? www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?page=2&thread=1400

That thread was temporary and focused solely on whether to 1) make everyone a greybeard or a dragon, or 2) scatter our characters around a full written story and questline in various roles.

The second idea was leading slightly. We were waiting for the writers to announce the storyline, but it seems they disbanded after Duryoljot got banned. They way I see it it's now up to Mirkrilaar to shape his mod as he sees fit.

For the record, I'm still available as an audio creator.

Some Witch
December 21, 2016

I'm kinda sad that this died down like it did. I still think we can do it, we still have the Doc, but I don't know where others went. Like Frigi/Malboviing, I haven't seen him on in a long while. 

I thought this was a really great idea and that it could work. And, for a while, it was going good. Maybe we can get back to this one day, salvage the idea and any progress made. But, for now, this is just me putting up some hopes. *Sigh* Have a good day, folks. 

P.S. We had a list of features (for the Monastery on the island), and had some of the story. We still have it in the Doc, but I'm going to wait until this gets back up (if it's going to) to say much more. PM's can be a thing, but we're going to want Duryoljot there as well, if he's willing. All in good time, my friends!

by Some Witch
December 21, 2016

I'm kinda sad that this died down like it did. I still think we can do it, we still have the Doc, but I don't know where others went. Like Frigi/Malboviing, I haven't seen him on in a long while. 

I thought this was a really great idea and that it could work. And, for a while, it was going good. Maybe we can get back to this one day, salvage the idea and any progress made. But, for now, this is just me putting up some hopes. *Sigh* Have a good day, folks. 

P.S. We had a list of features (for the Monastery on the island), and had some of the story. We still have it in the Doc, but I'm going to wait until this gets back up (if it's going to) to say much more. PM's can be a thing, but we're going to want Duryoljot there as well, if he's willing. All in good time, my friends!

Kriidgaafthunvu
December 21, 2016

I would like to volunteer (writer) to bring this back to life if anyone wish to try contact me or better yet post here on our next steps or if we should begin anew using some of the previously mentioned ideas.

by Kriidgaafthunvu
December 21, 2016

I would like to volunteer (writer) to bring this back to life if anyone wish to try contact me or better yet post here on our next steps or if we should begin anew using some of the previously mentioned ideas.

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2016
I'd love to see this back up to where it used to be myself, as well. Unfortunately for me, I have grown more busy as of late and have not had any time to even think about this idea, let alone make critical contributiona to the site. Merely to just stop by and visit. I hope that whenever I decide to leave my services, I shall come back and resume my duties, no matter where the site heads next.
by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2016
I'd love to see this back up to where it used to be myself, as well. Unfortunately for me, I have grown more busy as of late and have not had any time to even think about this idea, let alone make critical contributiona to the site. Merely to just stop by and visit. I hope that whenever I decide to leave my services, I shall come back and resume my duties, no matter where the site heads next.

Frinmulaar
December 25, 2016

I am still standing by as audio creator.

by Frinmulaar
December 25, 2016

I am still standing by as audio creator.

Some Witch
December 25, 2016
Mirkrilaar

I'm not sure if it's going to happen anytime soon, but maybe one day we'll be able to get this up again. 

by Some Witch
December 25, 2016
Mirkrilaar

I'm not sure if it's going to happen anytime soon, but maybe one day we'll be able to get this up again. 

[deleted]
May 29, 2017

For what it's worth i'd like to help in any way i can, which isn't much but if you plan on translating into different languages then i can help with french. I do not own any recording equipment and have no skills as a modder but i'd like to extend my help should you need it in any way shape or form. Hope we can get this thing going!

by [deleted]
May 29, 2017

For what it's worth i'd like to help in any way i can, which isn't much but if you plan on translating into different languages then i can help with french. I do not own any recording equipment and have no skills as a modder but i'd like to extend my help should you need it in any way shape or form. Hope we can get this thing going!

Mirkrilaar
June 2, 2017
I do look forward to doing this mod when I have the opportunity to do so, however, I do have much more pressing matters that I need to focus on at the moment and cannot devote time to this right now.
by Mirkrilaar
June 2, 2017
I do look forward to doing this mod when I have the opportunity to do so, however, I do have much more pressing matters that I need to focus on at the moment and cannot devote time to this right now.

Kronvullok
June 3, 2017
I finally got around to looking at this, and I am not dissapointed by what I see. I'm fully willing to do some voice acting and throw out ideas.
by Kronvullok
June 3, 2017
I finally got around to looking at this, and I am not dissapointed by what I see. I'm fully willing to do some voice acting and throw out ideas.

Necromas
August 28, 2017

I can do voice acting as well. 

by Necromas
August 28, 2017

I can do voice acting as well. 

Duryoljot
February 20, 2018
Feels like a stroll through a graveyard around here, tis quite sad.
At least we have an official dungeon mod now.
by Duryoljot
February 20, 2018
Feels like a stroll through a graveyard around here, tis quite sad.

At least we have an official dungeon mod now.

Mirkrilaar
February 21, 2018
Im still here, just barely. XD
by Mirkrilaar
February 21, 2018
Im still here, just barely. XD

Fronlaasfrin
February 21, 2018

I'd love to be a part of this mod, if it'd be ok?

by Fronlaasfrin
February 21, 2018

I'd love to be a part of this mod, if it'd be ok?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.